Cickic

Feb 29, 2020
I remember when he first started and he was pumping out updates like every week. Everyone was telling him he was going to burn himself out at that pace. But who could of guessed it would get this bad. I honestly thought it was abandoned already. For his first game he should of kept the cast to no more then 20 and made the days more realistic. It's amazing what the mc can do in a single day lol

WolfVG

Feb 3, 2021
Remember, quite a few lies ago, when he was "play testing" and then the only issue was with compiling? Now he admits he was still creating renders when he lost power and that's why it's only a half-ass update. How do all those supporters ignore this shit? He doesn't even remember the lies he tells.
100%

Reactions: tslojr

Wolfeszorn

Jul 24, 2021
Remember, quite a few lies ago, when he was "play testing" and then the only issue was with compiling? Now he admits he was still creating renders when he lost power and that's why it's only a half-ass update. How do all those supporters ignore this shit? He doesn't even remember the lies he tells.
easy... It´s called Indoctrination:

the process of repeating an idea or belief to someone until they accept it without criticism or question

Reactions: tslojr

Steinchen

Mar 3, 2017
so discord is creepy and weird right now.
they kissing his ass and praising him what an unbelievable good update that was.
and the missing parts is all the hurricans fault.

the rest is just bullshit chatting not worth to show here.

snakeplisskin

Mar 19, 2018
they kissing his ass and praising him what an unbelievable good update that was.

the rest is just bullshit chatting.
I mean thats how hardcore fans are. I dont agree with it towards BD, but its not unexpected.

Nadira

Jun 29, 2024

the rest is just bullshit chatting not worth to show here.
It's a cult. There is no reason with those people.

PhoenixRage23

May 24, 2020
I say we get one after summer next year
I wouldn't be surprised if it takes as least a year and a half and a lot of bs excuses before seeing any real progress. Plus the fact we probably won't see the rework of Season 1 or the beginning of Season 2 to close the huge disconnect between the 2. I try and support devs that put out a really good game, but I won't support the ones that come up with excuse after excuse of huge gaps between updates. Unless they are legitimate ones.

3.70 star(s) 649 Votes