Grif1001

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Seriously? Only 3 scenes, one of which isn't even completed? What the hell!!
*Sigh*
Makes me feel better about the 32 scenes I just dropped. If it ever takes me 8 months to do 3 scenes, I think I'll just quit. Either that or someone please put me out of my misery!

What a Fucking Joker!! :mad:
Ok. So I just finished this update and yeah it's only 3 scenes, but, that being said, it is a shit ton of reading for only 3 scenes.

As much as the plot of last couple of updates seemed like it was just "screw every girl", there might actually be a real story here. Just wish he didn't cut it off in the middle...

Oh well... Maybe we'll get the rest of this sceen by the end of 2025...

Remveer

Game Of Inches Dev
Game Developer
Aug 11, 2024
This was a good lore dump update.
Otherwise yeah, I understand the cricitism.
I'll wait for GTA6 before returning to this thread.
I'll admit some of the Deliah stuff was actually quite good. BD actually did a good job at portraying someone who struggles with their mental health and thoughts of suicide and how they can easily spiral back down that path. The backstory while good on its own does make some of the decisions other characters have made throughout the story make zero sense even some actions of Deliah herself. The inconsistency's are either handwaved away to be explained at a later date or given a rather weak explanation. Outside of the flashback the game still has it's usual problems. BD keeps introducing a ton of new girls, random girls are literally going topless in a public hotel lobby in front of their boyfriends just to have the mc sign their tits and ofc he can't resist the opportunity to set up a possible scene in the future with more than one of them. You'd think his to do list of scenes with girls was already long enough with all the girls at the college we haven't hooked up with and the cheerleaders from the other basketball team, but he just keeps adding more and more.

Steinchen

Mar 3, 2017
Ok. So I just finished this update and yeah it's only 3 scenes, but, that being said, it is a shit ton of reading for only 3 scenes.

As much as the plot of last couple of updates seemed like it was just "screw every girl", there might actually be a real story here. Just wish he didn't cut it off in the middle...

Oh well... Maybe we'll get the rest of this sceen by the end of 2025...
nononono that was Helene not his fault :whistle:

kcaldw

Feb 19, 2021
nononono that was Helene not his fault :whistle:
Yeah lets all believe that the reason this update was so small was because a random Act of God prohibited him from completing an update that he supposedly had finished months ago. Lets all jump on his cult bandwagon and believe the theory that he's been sitting there redoing scenes because they didn't fit right in an update he again said was finished months ago and had been testing but couldn't upload it because he was having panic attacks and stressed. :devilish: :devilish:

WolfVG

Feb 3, 2021
Yeah lets all believe that the reason this update was so small was because a random Act of God prohibited him from completing an update that he supposedly had finished months ago. Lets all jump on his cult bandwagon and believe the theory that he's been sitting there redoing scenes because they didn't fit right in an update he again said was finished months ago and had been testing but couldn't upload it because he was having panic attacks and stressed. :devilish: :devilish:
Or he was stressed that his only way to get money was being forced to close

Grif1001

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
I'll admit some of the Deliah stuff was actually quite good. BD actually did a good job at portraying someone who struggles with their mental health and thoughts of suicide and how they can easily spiral back down that path. The backstory while good on its own does make some of the decisions other characters have made throughout the story make zero sense even some actions of Deliah herself. The inconsistency's are either handwaved away to be explained at a later date or given a rather weak explanation. Outside of the flashback the game still has it's usual problems. BD keeps introducing a ton of new girls, random girls are literally going topless in a public hotel lobby in front of their boyfriends just to have the mc sign their tits and ofc he can't resist the opportunity to set up a possible scene in the future with more than one of them. You'd think his to do list of scenes with girls was already long enough with all the girls at the college we haven't hooked up with and the cheerleaders from the other basketball team, but he just keeps adding more and more.
True, there were some inconsistencies, like Dalia said at one point that Mason had a new girl every couple of weeks, and then Margret said that he never cheated on Wendy for the first 8 years of MC's life. and that's just in this part of the story. But his touch on suicide and depression was well done.

kcaldw

Feb 19, 2021
Or he was stressed that his only way to get money was being forced to close
This clown and his fanboy cult complain about his mental issues and he may have some but enough of the bullshit. If they want to see mental issues they need to go down to a VA clinic. I and a lot of other veterans who have been in combat have a lot more mental issues as well as physical issues then this ass hat. If he has mental issues he needs to get some help. I don't believe for a minute that his ass had any update what so ever done months ago. People need to stop defending his BS,

WolfVG

Feb 3, 2021
This clown and his fanboy cult complain about his mental issues and he may have some but enough of the bullshit. If they want to see mental issues they need to go down to a VA clinic. I and a lot of other veterans who have been in combat have a lot more mental issues as well as physical issues then this ass hat. If he has mental issues he needs to get some help. I don't believe for a minute that his ass had any update what so ever done months ago. People need to stop defending his BS,
Maybe he should get help before working on this game again

kcaldw

Feb 19, 2021
Maybe he should get help before working on this game again
The only way you can fix his kind of stupid is either a full frontal lobotomy or with duck tape, a baseball bat and a sledgehammer. But you go to prison for the second 1. :devilish: :devilish:

RX-9/C

Jun 22, 2017
That game's gonna suck so bad if they don't update the game engine
Also got a question. Judging from the update, BD didn't update his Renpy engine yet like every other devs right now? Possibly has to restart wholes saves then if he start doing it?

kMimster

Jul 19, 2022
"WVM (S2-C1-E13-B4)
(764 renders)(17 animations)
This is a scuffed version of an update! There are 2 full scenes but the 3rd scene is only partial and ends abrupty!
This is due to me losing power due to Hurricane Helene, the cutoff point is up to where I was altering."

LOL, your gaslighting people again. Not finishing because of Hurricane Helene is pure excuse when you had months and months for a update and nothing. Why are people still giving you money for this game is beyond me. :cautious:

Steinchen

Mar 3, 2017
"WVM (S2-C1-E13-B4)
This is a scuffed version of an update! There are 2 full scenes but the 3rd scene is only partial and ends abrupty!
This is due to me losing power due to Hurricane Helene, the cutoff point is up to where I was altering."

LOL, your gaslighting people again. Not finishing because of Hurricane Helene is pure excuse when you had months and months for a update and nothing. Why are people still giving you money for this game is beyond me. :cautious:
all what happend since end of august PROVES more than anything that he had NEVER even the amount of content ready to publish what he always said in his asslong reports he had.

since end august he desperatly tried to make some content to at least bring out a small amount of what he always said he has ready to upload,but was afraid to do because of bla...bla...bla...

the last joke before his power was gone that he had only 9 renders left to do,and suddenly it was what 270 renders??? :WaitWhat:

NotTheReal16

May 18, 2018
"WVM (S2-C1-E13-B4)

For real where are the 8 million renders he has made or whatever. like dude can’t even release full scenes nowadays.

3.70 star(s) 649 Votes