Steinchen

Mar 3, 2017
i don't get your redundancy to try to correct me, when, regardless if he completed P1 or not, we are talking about P1 released today, an apparently incomplete P1, which regardless if it was complete or incomplete, would remain 3 additional parts not related to this part

seems a bit petty to just stomp on your post like this, but wtf was your original reply intended to convey to begin with? i mean, i get my post, i was shitting on the dev, like 99.98% of ppl on this thread lately

definitely not what you were doing, also, LITERALLY, i am not 'wrong'
he splittet the first part and uploaded what he had and delivers the rest "later" when he is home and has power again.

so what is not to understand there that you are wrong that there are now 4 parts he is behind because the part 1 is splittet and he could not finish it??

i know what he wrote in his announcement but that is old again.
the end of part 1 is missing and he deliveres it in a "few days".
thats what he wrote in discord.

i dont stomp on everything and just give infomation i read in discord for everyone here.
you should know by now that BD changes his mind and plans a couple of times a day/week.

Reactions: Shadow74 and tslojr

KiryuKazuma095

Apr 30, 2023
dude spent 2 months on the same scene HE DIDNT EVEN RELEASE TODAY ... and there are 3 more parts ... allegedly ... just to finish off what we were waiting for, this doesn't include NEW CONTENT he should have already been working on, teasing, and releasing stills for on his Pat/SS

it's a sad day when your passion becomes a money slag; dude isn't in this for the reasons he started it
BD does not have any passion for his game...He simply does it because he knows that he can make money from it...It's that simple and that is the reason that he does not quit it...

Reactions: WolfVG and The D0n

DIKs_Steeler

Jan 15, 2022
At this point, I gotta hand Braindrop the respect he deserve: He will go down as a very successful scam artist!

At first, I was mad that he was obviously lying so much to his supporters (and taking their money), while they were too invested (or rather naive) to see through it... But now, after plenty of time and reasons to see the truth and stop giving him money, those people are still believing his lies.

So, like I said, hats off to him, getting paid so much for so little work would be a dream for many people and he's living it!

StantheMan69

Aug 10, 2017
LMAO BD still being BD I see. When will people stop supporting this guy. All he ever does is make up stories and excuses for why he can't post updates he promises. I don't think BD has delivered all of the renders he promised was almost finished like 4 years ago. It was about 4 years ago he said he had like 2500 renders update almost done. Then every like 10 months he give a 200 or so render update. Along with all kind of excuses. So what excuse does he have this time. Also let me guess he had to spilt the update up?

StantheMan69

Aug 10, 2017
Is it just me or are there too many girls in this game?
To be honest I couldn't tell you how many girls the game has. It so far in-between update I cant even remember the story of this game. It is sad when you have to replay the game every time there is an update.

Taylan13

Feb 27, 2022
BD does not have any passion for his game...He simply does it because he knows that he can make money from it...It's that simple and that is the reason that he does not quit it...

I can't believe I'm going to say this friend...
At first BD worked at a good pace, I won't say the best but it's okay.

After some time and this is completely my speculation, the guy got burned out on the game development, and literally left for something like 2 years, honestly it's not something strange that happens often when you focus on a task and don't give yourself time to take a breath.

After that he came back with a lot of encouragement... Honestly too much, he made very ambitious promises, if I remember correctly he promised 52 updates in a year or something like that... in addition to the supposed re-elevation of season 1.

The problem? He didn't keep his promise, he tried and had a decent pace after years of not working on it, but it didn't last long and it happened once again that he got burned out, and we are as we are today inconsistent but wanting to continue working on the game but without finding his way to do it well.

Add to this an endless number of excuses, lies and a complete lack of responsibility and no, I sincerely do not believe that it is because of the MONEY that he is not working properly, rather it is the money he earns that allows him to sink into that hole called "burned out."

Reactions: KiryuKazuma095

StantheMan69

Aug 10, 2017
I can't believe I'm going to say this friend...
At first BD worked at a good pace, I won't say the best but it's okay.

After some time and this is completely my speculation, the guy got burned out on the game development, and literally left for something like 2 years, honestly it's not something strange that happens often when you focus on a task and don't give yourself time to take a breath.

After that he came back with a lot of encouragement... Honestly too much, he made very ambitious promises, if I remember correctly he promised 52 updates in a year or something like that... in addition to the supposed re-elevation of season 1.

The problem? He didn't keep his promise, he tried and had a decent pace after years of not working on it, but it didn't last long and it happened once again that he got burned out, and we are as we are today inconsistent but wanting to continue working on the game but without finding his way to do it well.

Add to this an endless number of excuses, lies and a complete lack of responsibility and no, I sincerely do not believe that it is because of the MONEY that he is not working properly, rather it is the money he earns that allows him to sink into that hole called "burned out."
It doesn't really matter whether it's burnout or money. It might be a mix of both. The bottom line is, BD is a con artist who has used almost every excuse imaginable—ranging from claiming the game is a passion project and that he’s a perfectionist constantly reworking scenes, to citing personal tragedies as reasons for the delays. I’m honestly shocked he still has supporters. Maybe they admire his creativity in coming up with new excuses. That's the only reason I keep checking this thread every few months. I want to find out what his next excuse will be.

Akabakka

Jul 12, 2023
i wonder if Braindrop and the dick head that makes be a dik are the same person, a year for a update or longer. thats not how you are going get more people to your game folks.
Let's not veer into blasphemy lol . While there are indeed issue with the way things slowly move and advance in DIK ... the quality of those two games and their updates could not be further apart . When an episode did drop for DIk , it was actually substantial . And it's still coming from someone that actually finishes his games , and good ones at that .

3.70 star(s) 649 Votes