Niuul

Jun 25, 2022
This games development would have been so different if BD had just focued on the main group of females from the first classroom+coach. Then stuck to telling the story of a star basketball player actually attempting to fix the schools team. Instead we get a movie star basketball player moving houses every other day, going off on cruises and getting suspended from said basketball games (so the dev doesn't have to render a game) and having 45 different LI show up and disappear immediately (more wasted dev time).

Aug 18, 2019
wanna know something sad?

braindrop-membership-card-patreon.png

i really wanted this to succeed once :/

EDIT : after reviewing a ton of Borpa's replies over the last 3 months, apparently, he doesn't like his game anymore because "it's just a bunch of people fucking for no reason with no story progress or continuity" - - that's why you don't let polls decide your game routes and only for cosmetics and pin-ups

Reactions: shamtiiomi

Neko-Chan Pacifica

Jul 6, 2021
I remember when this game was just starting out - big and very frequent updates - even too frequent. Folks in the comments were advising BD to slow down to not burn out. And now I've realized that it was 5 years ago, damn (and BD has completely burnt out - or just lost full passion, but the money is too good).
no, he is just milking his braindead patrons...no other way to say it. This game changed significantly with season 2. The over used imaginary things he was suffering from. The lies he told about the game repeatedly, the uneeded changes to the way the girls looked..Now every single model is ducked faced or looks like a chipmunk, case in point MC girlfriend. She was always so ugly to begin with, now she is a lot worse and that took some doing.

People today complain about too many girls in his harem. Not every character was going to get their own back story, people simply didn't understand that point. It wasn't in the dev's plan. Most of the characters where fillers, so he could run stories in and around them or off them, but never about everyone of them. It never mattered how many girls there where, when you realized this point. Today people still complain about how many girls there are..without stopping to think, do I understand half of what I am reading? If you did, then you'd realize there was zero point to complaining about how many girls there are. It is 100% irrelevent. The only characters that matter are core / central ones. Can you imagine trying to write a back story for every single girl, then give each girl their ingame story set aside from their back grounds? Neither could I, it would be pointless / meaningless.

People can suck up to him all they want, but the man is a compulsive liar, a patron milker, and a severe hypochondriac, anything to take longer and longer to make more money. People spent a whole year giving him money, when he was doing nothing but being a hypochodriac. Then the real mess he made of the game, came before even the first update to season 2. He said and I quote him, the first update of this next season will be over 2gb in size, there is a lot of content. The real truth was a shitty update, that had endless bugs and black boxes over faces, and the introduction of duck billed aliens pretending to be girls / women. The story had changed, he even altered season 1 to fit with season 2. Season 1 is what made him, the first update of season 2 ended him. The only reason he continues to push this utter shit down people's throats is so he can continue to milk them for their money, nothing else.

joryh

Nov 8, 2021
Let's not veer into blasphemy lol . While there are indeed issue with the way things slowly move and advance in DIK ... the quality of those two games and their updates could not be further apart . When an episode did drop for DIk , it was actually substantial . And it's still coming from someone that actually finishes his games , and good ones at that .
As long as you consider killing off LI's a good game. Haven't touched his shit since the first game.

Reactions: ufggngfx and EJW

areteii

Dec 19, 2021
I stopped playing this game a couple of updates ago, so around a year back or two. Been so long I can´t remember.

The only reason I can now find for playing this game, being a patron, or having any form of contact towards the developer is that this is the best reality show I´ve seen in ages.

Like, I check up on the thread, read a couple of pages and just laugh at the outrage, and at the excuses of the developer.
He´s pretty much a real life Donald Duck with the supposed amount of his bad luck.

I love this. I hope he tries to keep milking people just so I can keep reading this thread whenever I feel like I am a shitty person and just feel better about myself.

• Haha
Reactions: Neko-Chan Pacifica

shamtiiomi

May 1, 2021
you giys noticed ,maybe was bypass by some....daliah says or quantra dont remember exactly,there is more than 30 girls .....if he continues like this will be adding all the girls from other games ,by now this one is the second one with more optional li's byside polyturnon.....wtf is this guy doing ,....

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Aight. I have to give BD some credit. It's fucking brilliant that he basically opens the update with a scene of Zoelle explaining to Jamie why it's okay to lie, after he's just spent the last 11 months lying about release dates and delays. This is one of the greatest instances of art imitating life we'll see this decade. He really needs to take less of his own advice though.

Aug 18, 2019
Holy fucking shit. You will NOT believe this. (Maybe you will.)

February 15, 2024. Regarding S2 C1 EP13 B4 (the update we JUST GOT yesterday)

Will include 450 renders and 10 animations. Set to upload on February 18, 2024.

This motherfucker originally planned to release this update in 3 days.
----------THREE DAYS!!!!!----------
And 8 months later we're here? Seriously, gotta be the biggest train wreck I have ever seen.

Also, CH13 was to conclude and be completely finished BY THE 18th. On top of that, 100 renders of CH14 was to be released by the end of February. (This was 2 weeks after the last "big" update we got.)

EXCUSE 1 : Writers block. ((this i can completely understand 100% as i write erotica fiction for a "living"))
PROMISE 1 : Uploading CH14 teasers next week. ((you have to "HAVE" CH14 to do that, right...??))

CONFIRMS : He already has 800 renders of the end of CH13. It is finished. Also, 400 renders of CH14. Hopes to bump it to 1000. Also, the "Remaster" is progressing even faster than the rest of his work.
EXCUSE 2 : Episode 13 will not be released because he is changing the ending. Episode 14 further delayed as well.

CONFIRMS : Across all projects on WVM, he is doing over 200 Renders *every single week* ((r u fucking kidding me!!??!!))
EXCUSE 3 : Had to redo the ending of EP13 a 2nd time.

CHANGES : 100 renders have been removed from EP13 ending, including re-do's. ((it's smaller now??))
EXCUSE 4 : Continuity is broken. EP13 needs to be re-organized. EP14 will receive small adjustments.

CONFIRMS : This is July now, there are only 2 scenes left for BOTH the EP13 *and* EP14 duo-release. Almost 2000 renders combined.
PROMISES : All renders will be done ***TOMORROW*** and testing for the full release of EP13 and EP14.
EXCUSE 5 : Fuck y'all. I don't like it. I'm doing Marvel Time Machine bullshit. I can't do this on my own. It's impossible. Time to hire new employees. ((THIS might actually explain the need for money more than anything if true.))

CONFIRMS : As of August, everything is done. "Dio" is testing, full double-release incoming. Everyone is content now. It's finally over.
CHANGES : Going forward, releases will be scene-by-scene.
EXCUSE 6 : I change my mind. I hate it again. It sucks. Fuck y'all. Fuck Dio too. And fuck Mackenzie as well. Wasted money. ((Okay, that last part was just my commentary. Mostly.)) But fo real. Fuck Dali. I hate that bitch and her scenes. ((Skipping the fact that I created this fictional character myself.))

CATCHING UP : September he says he wants everything to return to Basketball and be fun. The release will be in 4 parts.
HURRICANE HELENE : Sounds like a good play. Be a shame if ... something happened to it ...

---------------------------------------------------------------

Kay. Done for today. Enjoy my efforts of spending over an hour going through shit on that fecked Discord.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Holy fucking shit. You will NOT believe this. (Maybe you will.)

February 15, 2024. Regarding S2 C1 EP13 B4 (the update we JUST GOT yesterday)

Will include 450 renders and 10 animations. Set to upload on February 18, 2024.

This motherfucker originally planned to release this update in 3 days.
----------THREE DAYS!!!!!----------
And 8 months later we're here? Seriously, gotta be the biggest train wreck I have ever seen.

Also, CH13 was to conclude and be completely finished BY THE 18th. On top of that, 100 renders of CH14 was to be released by the end of February. (This was 2 weeks after the last "big" update we got.)

EXCUSE 1 : Writers block. ((this i can completely understand 100% as i write erotica fiction for a "living"))
PROMISE 1 : Uploading CH14 teasers next week. ((you have to "HAVE" CH14 to do that, right...??))

CONFIRMS : He already has 800 renders of the end of CH13. It is finished. Also, 400 renders of CH14. Hopes to bump it to 1000. Also, the "Remaster" is progressing even faster than the rest of his work.
EXCUSE 2 : Episode 13 will not be released because he is changing the ending. Episode 14 further delayed as well.

CONFIRMS : Across all projects on WVM, he is doing over 200 Renders *every single week* ((r u fucking kidding me!!??!!))
EXCUSE 3 : Had to redo the ending of EP13 a 2nd time.

CHANGES : 100 renders have been removed from EP13 ending, including re-do's. ((it's smaller now??))
EXCUSE 4 : Continuity is broken. EP13 needs to be re-organized. EP14 will receive small adjustments.

CONFIRMS : This is July now, there are only 2 scenes left for BOTH the EP13 *and* EP14 duo-release. Almost 2000 renders combined.
PROMISES : All renders will be done ***TOMORROW*** and testing for the full release of EP13 and EP14.
EXCUSE 5 : Fuck y'all. I don't like it. I'm doing Marvel Time Machine bullshit. I can't do this on my own. It's impossible. Time to hire new employees. ((THIS might actually explain the need for money more than anything if true.))

CONFIRMS : As of August, everything is done. "Dio" is testing, full double-release incoming. Everyone is content now. It's finally over.
CHANGES : Going forward, releases will be scene-by-scene.
EXCUSE 6 : I change my mind. I hate it again. It sucks. Fuck y'all. Fuck Dio too. And fuck Mackenzie as well. Wasted money. ((Okay, that last part was just my commentary. Mostly.)) But fo real. Fuck Dali. I hate that bitch and her scenes. ((Skipping the fact that I created this fictional character myself.))

CATCHING UP : September he says he wants everything to return to Basketball and be fun. The release will be in 4 parts.
HURRICANE HELENE : Sounds like a good play. Be a shame if ... something happened to it ...

---------------------------------------------------------------

Kay. Done for today. Enjoy my efforts of spending over an hour going through shit on that fecked Discord.
Actually you didn't go back far enough. This update was supposed to be out by the end of October of 2023. The update from February was supposed to come out mid to end of October. So it was already 4 months late by the time he was promising 3 days.

Aug 18, 2019
Actually you didn't go back far enough. This update was supposed to be out by the end of October of 2023. The update from February was supposed to come out mid to end of October. So it was already 4 months late by the time he was promising 3 days.
too much bullshit to wade through; just went as far back as the OP page's last update; but you're 100% correct

HBKTheIcon69

Dec 25, 2018
I knew that there was multiple reasons that I barely tolerated this game. The whole project of season 2 was a shitshow out of the gate..At least with Season 1 it was consistent on the story with the rival school etc. Now the whole rising fame and travel with realistically adding loads of LIs has been pretty mind draining putting it lightly.

3.70 star(s) 649 Votes