pastaxpastax

Jul 15, 2023
This clown and his fanboy cult complain about his mental issues and he may have some but enough of the bullshit. If they want to see mental issues they need to go down to a VA clinic. I and a lot of other veterans who have been in combat have a lot more mental issues as well as physical issues then this ass hat. If he has mental issues he needs to get some help. I don't believe for a minute that his ass had any update what so ever done months ago. People need to stop defending his BS,
I don't know what you're talking about. They used to let me call in sad in Afghanistan all the time.

• Haha
Reactions: spblu and Six0

Taylan13

Feb 27, 2022
Captura de pantalla 2024-10-01 203732.png

I have a question for those on BD's Discord or on his patreon, did he say anything after releasing the update?

I mean what's next, when he'll release the rest did he say anything about it or does he think he's already fulfilled his promise by releasing this update and everyone should be grateful?

By the way, yes, we already have the first part and a bit of the second, which is good but not at all satisfactory after all the lies and excuses.

Steinchen

Mar 3, 2017
View attachment 4090451

I have a question for those on BD's Discord or on his patreon, did he say anything after releasing the update?

I mean what's next, when he'll release the rest did he say anything about it or does he think he's already fulfilled his promise by releasing this update and everyone should be grateful?

By the way, yes, we already have the first part and a bit of the second, which is good but not at all satisfactory after all the lies and excuses.
don´t count on anything now could be a few days or weeks or month till the next update or even the missing content from this.
he has a habbit on not holding ANY promises or deadlines.

and nothing on discord so far except asslicking and high praises for him for this phantastic update.
BD himself said he will not be pausing with working on the game when others told him to make a pause after he gets this update out to relax.
but that was a few days ago

and know that THIS what he brought out is not even all of the part 1 he announced.

Last edited:

youraccount69

Engaged Member
Donor
Dec 30, 2020
WVM-S2CH1EP13B4
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Individual

Oct 4, 2022
You think he's going to release the next part anytime soon? You might as well lower your expectations to the absolute bare minimum and then lower them even more. If I'm being extremely optimistic, we will probably see the next part in late-October or December. If I'm being realistic then we probably won't see it until 2026.

• Sad
Reactions: MixQQ

testers123456

Feb 16, 2023
I was laughing at them fighting each other
Personally, I wasn't a fan of that because their competitive nature spoiled it for the rest and not to mention fighting in an enclosed space with a pregnant woman nearby. That is why I was amused by their punishment and enjoyed Jamie's role in telling them off for their behaviour. In regard to the rest of the update Daliah is hiding a lot from the MC but at the same time my thoughts are more on Stacey's future so I'll definitely be interested an update in the future that looks at their lives several years from now.

Aug 18, 2019
dude spent 2 months on the same scene HE DIDNT EVEN RELEASE TODAY ... and there are 3 more parts ... allegedly ... just to finish off what we were waiting for, this doesn't include NEW CONTENT he should have already been working on, teasing, and releasing stills for on his Pat/SS

it's a sad day when your passion becomes a money slag; dude isn't in this for the reasons he started it

• Sad
Reactions: YepperCause

Steinchen

Mar 3, 2017
dude spent 2 months on the same scene HE DIDNT EVEN RELEASE TODAY ... and there are 3 more parts ... allegedly ... just to finish off what we were waiting for, this doesn't include NEW CONTENT he should have already been working on, teasing, and releasing stills for on his Pat/SS

it's a sad day when your passion becomes a money slag; dude isn't in this for the reasons he started it
your wrong.
there are 4 parts.
the first part is not even Complete there are something about 270 renders missing in the first part.

Aug 18, 2019
your wrong.
there are 4 parts.
the first part is not even Complete there are something about 270 renders missing in the first part.
i don't get your redundancy to try to correct me, when, regardless if he completed P1 or not, we are talking about P1 released today, an apparently incomplete P1, which regardless if it was complete or incomplete, would remain 3 additional parts not related to this part

seems a bit petty to just stomp on your post like this, but wtf was your original reply intended to convey to begin with? i mean, i get my post, i was shitting on the dev, like 99.98% of ppl on this thread lately

definitely not what you were doing, also, LITERALLY, i am not 'wrong'

Reactions: Rarvid
3.70 star(s) 649 Votes