malridoo

Oct 9, 2020
Well it moved you , so it clearly was an effective and surprising storytelling move . And you're just ranting about another game than DIK here anyway.

Hell even then let's compare killing one LI in an emotional turn of event ... to frickin' turning an upcoming LI and sex friend , into a family member , and thus cock-blocking you ... after so much teasing . And let's compare this to keeping said unavailable former LI around , and still making it weird with hugs , dialogues and behavior , while still clearly cock-blocking .
One case is an attempt at storytelling , the other is just poor planning and scummy behavior . Guess which is which.
Wait... who died ?? (sorry, I just had to ask)

Rockero_69

Sep 26, 2021
Many did not like part of the update or the update itself, I personally appreciate that it is back and that the next updates do not take as long as it is and As long as it doesn't include ntr (only Netori) and some of the fetishes remain avoidable, we're fine.
And be thankful that he doesn't abandon it or give it an abrupt end, because many DEVs can't stand all that hate and (non-contributory) criticism and then there are complaints about that,So as long as I don't screw up too much and keep playing the game and of course I don't take too long, it's fine. Plus there are a lot of AVNs with different types of things to suit everyone's tastes to ENJOY AND DON'T STRESS.

PD: I like the design of the redhead (Dalia).

Reactions: strickeen

Remveer

Game Of Inches Dev
Game Developer
Aug 11, 2024
Wait... who died ?? (sorry, I just had to ask)
They are talking about the game Acting Lessons by DPC (DrPinkCake) at one point in the game you have to decide between two of the LI's and the one you don't pick dies.

Yes you're right Android players are big but they only play 1 game and it's summer time saga nothing more. AVN on android is hard to sell specially if it's not appealing like Summer time saga. Do you really think that android players will play a AVN? on their android they probably won't even read the text and know the whole story of the game. Only Pc players are dedicated to play AVN.
Plenty of people play AVN's on android, my game is multiple fractions smaller than WVM and I had over 3000 android players download my latest update. That's not even taking into account the other links that don't track download numbers. Its the second biggest audience behind PC. It's just not good business to avoid android. Lets hate on BD for the right things. He 100% should have had Android ready to go when he launched his half baked update a few days ago, and I'm sure he's just using it as an excuse to give himself more time. But, lets not pretend Android players don't exist.

Last edited:

malridoo

Oct 9, 2020
They are talking about the game Acting Lessons by DPC (DrPinkCake) at one point in the game you have to decide between two of the LI's and the one you don't pick dies.

Plenty of people play AVN's on android, my game is multiple fractions smaller than WVM and I had over 3000 android players download my latest update. That's not even taking into account the other links that don't track download numbers. Its the second biggest audience behind PC. It's just not good business to avoid android. Lets hate on BD for the right things. He 100% should have had Android ready to go when he launched his half baked update a few days ago, and I'm sure he's just using it as an excuse to give himself more time. But, lets not pretend Android players don't exist.
Ohh...yeah... I remember... Imho, one of the best stories on this site. I was very pissed because it could be avoided (the mc got 2 strong arms so...), but the DEV's word is absolute so... it is what it is.

3.70 star(s) 649 Votes