EroPulse

Apr 18, 2020
This was the last update we got, about two hours ago. The daily tracker mentioned that it was supposed to be ready by today or tomorrow.
View attachment 4120236
I wish someone had the time to go back two years or so to around the 3500 render days that never happened. I really wish someone had the time to sort through all the posts he's made about how many renders he has and how many he's actually released. I bet you the difference in renders received are vastly under the amount promised.

Better Cock Spock

Half Vulcan, Half Simp
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
See, our memes are what his milk-sucking idiots think is happening, that their brave BD is fighting against nature itself to make sure the update goes out.

And he could actually be affected by the hurricanes, and not just using them as a perfectly valid excuse. It's a possibility. But he's lost all credibility, to the point that hardly anyone on this thread thinks that could be true :HideThePain:

He's the boy who cried MacKenzie :KEK:

MiltonPowers

Twins Basil! Twins!
Donor
Jul 26, 2023
See, our memes are what his milk-sucking idiots think is happening, that their brave BD is fighting against nature itself to make sure the update goes out.

And he could actually be affected by the hurricanes, and not just using them as a perfectly valid excuse. It's a possibility. But he's lost all credibility, to the point that hardly anyone on this thread thinks that could be true :HideThePain:

He's the boy who cried MacKenzie :KEK:
I suspect my gif has already been stolen and posted on his discord as undisputed proof of his commitment and dedication. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

3.70 star(s) 650 Votes