Akabakka

Jul 12, 2023
BD feels that "trans Shauna" is his true vision, but knows some people are triggered by that and thus the options
I could believe that, if he was not being a scaredy cat about how to process Shauna+Jamie or Shauna+any other girls of the harem. If the trans version was always the default (which would be fine imo) surely he could see coming some sort of divide with fans. People not that interested in MC's harem , and especially its "Queen", enjoying another penis .

But then again , i remember how he handles incest and its teasing , and even lesbian relationship between girls in the harem , so yeah it kinda tracks. Yeah it could be true. He does have that track record of being an ostrich.

• Hey there
Reactions: EclipseTheStars

Thamn

Aug 6, 2016
Considering the October 2023 release date of the full episode 13, I'm not even sure what's worse right now, that BD is lying or that he's telling the truth.

If he's lying, at least he's a master manipulator making money off of gullible people. But if he's telling the truth, that means he spent a year frantically reworking episode 13 to fit the scrapped season 1, instead of finishing the season 1 rework and releasing the "already finished" episode 13 along with it, which paints him as an incompetent buffoon.

Either way he's unreliable as a developer but only one of these scenarios affords him some respect.

KiryuKazuma095

Apr 30, 2023
Considering the October 2023 release date of the full episode 13, I'm not even sure what's worse right now, that BD is lying or that he's telling the truth.

If he's lying, at least he's a master manipulator making money off of gullible people. But if he's telling the truth, that means he spent a year frantically reworking episode 13 to fit the scrapped season 1, instead of finishing the season 1 rework and releasing the "already finished" episode 13 along with it, which paints him as an incompetent buffoon.

Either way he's unreliable as a developer but only one of these scenarios affords him some respect.
BD "is unreliable as a developer " is clear as day, nowdays i am wondering if he ever going to deliver the next piece of ep 13 becuse i doubt that he has any content ready...Also as for " he's a master manipulator making money off of gullible people" he had conviced his fans that he wants to get better at delivering content, well so far i have not seen any clue that this is true!!!!

Akabakka

Jul 12, 2023

He's lying . Some issues might be true , but do not exclude the fact that he lied . He outed himself multiple times with his excuses for delays. Stuff like "Compiling issues" , "play-testing issues" , when allegedly he was done with the content multiple times . Being caught delivering less render than promised by himself when he does release . Announcing he hired people to deal with some of his issues , with no sign or peep from those "people" when needed . Etc etc

if anything he's both a liar and unreliable

Aug 18, 2019
I could believe that, if he was not being a scaredy cat about how to process Shauna+Jamie or Shauna+any other girls of the harem. If the trans version was always the default (which would be fine imo) surely he could see coming some sort of divide with fans. People not that interested in MC's harem , and especially its "Queen", enjoying another penis .

But then again , i remember how he handles incest and its teasing , and even lesbian relationship between girls in the harem , so yeah it kinda tracks. Yeah it could be true. He does have that track record of being an ostrich.
i mean, i wasn't stating opinions, per say - - one of the big donors "Anti" is huge on the Trans route, and has bounced around in that discord about how BD never intended to have Shauna as a female to begin with
apparently she was suppose to not have the "reveal" until later, and it would have been after the 1st consequence of the "cheat" route, which means A) you're an asshole for cheating and B) you get a cock instead of a pussy [[for those that aren't in to that, no judgement]]

the "good route" would have been not cheating, waiting on Shauna, finding out her secret the "right way", and then making a choice on whether or not you wanted the "threesome route"
at one point in time, the game would have ended early if you lost both Jamie *and* Shauna ((cheat *and* reject trans)), or continue with just Shauna (cheat on jamie) or just Jamie (deny Shauna) or both of them (true route)

but we got 10,000 random bimbos instead of a genuinely cool ass plot-tree that could have gone the distance

• Thinking Face
Reactions: KiryuKazuma095

KiryuKazuma095

Apr 30, 2023
Correct me if i had not understand what you were trying to say but as far as i remember Shauna when confesed that she is in love with the MC suggested that they get in a relationship behind Jaime's back ...So how is what you saying " "cheat" route, which means A) you're an asshole for cheating and B) you get a cock instead of a pussy [[for those that aren't in to that, no judgement]] " & " the "good route" would have been not cheating, waiting on Shauna, finding out her secret the "right way", and then making a choice on whether or not you wanted the "threesome route" " even possible since she was the one who suggested to cheat on Jaime with her get you " A) you're an asshole for cheating and B) you get a cock instead of a pussy "

3.70 star(s) 650 Votes