Aug 18, 2019
Screenshot (28).png
Screenshot (29).png

people are getting vocal - - TODAY morbil has been a little more chill about "grieving" - - whether because of F95 posts or BD knowing he's back in the dog house, who knows

Borpa finally re-entered the chat late this afternoon, no updates on progress, only talk of side-content ,,, if I had to guess, BD started fucking off the day he stopped the Daily Tracker - said it was "now redundant", but in truth he either had nothing/was faking it or wanted to take an undeserved break without showing he wasn't working on it in discord

probably my last update of the night, checking in, making screenies, editing out the garbage, and re-uploading here is not as simple as you'd think :/ ((( not that i'm complaining )))

Sep 9, 2022
don't have screenies, but he keeps blaming it on his "software" - - claims it keeps crashing, specifically, this time, because of the amount of detail he put into the hair and clothes of the models in this update ... allegedly
strange, one of Digi.b's dev posts for Artemis explained the headaches he had from buying NEW hair assets from DAZ store which crashed his software until he updated it. took him less than a day to fix. what are the chances
I love how this guy's getting called out now by others for his BS now.
right! when i saw it from eclipses earlier posts
1728956398211.png
i was like
1728955817698.png
wonder how hard they will slap them for having their opinion lmao

Last edited:
Reactions: Shadow74

Shouki

Jul 30, 2020
These DAZ crashing excuses are getting a bit stale.
I get that it can crash, there are even a lot open threads, but how is noone questioning that he doesnt provide any details or questions, or troubleshooting tips about it, ever? I mean, it could just be me, but I would be mad if I had the same issue for a year now, and it doesnt hurt to just pick the brain of a few people.
I get it, its all a lie, it just hurts my brain to think about this whole thing.

Steinchen

Mar 3, 2017
These DAZ crashing excuses are getting a bit stale.
I get that it can crash, there are even a lot open threads, but how is noone questioning that he doesnt provide any details or questions, or troubleshooting tips about it, ever? I mean, it could just be me, but I would be mad if I had the same issue for a year now, and it doesnt hurt to just pick the brain of a few people.
I get it, its all a lie, it just hurts my brain to think about this whole thing.
well you see....

that is the cult of Brainfarts Idiotic Dumbasses.
no matter what excuse he has they are licking his ass.
right now in discort nobody that is a regular there asking about the update,and they are behaving as if nothing happens so nobody dares to ask the question that would start the rambling.

3.70 star(s) 650 Votes