Akabakka

Jul 12, 2023
Gotta love that BS about "i added more render , which is why it's now 400+" , when he is way short from his multiple "original" promises , and from what was supposed to be already done .

"lost a chunk of time to irl stuff" .. yeah football and basketball tend to do that

Aug 18, 2019
Gotta love that BS about "i added more render , which is why it's now 400+" , when he is way short from his multiple "original" promises , and from what was supposed to be already done .

"lost a chunk of time to irl stuff" .. yeah football and basketball tend to do that
if the daily tracker is true, his maximum output right now is 10 still images a day
with no animations left, and 19 stills left to re-do, that's 2 days of work, 1 day of testing, and 1 day to upload
don't expect anything in less than 4 days, but THEN we can shit on him with no mercy

i mean, we can't justify ourselves if we lower to his level (i know, that's a weird accomplishment in and of itself)

Aug 18, 2019
Screenshot (39).png

on today's episode of WWF Raw Is War; a wild Borpa channels his inner Hulk Hogan
AJ vs Borpa, take your bets

"very lenient" he says, XD ... ok bud

***EDIT*** fun to note that Borpa made a public reply to AJ's post (agree that it's a bit hostile) but has STILL ignored that Katie post which pretty much proves the point (especially since it's the highest rated post on his patreon since the update)

kcaldw

Feb 19, 2021
View attachment 4137168

on today's episode of WWF Raw Is War; a wild Borpa channels his inner Hulk Hogan

***EDIT*** fun to note that Borpa made a public reply to AJ's post (agree that it's a bit hostile) but has STILL ignored that Katie post which pretty much proves the point (especially since it's the highest rated post on his patreon since the update)
I love the part where he says that he has to chill out. My answer would be for more of his fanboys to actually pull their heads out of his ass and turn on him more. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Double0Harambe

WolfVG

Feb 3, 2021
View attachment 4137168

Even that response is half assed as well. "Brother I'm try to con people out of their money and I don't like people with common sense to call me out on my scam of a game"

• Haha
Reactions: bufa and Shadow74

Remveer

Game Of Inches Dev
Game Developer
Aug 11, 2024
Aj Whitacre- "all of us more people need to pay you the bottom limit and tach you a lesson"
It's absolutely wild that his solution is that people need to give BD less money and not that more people need to stop giving him money period. I will never understand peoples thought process. How anyone can be that upset and still wiling to give support baffles me.

Steinchen

Mar 3, 2017
It's absolutely wild that his solution is that people need to give BD less money and not that more people need to stop giving him money period. I will never understand peoples thought process. How anyone can be that upset and still wiling to give support baffles me.
right he needs to loose a few thousand bucks in one month.
that will shock him,but only if the income drops drastically to a point where he can not pay his expenses anymore,only then he will move his ass again to do what he should do as an dev who gets paid to deliver.

this guy is just spoiled rotten from all the money he got from the very early success of WVM.

Naps-On-Dirt

Dec 7, 2023
Ok well I'll take a break from the game I'm trying out now and will go investigate this Rachel question.
I had to load a save from April that was at that point, should save some time. But tab-skipping keeps stopping on every. single. time. the MC and Willow talk now, because I guess there was a change in the version since then where convo's between them got edited to have them calling each other Cedey and Brubru. Odd change to go back over but whatever. Then tab-skipping stopped working completely after the timescale switch from day 10 to day... 32 I think? So I guess I have two updates to go through because I haven't been to the boat yet. YEs, I could skip through them but then I won't see any differences with Rachel. So far the only change regarding her is when Jamie was "tracking progress" with all the girls at the pool party. The MC just said he was open to it but hadn't with her yet.
Ok it looks like a clean cut, though I admit I started tab-skipping scenes without Rachel (or Bailey or Stacey...). Rachel remains a friend and there was no guilt slinging at all. But because of the skipping I missed how they worked in the pregnancy tests, I assume now they just come up in a convo between Rachel and Jaime probably. So thats nice. Still, I wish there was a middle ground between "No, thanks" and "omg we were meant for each other".

Aug 18, 2019
right he needs to loose a few thousand bucks in one month.
that will shock him,but only if the income drops drastically to a point where he can not pay his expenses anymore,only then he will move his ass again to do what he should do as an dev who gets paid to deliver.

this guy is just spoiled rotten from all the money he got from the very early success of WVM.
he lost a minimum of $900 in September (average of $2200) so that's probably why there was an update 1st week of October

3.70 star(s) 650 Votes