Aug 18, 2019
Screenshot (42).png

i mentioned it a long time ago, but for those that have forgotten/don't know, I am Katie
you may have seen posts on here, screenshots from others, that show my Patreon activity TAME compared to others
welp, XD, guess today was the last straw for small-pp Borpa

blocked me WITHOUT membership refund, WITHOUT notification, ... and ... NEVER actually replied to any of my posts
also, (( i already told you guys i'm at peace with my decisions ))

Screenshot (43).png

i'm one of the first subs BD ever had, as much as i rip his ass open, i was there from the START
so yeah, not sure if my posts are still on the Patreon (bet AJ's are still there somehow) but updates probably gonna stop from me

i could easily re-sub/double-sub on a different account/VPN/credit card, but ... really not worth it
this kind of the last straw for me, just letting ya know i didn't abandon the meme-train
cheers :/

Aug 18, 2019
Screenshot (48).png

at 12:31am i made my "farewell" from patreon post, that spoke of BD blocking me and my 2019 membership

Screenshot (49).png

at 12:37am, only 6 minutes later, Borpa *UNBLOCKS ME* on the Patreon ((he finally going to reply to me?))

Screenshot (50).png

at 12:39am, I wait 2 minutes for him to reply, and he *REBLOCKS ME* again still without replying to me

-------------------------------------------------------​

this dude has a fucking psychological issue separate from his game issues
in LESS THAN *10* minutes, he :

1.) read my post on F95
2.) unblocked me on Patreon
3.) reblocked me on Patreon
4.) **still dodging my posts/messages**

i saved all the screenies because i thought you guys wouldn't actually believe me
from Braindrop himself, the creator ... WTF

Last edited:

Steinchen

Mar 3, 2017
View attachment 4137533

i mentioned it a long time ago, but for those that have forgotten/don't know, I am Katie
you may have seen posts on here, screenshots from others, that show my Patreon activity TAME compared to others
welp, XD, guess today was the last straw for small-pp Borpa

blocked me WITHOUT membership refund, WITHOUT notification, ... and ... NEVER actually replied to any of my posts
also, (( i already told you guys i'm at peace with my decisions ))

View attachment 4137534

i'm one of the first subs BD ever had, as much as i rip his ass open, i was there from the START
so yeah, not sure if my posts are still on the Patreon (bet AJ's are still there somehow) but updates probably gonna stop from me

i could easily re-sub/double-sub on a different account/VPN/credit card, but ... really not worth it
this kind of the last straw for me, just letting ya know i didn't abandon the meme-train
cheers :/
yep something similar happend to me.
not in discord,there i am silent to screenshot the pictures to post here but on pantreon.
i was a supporter from the early beginning too if i remember correctly i subbed around half a year after the first version of WVM until i got blocked there.

and you are right that that Morbil Mod is an asshole who abuses his position to do what he wants when he wants.

Last edited:

333Playing

Oct 15, 2019

Hey everyone.

This is just a quick report to update you guys on the current situation as well as show off the teasers I've posted in the discord.

The next update will be Episode 13 - Beta 5 and will be slightly north of 400 renders and 6 animations.
This beta was meant to be out a bit ago which is why pledges are currently paused but they will be un-paused after the release, I originally was just meant to finish the alterations to the Daliah scene but I ended up adding / changing more. Which has been a common theme of issues of mine but it stops here. The big trouble scenes will be out of the way.

There are currently 15 renders left for me to alter and 6 left to add.
When these are finished things will be packaged and uploaded.
This beta is up to the start of the Jasmine scene. The full Jasmine scene as well as the flight home is the planned content for Beta 6 which will be out sometime after Beta 5.

I'm going to get back to work on it, next report will have the usual template.
Once again thank you all for your patience and understanding. I truly appreciate it. Have a wonderful week and I'll talk to all of you soon! ♥

Steinchen

Mar 3, 2017

Hey everyone.

This is just a quick report to update you guys on the current situation as well as show off the teasers I've posted in the discord.

The next update will be Episode 13 - Beta 5 and will be slightly north of 400 renders and 6 animations.
This beta was meant to be out a bit ago which is why pledges are currently paused but they will be un-paused after the release, I originally was just meant to finish the alterations to the Daliah scene but I ended up adding / changing more. Which has been a common theme of issues of mine but it stops here. The big trouble scenes will be out of the way.

This beta is up to the start of the Jasmine scene. The full Jasmine scene as well as the flight home is the planned content for Beta 6 which will be out sometime after Beta 5.

Once again thank you all for your patience and understanding. I truly appreciate it. Have a wonderful week and I'll talk to all of you soon! ♥
lol that is the same shit what he said 16 days ago.
only difference there was that he had "only" 9 renders left to Alter/rendering :LOL:

Better Cock Spock

Half Vulcan, Half Simp
Donor
Jul 29, 2017

Hey everyone.

Idk why, but for some reason when he said "current situation", I thought he was going to address the Discord drama :KEK:

• Haha
Reactions: bufa and Steinchen
Aug 18, 2019
View attachment 4137654

at 12:31am i made my "farewell" from patreon post, that spoke of BD blocking me and my 2019 membership

View attachment 4137688

at 12:37am, only 6 minutes later, Borpa *UNBLOCKS ME* on the Patreon ((he finally going to reply to me?))

View attachment 4137722

at 12:39am, I wait 2 minutes for him to reply, and he *REBLOCKS ME* again still without replying to me

-------------------------------------------------------​

this dude has a fucking psychological issue separate from his game issues
in LESS THAN *10* minutes, he :

1.) read my post on F95
2.) unblocked me on Patreon
3.) reblocked me on Patreon
4.) **still dodging my posts/messages**

i saved all the screenies because i thought you guys wouldn't actually believe me
apparently, i am entitled to forcing him to refund the last 3 subscriptions i've made to him for what he did to me, as per the patreon site rules, but i'm not that petty :/

Aug 18, 2019
Screenshot (52).png

no, you aren't, BrainDrop ... you're a fucking liar and i literally screencapped proof for this forum
eat shit and retire, motherfucker ((oh wait, that's only for teasing, not for realsies))

Reactions: Mcknobz33

a1batross

Jun 13, 2024

Hey everyone.

Another day, another "we’re nearly there!" Just 15 renders left before Episode 13 - Beta 5 drops. Don’t worry, Beta 6 will follow eventually.

WhiteyG

Sep 30, 2020
apparently, i am entitled to forcing him to refund the last 3 subscriptions i've made to him for what he did to me, as per the patreon site rules, but i'm not that petty :/
Be
TPetty-FullMoonFever-d.jpg

Another day, another "we’re nearly there!" Just 15 renders left before Episode 13 - Beta 5 drops. Don’t worry, Beta 6 will follow eventually.
First post. I find you highly suspect. :unsure:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: EclipseTheStars
Mar 27, 2019
Personally, I'd believe Joseph Goebbels himself before I believed BrainDump

I totally think you should...might even spark a chain reaction...but I would even if it was only a penny...he hasn't deserved any of the money he gets for a number of years now

shamtiiomi

May 1, 2021
so 15 plus 6 more? so with the ''machine's'' he have ,he can do "all" that in 6o or 7 hrs ,..and that's with some lenniancy,..he can do it in 3 hrs if he actuuallly work...but we know he didnt have the renders or dont do nothing this
entire time,...
btw EclipseTheStars im not gonna rel you what you should do ,is your money,but think about how many ppl this guy disrespect,and think again,isnt about being petty.is about being fair and being considerated,you are paying him for only promises now,even if he full download the full episode 13 and the 14 tomorrow,he still behind,.the rework the 2k renders plus another 800 lpus 1200,where are those?
is the same renders we are seeing now? he work on this renders or he is .....sghs.......do you what you want,but stop given him excuses to disrespect you ,...fuck him up

eltharion83

Aug 24, 2020

Hey everyone.

This disgusting f*cker...
The whole trip should have been finished MONTHS ago, including the Jasmine date.
Now he is going to unpause pledges after throwing out the next few half-assed renders...
Still many don't realize this dude is nothing but lying through is rotten teeth. He said months ago he finished all of this and just hat to do minor adjustments while he literally had nothing at all, at the moment he is just tempering some crap together because the heat is catching up to this lame excuse of a dev / human being.

3.70 star(s) 650 Votes