KiryuKazuma095

Apr 30, 2023
so I was gone for what, 15 hours? And I've seen enough proof to confidently say BD is the most fucked up human being I've ever heard of. I mean I've seen shit but how the fuck hasn't he been doxxed yet? Making stupid excuses for being lazy is one thing, but using his wife and kid as an excuse to (once again) fool his paying customers is next-level asshole.
Then the fact how he treated EclipseTheStars. BD is a grown ass man and yet takes the most childish approach of "if I ignore the problem long enough it might solve itself". Personally I think he'll milk his supporters for a few months, maybe a year more and the announces the stop of development. I wouldn't be surprised and many others here neither (probably).

Anyways, long story short: It's sad to see how this game and it's dev have gone to shit.
Well i don't have access to BD'S discord, and i am neither one of his supporters but if he truly has a wife and a kid then he more than next-level asshole,he is irresponsible, because being a husband and a father come with a lot of responsibilities , especially towards your kid acting childish yourself gives your child/children the wrong message about life...
The approach "if I ignore the problem long enough it might solve itself" is both childish and stupid, there is no shame in asking for help from someone to fix specific problems...Personally i am getting tired with all the excuses i see him posting and all the promises without delivering but i am standing at what i have already stated once before he has 119- 7 days vacation on December during christmas it's the good scenario makes it 112 days until February 15 which i stated that if he had not make an update untill that date i will delete all the files of WVM from my computer and never bother with it and it's developer ever again

WhiteyG

Sep 30, 2020
View attachment 4147223
in other words : in a few days ......
and the last 2 teasers he postet are from EPISODE 14
I'm not fluent in dumbass so I'll have to ask. Did this asshole just say the update is done (way late obviously) but he is going to take a personal day tomorrow to go run errands. So he can free himself up to release the update. Like it's a complicated and all day process to hit a button to upload.

Translated to truth. He hasn't finished the update yet, and has to run errands tomorrow so he has snacks for football on Sunday. He'll get back to the update sometime next week or whenever the fuck he feels like it. Because all it will take is releasing something so he can keep charging in November.

All hail BD

rick-and-morty-season4episode2.gif

Taylan13

Feb 27, 2022
At this point BD is lying about such small things that it's hard to believe a word he says... although that IRL thing may be true, he'll probably go out with his friends for drinks.

I hear bets, the update comes out on Sunday or will we just get it at the end of the month, to justify not pausing patreon?

WhiteyG

Sep 30, 2020
*comes back with Tea*

thank you for not disappointing me, such lovely comments :)
I find this confusing as I'm not sure which side you are on right now :LOL:

At this point BD is lying about such small things that it's hard to believe a word he says... although that IRL thing may be true, he'll probably go out with his friends for drinks.

I hear bets, the update comes out on Sunday or will we just get it at the end of the month, to justify not pausing patreon?
On Sunday during football season I'll take end of the month no question

3.70 star(s) 652 Votes