Aug 18, 2019
God damn this is peak he-said-she-said internet drama, boys.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

But for real, and I say this with love, some of y'all need to get a life.
so, without starting anything, i'd like to clarify this "he said she said"

i'd say the last 3 weeks, "most" of this he-said-she-said you're referring to is coming from my "secret agent" services
that he-said-she-said content, if i'm correct, was backed up by over 50 screencaps

yes, it's not the most beneficial use of time, but it's hardly hearsay
especially in my case, and yes, i probably take this thread too seriously

BUT ... just wanted to re-iterate, nearly everything that has been discussed in the month of October in this thread is completely fact-based, and proofed, Cheers

Akabakka

Jul 12, 2023
But for real, and I say this with love, some of y'all need to get a life.
Come on let's be real ... checking the thread daily takes a few minutes top . As much as folks wanna make it about unhinged obsession and people here being the prob ... the memes are free , the memes aren't pretending to re-render , triple-check things and uploading during hurricanes , nor charging for subs lol

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
:unsure:
I mean, MC's dad sounds like a legitimate piece of shit, and BD is just extremely unreliable, idk if they're that similar... plus Mason(?) has kids all over the fucking place, I doubt BD has that much game :KEK:
Speaking of which, isn't it odd that he's never used his “wife” and “kid” for his apologies in the last few months? Am I missing something or have they disappeared from existence like MacKenzie and that other guy no one remembers?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: mofonistik

Akabakka

Jul 12, 2023
Good . Not crazy on the idea of even debating their existence , that's a whole new level of "lows" . Real or not , he better keep them out of this

karumi56

Oct 7, 2019
that is the only thing he hasnt used yet
Sadly, not true. He's used them getting sick a few times as an excuse. Along with family in-law visitors causing drama as an excuse. At this point, BD has covered all his bases on excuses. That's why we're seeing so much duplication lately in his "reasons" for the delays. But to give him credit, at least he hasn't resorted to using a medical textbook to come up with rare medical conditions and then posting pics of it/them like another dev here on F95. <squints at BD, don't do it!>

Reactions: bufa

Fr0stsign

Jul 30, 2024
so I was gone for what, 15 hours? And I've seen enough proof to confidently say BD is the most fucked up human being I've ever heard of. I mean I've seen shit but how the fuck hasn't he been doxxed yet? Making stupid excuses for being lazy is one thing, but using his wife and kid as an excuse to (once again) fool his paying customers is next-level asshole.
Then the fact how he treated EclipseTheStars. BD is a grown ass man and yet takes the most childish approach of "if I ignore the problem long enough it might solve itself". Personally I think he'll milk his supporters for a few months, maybe a year more and the announces the stop of development. I wouldn't be surprised and many others here neither (probably).

Anyways, long story short: It's sad to see how this game and it's dev have gone to shit.

WolfVG

Feb 3, 2021
so I was gone for what, 15 hours? And I've seen enough proof to confidently say BD is the most fucked up human being I've ever heard of. I mean I've seen shit but how the fuck hasn't he been doxxed yet? Making stupid excuses for being lazy is one thing, but using his wife and kid as an excuse to (once again) fool his paying customers is next-level asshole.
Then the fact how he treated EclipseTheStars. BD is a grown ass man and yet takes the most childish approach of "if I ignore the problem long enough it might solve itself". Personally I think he'll milk his supporters for a few months, maybe a year more and the announces the stop of development. I wouldn't be surprised and many others here neither (probably).

Anyways, long story short: It's sad to see how this game and it's dev have gone to shit.
Season one of WVM was good then with Season 2 I booted it up and was instantly confused with what the hell was happening

Reactions: EclipseTheStars

Fr0stsign

Jul 30, 2024
Season one of WVM was good then with Season 2 I booted it up and was instantly confused with what the hell was happening
yeah. season 1 was great but season 2 trashed the plot and literally said "Fuck you", throwing over everything that was built up from the start. Nothing made sense anymore. It felt rushed and unpolished. Probably just another brain fart, barely good enough to satisfy the hivemind, but that's nothing too unusual for BD and actually pretty sad :HideThePain:

well, have fun mocking BD, I'll go get some shut eye :sleep:

Reactions: Shadow74 and WolfVG

Akabakka

Jul 12, 2023

Nah he's likely just the common con man . Here's my theory on what happened ... quality of the game debatable and a whole another topic aside. It likely just started small. One day he procrastinated for any kind of reason, felt he could easily catch up, and started lying about upcoming content. He started slipping with no consequences. Then it happened again , then again on a bigger scale. This time then he likely expected to meet some harsh criticism , disappointment and backlash that would give him some headache. Instead he was met with full on support from adoring fans , people that basically told him "It's ok don't worry ! you slay Queen!! Yass etc" lol.

So he got away with murder, scot free, and it felt good and freeing. He noticed how much more leeway and control he had over false promises and content, than originally expected. He then started truly doing it whenever convenient, after all he was still in control, and would still deliver. Of course until he did not and it snowballed further and further... and we know the rest.

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 652 Votes