BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
A game with all girls spared would require to play perfectly. I'd expect the average player to have to "sacrifice" one or two girls to keep up with the needed resources.
The game also will require constant balancing to make it a challenge for you guys while being able to achieve your goals. So during development I'd expect some unintended results.
Will there be any guide to get that perfect game?

Reactions: MrBenny and Degro

Lightrunner

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
hmm if semen is the spark of life, would that make egg cells the kindling of life? xD combine a spark and kindling and you have the bonfire that is a living being or smth xD idk that's all i could think about ever since the harper event

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Wyldspace-0.1.5.5
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

ben akeba

May 9, 2018
summary confuse me a bit, hero path = no hcg and monster path make mc possess monster to corrupt the girls and only monster sex ?

Sakkara2

Jun 16, 2020
Interesting that our character is a melee combatant and the only NPC with less hit points is the mage. All the other have up to twice as many.

wyldspace

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2022
summary confuse me a bit, hero path = no hcg and monster path make mc possess monster to corrupt the girls and only monster sex ?
All paths will contain sex. Think of one path keeping the girls dignity and respect while the other turns them into sex craven sluts.

Reactions: ben akeba

wyldspace

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2022
Why u make a new version with one scene? This beyond my ability to understand....
The previous version had the issue that you could never trigger options requiring an amount of prestige or dominance. This was fixed. Since I already had the scene done, I threw that in as well.

ben akeba

May 9, 2018
All paths will contain sex. Think of one path keeping the girls dignity and respect while the other turns them into sex craven sluts.
are both path developed in sync or do you focus on one at a time before switching focus regularly ? (dignity might be boring sometime and we don't all see eye to eye about what a slut should be, so having two saves and playing them depending on the mood wouldn't work if one path is lacking)

wyldspace

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2022
I'm working on both paths at the same time. Because the same event might play out differently depending on the MC decision. My progress plan is to work forward in time, not have one path finished before the other.
The next version (0.1.6) will probably go through Friday of week 2 but might have some placeholders. I will then work on adding more scenes/ gameplay to it in the following versions.

9alwa

Sep 16, 2020
Can we please have changelog for all updates on the main post? It's kinda pointless to only have it for the current version. I haven't tried the game yet and I find it important to help me decide whether to or not in general. Thanks!

Daddy-S

Aug 27, 2022
Will there be any guide to get that perfect game?
You cant stop your girls getting covered in goblin cum and sucking some green dick. There is no "perfect" game if your idea is keeping the girls to yourself you will still have to see these scenes as the first quest, Goblin retaliation is scripted and even using cheat engine for infinite hp wont save you. Who knows what else is in store, thats where I deleted it. Fasa is in particular a slut and loved draining all the goblins cocks. The game then introduces the replay feature and you get to watch it all over again.

3.40 star(s) 9 Votes