NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
I think that the fights are purposely hard because in order to win them you need to lose them. Once the girls get captured you just switch to monster mode and cuck yourself. This is a weird game.

SWTiger

Mar 7, 2021
Very interesting idea, plot and characters are not bad, but there is not enough content yet
Or maybe I did something wrong
Saw Kassia 's grass scene where the MC and Kassia had first sex. And I felt like it was too ahead of the story, like it could have been done without that and corrupted Kassia more first. And apparently this is the last scene at this point, since the Wait button doesn't work now, and there's no point in disconnecting or switching to goblins. Or am I doing something wrong and before this scene there were others with Kassia and so the scene shouldn't be so ahead of time?

Reactions: cleanfeel

SWTiger

Mar 7, 2021
Would you be able to send me the save so I can check why?
There’s another week and a half after that.
Thanks for the answer. After the third reboot of game everything worked - waiting started and new actions opened.
I can still send save if that helps, but I don't know what folder it's in. I've now booted onto it twice and everything works for now

wyldspace

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2022
If you click the log text in the main menu it will take you to the log location. The save are in a directory in there. It would help because I can see if there's a quest that doesn't resolve correctly and is holding up the game.

Reactions: SWTiger

SWTiger

Mar 7, 2021
If you click the log text in the main menu it will take you to the log location. The save are in a directory in there. It would help because I can see if there's a quest that doesn't resolve correctly and is holding up the game.
In this save, first there is a quest with the patrol captain, and then a quest with herb

Feru452ax

Nov 23, 2020
weird, the same place I stopped on last update, when the days end (I was 2 hours from day end) it goes back to menu saying its the 'end of content'.
No new content was added on this update?

Yes and it will be that way until proper game ends are implemented. This is due to the nature of the storyline events.
just saw that and...it means EVERY single update we'll have to start the game again and again to see ALL old content but only a couple new scenes? If that's the case, there's really zero incentive to support or play before the final version is released...

wyldspace

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2022
In this save, first there is a quest with the patrol captain, and then a quest with herb
Thanks, when I log in, I see Fasa sitting asking for help. This is a mandatory storyline request, so you can't wait it out. Is that not the case for you?

BTW, in the long run, the plan is to not have those mandatory for the MC to be there. they will play out in the background. That includes Kassia's testing with the herb.

SWTiger

Mar 7, 2021
Thanks, when I log in, I see Fasa sitting asking for help. This is a mandatory storyline request, so you can't wait it out. Is that not the case for you?

BTW, in the long run, the plan is to not have those mandatory for the MC to be there. they will play out in the background. That includes Kassia's testing with the herb.
Thanks for the explanation about Kassia and the herb.
As for the save - yes, the save was BEFORE the Fasa event with the patrol captain. After I completed it, Kassia appeared at 18:30 and said that Harper asked for help with herb. After this event ended, Wait button did not work. This happened the second time when I launched the game again and loaded this save. But after I restarted the game for the third time, this no longer happened and Wait worked. Apparently there was something, but it is not clear what exactly. In any case, thanks for taking time to help me ;)

And thanks for the game. While I haven't completed all the current content yet, but already like it)

wyldspace

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2022
Saw Kassia 's grass scene where the MC and Kassia had first sex. And I felt like it was too ahead of the story, like it could have been done without that and corrupted Kassia more first.
Catnip increases her desire to the point of loosing control. This works regardless of her corruption levels.

However, I do have an option in mind where the MC does not engage. Just have to create it.

• Yay, new update!
3.30 star(s) 10 Votes