bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
XAngels-1.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

filipskyi

Apr 4, 2019
Devs released 3 patches within just a few hours lol. Hopefully this thread will be updated too.

Dragoon54

Oct 20, 2019
Is anyone else having problems with the End Turn button becoming locked mid-battle and causing a soft lock? This has happened three times to me so far and I don't know what to do other than restart and hope it doesn't happen again.

Fuchsschweif

Sep 24, 2019
I was like "hell yeah" until I saw it's the same dev from Robolife. His other games sucked in terms of gameplay. Hope this one is good.

filipskyi

Apr 4, 2019
Is anyone else having problems with the End Turn button becoming locked mid-battle and causing a soft lock? This has happened three times to me so far and I don't know what to do other than restart and hope it doesn't happen again.
That's why i hope we get patched version soon. But according to a steam bug report, the game is likely to receive even more patches in the coming days.

Carryon

Apr 19, 2017
Yeah, I like what they've got, or I'd at least like to be able to say that. Unfortunately, the game is constantly forcing me to restart due to general bugginess.

4.30 star(s) 11 Votes