Gancoek

Jul 26, 2018
So here I am cooking a really sick deck with Lia by utilizing a bunch of reloads, and guess what happen? Apparently if you have too many reloads YOU CANNOT END YOUR TURN, so you just stuck there forever. I think the game keeps trying to draw card up to your reload even though it's already exceed your hand limit so it permanently stays in the draw phase and wont lit up the end turn button.

Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
So here I am cooking a really sick deck with Lia by utilizing a bunch of reloads, and guess what happen? Apparently if you have too many reloads YOU CANNOT END YOUR TURN, so you just stuck there forever. I think the game keeps trying to draw card up to your reload even though it's already exceed your hand limit so it permanently stays in the draw phase and wont lit up the end turn button.
This is fixed in Version 1.08! All we have to do is wait for the Uploaders to update first post thanks to TigerTheGreat sharing the game with us.

May 24, 2020
Is there some sort of "Golden Path" that lets you get all 4 plus the Last Boss? Or keep upgrades/items between plays?
No there is no such path. As maximum, you can have max relationships with 2 girls, or 3 if you are EXTREMELY lucky. Though, i doubt that it's possible. You either go domination route for girl, or pure love route.

Skyzenski

Apr 6, 2018
This game is pretty weird, since there so many card to try but no New Game+ everytime you finish the game you have to start all over again o_O Maybe that why there a Unlock All CG button???

P/s: I don't think it possible to win by choose Willow as 1st Heroine [Hard Mode] Seem like most of her Card give benefit on next turn but by the time she can deal some Damage, the damage done to player Heath Bar must be already "very bad"...

Last edited:

KurtisK2007

Apr 2, 2022
It's weird cause when I try to download this off mega, it gets to 72% download then just stops, and I've tried multiple times, oh well I guess...

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
XAngels-1.0DeluxeEdition
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

lampuiho

Nov 30, 2018
Lia sucks. Looks like she is the last one added so they didn't bother play testing or balancing her.
Some of her cards need 5+ corrode stack on yourself.
what's the futa content like?
It's one of the ending and it's male on futa. So gay as fuck

This game is pretty weird, since there so many card to try but no New Game+ everytime you finish the game you have to start all over again o_O Maybe that why there a Unlock All CG button???

P/s: I don't think it possible to win by choose Willow as 1st Heroine [Hard Mode] Seem like most of her Card give benefit on next turn but by the time she can deal some Damage, the damage done to player Heath Bar must be already "very bad"...
Yea, both Willow and Lia suck. The other 2 are very easy even on Hard

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
Lia sucks. Looks like she is the last one added so they didn't bother play testing or balancing her.
Some of her cards need 5+ corrode stack on yourself.

It's one of the ending and it's male on futa. So gay as fuck

Yea, both Willow and Lia suck. The other 2 are very easy even on Hard
Willow? She is probably one of the craziests of them. You can go infinite with her. With her card draw fusions (really useful on 0 cost cards like the shield upgrade through an event), ease of regaining energy from cards, items, and her ability ones you get rolling, and card draws from her deck. Her poison build is out of contol. Although the best part of the poison build is from her fusion ability which gives +2 poison to all attacks and not her cards.

I think, Clara is tricky in the early game on hard mode. You sort of "have" to sacrifice your deck a bit and select less than optimal cards in the beginning. She needs a few (like 2-3) decent attack cards , before you can build an immortal god. If you get the one which adds a ton of defense and then afterwards deals enormous damage to all foes based on defense. You pretty much won the game, should you know, how to build her.

Lia. I know, what they wanted to do with her. Yet it's a trap to harm yourself as her ability to recover doesn't follow (there are, however, a lot of good combinations with Felicity to help this). Making a more standard build with her is way more effective. She has an uncommon/blue card which gives you a strong exhaustable 0 cost "dagger" every turn. Her fusions have a "rare'ish?" ability. Which gives you an exhaustable 0 cost normal dagger, every time the given card is used. Combining her with Felicity for a strength/explosion build or Willow for a poison/card draw build is really good.

Reactions: Skyzenski

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
The first time around I tried Lia I was new to the game. I bloated my deck from the wants of discovery and curiosity.

My previous judgement of her is unfair. The self sacrifice style is my current favourite.
The upgraded Charge N' Wait is absolutely busted in her deck. It looks so bad on paper, but once you get enough reload and draw. You'll draw your entire (not bloated) deck or almost. You get a lot of energy in return and you can then cycle them for lots of energy. In the cycle they also "pay" for themselves with the reload. The status it inflicts isn't even a bad thing on such cycles. You'll have enough card draw and energy to make full use of it. And in these cycles enough X-Power in the late game of a run for 2-3 ults and in turn a cleanse of these status effects.

4.20 star(s) 9 Votes