Gancoek

Jul 26, 2018
I do not only want the HCGs and scene replays, which is why I asked for a save that could unlock the routes.
Love route have 10 events for each girl that some of them you can only see in your run, while corruption route (alt route) only have 4 events (recruitment, level 5, level 10, ending) for each girl, and you can see those corruption events from replay scene in gallery. So you just need to play the game 3 times to see all love events, each girl ending, and the true ending, then unlock gallery to see the corruption events from alt path. Alt path dosen't change the story whatsoever and the girls monolouge in base is just ....

Last edited:

RagueltheUFO

Jan 19, 2020
Is anyone going to respond to the loading screen stopping at a certain percent and not loading? Mine won't go past 2% before it force quits me out.

Jorden McColl

Jun 24, 2018
So, I realize this isn't a place for guides, but i got no where else to ask lol, I'm playing as felicity I don't understand the explosion 'buff' is it just "do X more damage for this turn? the description makes it sound like it does something different. and if so hows that different than strength?

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
So, I realize this isn't a place for guides, but i got no where else to ask lol, I'm playing as felicity I don't understand the explosion 'buff' is it just "do X more damage for this turn? the description makes it sound like it does something different. and if so hows that different than strength?
Strength gives you a flat damage buff for the entire combat. Explosion is just for the turn as you said.
Strength gain is usually more expensive. It's been a while now, since last I've played. I recall a quite a few of her cards having synergies with explosion damage. Where explosion damage really shines is on multi–hits and spamable 0 cost attack cards like daggers. Willow has a few multi-hit cards and Fia has daggers and dagger like weapons. I've mention the boil card in the comment section. The self-corruption (with card draw and explosion) alone is enough to triggers most of Fias conditional cards.

PS: If you go the Fia route as a secondary. Don't use the small heal card. It's a waste of a card draw. She gets a life–steal card when you hit 5 hearts, use that instead. Should you feel the corruption becoming too hard to handle.
Also get a purify card, but use it at the end of the turn. Again only if you feel it becomes too hard to handle.
The Willow route is more forgiving.

Last edited:

Pandabeast

Jul 16, 2018
So I played through the game several times now, gotten all the pure love endings and 2 of the fallen endings. But how do you actually get the true ending? Can't figure it out.

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
So I played through the game several times now, gotten all the pure love endings and 2 of the fallen endings. But how do you actually get the true ending? Can't figure it out.
You need to meet the special conditions on every level. Like collecting all the collars on Willow's level. Beat 3 elites before a certain amount of time. You are given 2 chances to turn them in. 1 at 50% and 1 at the end of the level. You need a strange device on Clara's, which you get by exchanging her panties to some weirdo. I forgot the conditions for that one. You need some white rabbit toy or something on Felicia's level, if I recall correctly. And you need some gas or something making Fia hallucinate into making her believe you are Felicia. Beat as many elites as possible is probably the answer to everything. I usually, destroy the facilities in Fia's area. The item cards are not that good, the other reward is better imo. so it could be the trigger to get the gas thingie. I hold ctrl throughout most of the cutscenes. I have no idea about what is going on in the game storywise.

Twycross448

Mar 18, 2021
So, uh, even if I may be stupid here, but how do you run this game? The file "XAngels.Deluxe.Edition.v1.11 .rar" downloaded from the MEGA link in the first post of this thread does not contain an executable. :unsure:

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
Ok, I just realized this. Idk how the f you get 4147 Shield, but if you manage to do it with Clara, and use her "Zero" card, you can net 16.5k damage with her, bruh.
I went infinite on Willow. Had to stop somewhere. I explained how to do so in the post.
The reason she got so much shield is because of a fusion on the Boil+ card. Was hoping for more explosion on it, but didn't get it.

Reactions: Mrach_31

Otrava02

Aug 28, 2023
game crushing at 45% loading at the start...(not even in menu) . redownloading dsnt helped изображение_2024-07-08_201044561.png изображение_2024-07-08_201044561.png изображение_2024-07-08_201044561.png изображение_2024-07-08_201044561.png

Last edited:
Mar 31, 2020
Ok, I just realized this. Idk how the f you get 4147 Shield, but if you manage to do it with Clara, and use her "Zero" card, you can net 16.5k damage with her, bruh.
just want to add, str also adds on claras shield damage for zero and elemental shit, including static damage.

4.30 star(s) 13 Votes