congamensch

Feb 19, 2018
I got this by playing on Normal. Started with Clara, then Willow, then Felicity and at last Lia. Only Clara's and Willow affections were maxed and I think Felicity was around 3 or 4, Lia I didn't even get to interact with. All of them had their normal love routes i.e. no brainwashing etc depraved options. You still have to choose one of the heroines ending but the scene with them holding Sharon down and fucking her plays out.
You just need to win the game for the first time, before you got to choose heroine ending you will get that scene.
Ooooh, I get it now, thanks everyone! Yeah, I kept pushing that 'final dungeon' button because I thought that going the other way was just too easy, derp.

Anyone know what a "card related to Monster Trophies" is?
View attachment 3776594
I think it's related to defeating bosses in Willow's dungeon; you beat up a boss, get a token. 3 tokens and you can get the dude's vibrator 'cos he thinks it's safe now (it's never safe near Willow).

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
XAngels-1.11Deluxe
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
Anyone know what a "card related to Monster Trophies" is?
View attachment 3776594
I haven't been here in a while. So I don't know if it's too late. I'll answer. in case anyone else needs to know. You get a collar or something from defeating an elite enemy. It doesn't matter if they were human. You still find a mutant dog afterwards and its collar. You need to defeat 3 of them. Sometimes that is impossible before the 50% mark because of the pathing. So you get another chance later in the area, to obtain his item. Which can be used on the Angel Willow before the boss fight. It can change the path to the harem end, if you use all the special items (2nd choice) on all the Angels.

Celerarity

Apr 23, 2018
I've been looking and unable to find any saves that unlock all routes - does anyone have one or know where to find it?

Don't fancy playing the game through like three times to be able to try the alt routes.

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
I've been looking and unable to find any saves that unlock all routes - does anyone have one or know where to find it?

Don't fancy playing the game through like three times to be able to try the alt routes.
There's an unlock all button in the gallery.

congamensch

Feb 19, 2018
Doesn't that just unlock the gallery?
When you say 'all routes', what are you referring to, specifically? Because unlocking the gallery also unlocks all scenes and HCGs, both love and corruption, from beginning scenes to ending scenes, for all the heroines. If you're asking if there's any way to unlock all the Angels for deckbuilding in the main game, that doesn't seem to be possible- you get your starting heroine's and the second Angel's cards to make your deck.

Reactions: Hajtand

Celerarity

Apr 23, 2018
I mean when you recruit an angel, you have the option to take them on an alternative path if your save records say you reached lvl 10 affection with them in some run at least once. Rather than play the game like 3-4 times just to enable a run where I do the alt routes, I'd like to grab a completed save that unlocks that.

Reactions: KyLaios

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
yes u can only pick 2 but it wouldnt let me switch them when they said that and now idk how to pick different ones :( :(
You can't. You get the specials from the girl you first selected and then you are able to switch specials with the one of the first area you chose.

You're still able to get the cards and items of all the other girls. It's ONLY their special which is locked. Just start over again, if you feel you really screwed up. Each area is like 3-10 mins. So you maybe lost like 20 min or something, if you played slowly.

congamensch

Feb 19, 2018
I mean when you recruit an angel, you have the option to take them on an alternative path if your save records say you reached lvl 10 affection with them in some run at least once. Rather than play the game like 3-4 times just to enable a run where I do the alt routes, I'd like to grab a completed save that unlocks that.
Ah right, that much clearer. Still though, if all you want are the HCGs and scene replays, unlocking the gallery does all that. Speaking as someone who HAS played through all the routes honestly because I too couldn't find the saves, you get enough story context from the unlocked scenes as to what's happened to the girls, which mostly just run of the mill corruption stuff. Mmmaybe Lia's story is a little spicy, but that's because you corrupt her into being more than a little murder-happy.

Celerarity

Apr 23, 2018
I do not only want the HCGs and scene replays, which is why I asked for a save that could unlock the routes.

salvesalvino

Aug 12, 2018
I'd like to give out a warning to anyone having trouble running / starting the game, it didn't start on my computer until I put it inside a directory with no special characters in its name

4.30 star(s) 13 Votes