• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

EvilPixi

Jun 15, 2018
does the main character gets penetrated by guys in any of the games? Or are you trying to get into yuri relationships?

illanna

Jul 25, 2017
Oh man this brings back memories! This was one of, if not the first Hentai game I ever played! ♥

HikariNova

Nov 23, 2017
so the multiple endings and dating sim tags caught my interest but i gotta know what part of this is ntr? i know ntr got 3 different meanings so i don't some smart arse saying what ntr means *rolls eyes* though there probably will be smart arses still gonna say something about my asking what part of the games is ntr

The killing Goku

Oct 20, 2019
Aaah ... JAST digging into the Peach Princess back catalog. Finally doing something with the stuff they bought like 10+ years ago.
Woulda been nice had they continued PP's run on the XC games though. :unsure:

Though who knows when it was Crowd went out of business/quit, so maybe there wasn't anybody to make the deal with anymore at that point.

does the main character gets penetrated by guys in any of the games? Or are you trying to get into yuri relationships?
This is NOT a yuri game collection. Also, other than the story telling you 'she' used to be a 'he', there's no gay imagery BS going on. The usual 'transformed into the opposite sex' shenanigans & the usual 'situations' & 'feelings' & whatever obviously come up.

Vizer007

Oct 15, 2019
Oh my god, I remember 2nd game, how many years ago that was? Nostalgia T-T
Sadly translation was so horrendous that I can't remember if I even got what the plot was about, but lets be honest, at the time, the last thing I was worried about was the plot xD

starvoyager

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2017
AAAAAAAAA WAIT WHAT?!?!
xchange remastered were localized?
man, i remember playing these in 6th or 7th grade
i know yin yang isn't localized, but it's honestly in my top 25 video games of all time, even including non lewd ones

now if we could just get yin yang 2. here's hoping

The killing Goku

Oct 20, 2019
AAAAAAAAA WAIT WHAT?!?!
xchange remastered were localized?
man, i remember playing these in 6th or 7th grade
i know yin yang isn't localized, but it's honestly in my top 25 video games of all time, even including non lewd ones

now if we could just get yin yang 2. here's hoping
Yes it was. I distinctly remember them releasing a 'Yin Yang - X-Change Alternative -' game back in the day.
There were more of them than the single one they ended up localizing, but still.

Reactions: scannatore

JmTrad

Jun 2, 2018
It's redone in renpy with waifu2x images . There is also new content and voices. Good enough for me.

scannatore

Jul 11, 2017
Ohhhhh. Great. I still remember when i ordered them from USA... and the fucking damn package was inspected and... vanished. :poop:
In the end i ordered them 2 times. Well, it was woth the effort. (y)
But i still want to find the bastard that made me waste time and money. :mad:

Twistedcat8

May 15, 2018
Is sex as a girl mandatory in these games, or are able to avoid all the advances until you turn back into a dude?

There is a rape bus/subway(can't remember which).... so no it is not avoidable. That part alone makes these games unplayable to me. The alternative games though have much more "leeway"/ choices to when you have sex. So try those if the concept is something you are into but the obnoxious rape is not your thing

Reactions: Pre 52 Flash
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes