• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
Damn, this brings back memories.
Now if only I could remember the other similar game I played at about the same period, that'd be amazing... Though I can barely remember some details, not the name...

finalcut315

May 6, 2018
so is this a remaster or repackaging? I loved the originals so if this is just a way to replay them without mounting an iso I'm down just need to know for sure.

darkbladerion

Donor
Jul 17, 2017
Developer notes mentioning "Updated script translation" worries me a bit... hopefully it was just fixing mistakes, rather than censoring things that Twitter could find questionable or something...

MEMEACCOUNT

Jul 27, 2020
Reading the comments apparently this game has multiple routes, is it easy to get into a route you don't want or does the game make it obvious which choices lead to which routes?

Fenrir Wolf

Jun 25, 2020
Reading the comments apparently this game has multiple routes, is it easy to get into a route you don't want or does the game make it obvious which choices lead to which routes?
You can deduce some of the obvious ones, but overall it's easy to get something you weren't aiming at.

Jjjorougumo

Dec 10, 2017
so is this a remaster or repackaging? I loved the originals so if this is just a way to replay them without mounting an iso I'm down just need to know for sure.
it's a whole-ass remaster, on a new engine and everything! which is great because the older releases run weird as hell on newer computers lmao

Dedensai

Jun 12, 2017
This was the first VN i ever played. But god damn x-change 2(Might have been alternative) is so unplayable. The main character does the guttural cough every other sentence, like "Gwuhhhh" it is so fucking annoying, i had to stop playing even though i loved the 1st game.

Last edited:

lanim

Jul 31, 2017
So, the third episode is not censored? Is incredible, in the original they censored both a loli character and some rape scene, if i remember well

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
So, the third episode is not censored? Is incredible, in the original they censored both a loli character and some rape scene, if i remember well
Most if not all japanese 18+ production has to be censored by law, if memory serves. Especially if it's something that ends up exported.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Mitsuna
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes