ulysses1210

Apr 11, 2021
Are these games in the same vein as Seitenkan, meaning pretty degenerate with the whole group stuff and incest or more of a normal approach, I've never played any of the x-change games

Eurekachan26

Feb 2, 2018
Ohh this is an oldie for sure. I always wanted to give it a try despite the ntr and rape scenes and seem like this is a good chance. I might drop it in the way but at least I can say I give it a try.

max_002

Mar 30, 2019
what can I say about the game:
graphics +
---------------
by cons:
a lot of text before the moment of action (as if watching a cartoon frame by frame) is repulsive, more action is needed.
from examples: the company 4.0.3 or Young Maria v11.8.0, these are the weakest examples.
all three parts are separated, and you have to unpack them separately (so be it), but it's better when you can combine them into one archive and choose which part to play from one file, or the other parts will become DLS for the main one.

HiEv

Sep 1, 2017
This is NOT a yuri game collection. Also, other than the story telling you 'she' used to be a 'he', there's no gay imagery BS going on. The usual 'transformed into the opposite sex' shenanigans & the usual 'situations' & 'feelings' & whatever obviously come up.
Well, every "X-Change" game does have yuri stuff, and in most cases you can end up with them as either a girl or guy.

2 is the old standard version,no R.
Yes,3 had its content restored but they actually fucked up one of the CG´s by using (what I assume to be)the old version instead of the japanese original,leading to a character just vanishing while the narration still happily keeps mentioning her giving oral.
That's a shame. "X-Change 2 R" had some good extra scenes in it.

MotootE

Jun 10, 2017
err female protagonist, futa, cool, very cool but NTR? Like what kind of NTR? By another guy or futa 0.0 I wish no male tho.

Fenrir Wolf

Jun 25, 2020
err female protagonist, futa, cool, very cool but NTR? Like what kind of NTR? By another guy or futa 0.0 I wish no male tho.
Oh this brings back memories, I remember this game as my first taste of "NTR" (didn't know it was a thing back then) and that scene of Asuka groped in the bus got me so heated up. I was so young back then so I was confused with how I felt.

But I don't remember the game to have actual NTR scenes with Asuka though, or was I wrong? This game has the ntr tag here so was there ntr scenes all along outside that bus grope scene I saw?
There's very little NTR in the games.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

faresfares

Oct 5, 2019
imma download this just to see if the legendary voice actresses from the 2000's are featured (I don't know their names but when I hear them i'll recognize them)

Estreiher

Jan 16, 2020
Played it many years ago, was quite good. I wish they'd make a remake of Dividead and explored some unexplored routes.

phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
Saw one user complain about this and notice my version of rpatool can't handle the version of rpa files used in these installs. Did anyone have something that worked? I went googling around for the format specification to see what sort of versions of it might be out there or how these clowns managed to sabotage things, but there's too much noise in the results.

Saraf

Mar 16, 2018
JAST never fixes their mistakes. Starless is still full of so many typos its ridiculous that they consider themselves professional and don't even get me started on how horribly they butchered Aeslia
I mean thats true but considering one of the big selling points of the collection is the restoration of 3 I would assume thats going to be somewhat more of a visible problem than typos.

As for Aselia,thats only partly on them.
After all its not even their own translation :ROFLMAO:
Really,all I blame them for on that front is that no TL group will ever touch the R18 version now and we are stuck with the console port.
Maybe if the Sequel had sold better.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes