manpman

Dec 10, 2017
Help, anyone have working Littleblonde mod? Mine still didn't work after downloading their new update, other character mod like eva lovia works fine

LynxLinks

Nov 29, 2021
can someone answer when alexia get caught by mall security when i do have sex with him no more of him or what is deal and also how to get event with him everytime
Alexia sometimes comments on not having much money / not being given an allowance before getting into the car to go to the mall with you, once at the mall enter and exit various stores and eventually the event should trigger. I'm not aware of the event triggering more than once but happy to be proven wrong.

Danceofmasks

Aug 9, 2021
can someone answer when alexia get caught by mall security when i do have sex with him no more of him or what is deal and also how to get event with him everytime
Event is random. Alexia will mention being low on money as you go to the mall, so you know if it will happen.
You have to be female before Alexia asks for help for sex to be an option.
If you know the event is available, go in & out of stores until it happens.

Edit: it can happen every time you go to the mall, but it's just a low probability.

miki22

Jun 27, 2020
and also there is women event in mall u sex with her and then u buy from her pill and he fuck u while girl he is futa how event that to work

Squall99

Apr 6, 2019
Danceofmasks and also what character avaible that event if u know and tell me how works shame status i wanna all shame -
Don't think it matters which character. You either have to be in female "form" or have a pill with you iirc and then you'll get the option.
For second question, I think it's just a random event?

TheFamilyDog

Jan 25, 2022
It is a random event, because in one of the earlier versions I think I had it happen five times to one of my characters. It doesn't matter what form you're in, because one I had her statement in the car and I went and bought a pill and just waited for the call for help while going in and out of the varies stores.

In fact, I believe I posted something about it in this thread due to I was starting to think the guard at the mall was my boyfriend due to the amount of sex we where having.

TheFamilyDog

Jan 25, 2022
It's just that event and it is randomly generated. No way to specifically trigger it.
Visit the mall three or four times a week, hope for the best. Plus side is that you know right out of the gate if dear sis-step doesn't ask for a ride or doesn't complain about money if she does join you. And if she doesn't complaint about money, you still have the chance to drive her home as a male and work on getting the parking scenes.

Reactions: akinit

akinit

Mar 10, 2022
"
"If you don't want a baby bump, you best get off now," Frank warns, a lecherous glint in his eye. "I've got a monstrous load ready to burst from all those slutty moves... Been keeping it just for you."
"

I feel like this line wouldn't work if your step dad knows you are already pregnant. And he'd be willing to come inside you.

swallowing

Feb 27, 2024
"
"If you don't want a baby bump, you best get off now," Frank warns, a lecherous glint in his eye. "I've got a monstrous load ready to burst from all those slutty moves... Been keeping it just for you."
"

I feel like this line wouldn't work if your step dad knows you are already pregnant. And he'd be willing to come inside you.
Actually once you get pregnant you can choose to tell him right now i had already sex with him and he always cum on my mouth. And you do know after you get pregnant the transformation is for life. so you become a woman after you get pregnant. But for that to happen you need to choose the breeder pill so the guy can cum inside of you.

Danceofmasks

Aug 9, 2021
You don't need to be on breeder to get pregnant ... it's just way more likely on a breeder.
Basics are safe, but every other pill has a low chance. Mouse hover over the pill (under your portrait) to see current risk %.

td2439

Nov 19, 2019
How do you work in the warehouse as the secretary? The office manager already mentioned working down there after lunch but I never see any options to do so, Is it based on time or am I missing something?

4.60 star(s) 78 Votes