Apr 28, 2022
Just wanted to stop in and say i really enjoy the game - i keep coming back to it. Its one of the best HTML games out there, maybe even the best.

A cheat to give all the NPCs giant dongs would be sweet though. Tired of 'swiping left' on ugly dudes just to find a rare hot guy and then find out he's got a lil dick! lol

I mean it IS summer city, pretty sure every dude who isnt taking chick pills would be taking giant dick pills

Kohan54

Dec 1, 2021
A cheat to give all the NPCs giant dongs would be sweet though. Tired of 'swiping left' on ugly dudes just to find a rare hot guy and then find out he's got a lil dick! lol
Can always edit those when you talk to character / prior scene in home press `

(set:$npc's "cockrating" to 10)
(set:$npc's "cocklength" to 10)
(set:$npc's "cockfatness" to 10)

You can always change image as well

(set:$npc's "cockimg" to "img/minigame/masculinity/cocks/bwc/4.jpg")

and so on.

Apr 28, 2022
Can always edit those when you talk to character / prior scene in home press `

(set:$npc's "cockrating" to 10)
(set:$npc's "cocklength" to 10)
(set:$npc's "cockfatness" to 10)

You can always change image as well

(set:$npc's "cockimg" to "img/minigame/masculinity/cocks/bwc/4.jpg")

and so on.
Thanks! i really appreciate it!

akinit

Mar 10, 2022
Is there not a way to legitimately get rid of the Jiggly modifier? I thought Mutatio had a way to do it, but don't see it.

Elo91

Apr 21, 2024
This may be a dumb question but so many events seem to permanently reduce your stats. Is that like, really truly permanent so you can't ever raise it back up or just permanent in the sense that it's not just a debuff that goes away after a while? I've never even tested them for fear of losing the stats I worked hard to level and that just locks me out of so much stuff!

I absolutely adore the game! But if it's the first as in really permanent, then why? Like, why create content we can't use for fear of bricking our entire character? Maybe some ppl enjoy that but I feel like it should at least be optional? <3

Also I'm not much of a minigamer but some of those give more interesting results when you lose, so it would be great if we had an option to roll the dice with a bonus like now, but with an extra option to lose on purpose.

Like I said sorry if these are dumb questions or points I do love the game!

Kohan54

Dec 1, 2021
Is there not a way to legitimately get rid of the Jiggly modifier? I thought Mutatio had a way to do it, but don't see it.
I think Pharmacy when you buy pills offer the treatment can be wrong didn't played newest versions.

Sissycuck111

May 8, 2023
Just wanted to stop in and say i really enjoy the game - i keep coming back to it. Its one of the best HTML games out there, maybe even the best.

I mean it IS summer city, pretty sure every dude who isnt taking chick pills would be taking giant dick pills
Just a little argument in favor of variety. You may have noticed that smaller girth take less lubricant. You can get a smaller dick in You with less foreplay steps. Big ones are fun though right.

Sissycuck111

May 8, 2023
Actually once you get pregnant you can choose to tell him right now i had already sex with him and he always cum on my mouth. And you do know after you get pregnant the transformation is for life. so you become a woman after you get pregnant. But for that to happen you need to choose the breeder pill so the guy can cum inside of you.
I'm confused here, or maybe you are. This reply and your previous had nothing to do with the OP question. The first you readily admitted that you had no clue. Your just saying stuff lol.

Reactions: akinit

Rest132

Jul 20, 2019
What controls product demo logic? it feels like at some point they should not require one (it was a qualified lead) I've had four in a row now that all required demos 1714174088024.png

Last edited:

swallowing

Feb 27, 2024
Just a little argument in favor of variety. You may have noticed that smaller girth take less lubricant. You can get a smaller dick in You with less foreplay steps. Big ones are fun though right.
There is no problem with the bigger cocks if you just suck them off either with success or not you get already all lubricated. But also depends how horny you are if he tries to fuck you and your pussy isn't wet enough. Then he will lick you off and get you fully lubricated. And if you are in a safe place where no one can interrupt you then you can take all the time you want until you are ready. if you need any help message me or e-mail fcc_rafa700@hotmail.com

TheFamilyDog

Jan 25, 2022
Had to chuckle when I saw your post, since one of my characters has a harem of rich guys with big cocks. As soon as I find a larger one, the lesser gets kicked-out unless the new guy is a complete Chad. Like having sex in the club's restroom and getting caught. Same with ripping-off my outfit and not giving-up some cash to buy a replacement even after awesome sex.

Zarkhy

Nov 4, 2018
What controls product demo logic? it feels like at some point they should not require one (it was a qualified lead) I've had four in a row now that all required demos View attachment 3577714
Better quality leads require demonstrations less often. You just got unlucky.

But I don't mind doing them, particularly on high-volume sales.

swallowing

Feb 27, 2024
Well I did say that didn't i?
since you posted this I'm confused here, or maybe you are. This reply and your previous had nothing to do with the OP question. The first you readily admitted that you had no clue. Your just saying stuff lol.
yeah i am pretty sure you are the one being confused not me.

Sissycuck111

May 8, 2023
since you posted this I'm confused here, or maybe you are. This reply and your previous had nothing to do with the OP question. The first you readily admitted that you had no clue. Your just saying stuff lol.
yeah i am pretty sure you are the one being confused not me.
Ok let's discuss since you insist. The OP asked how to trigger the lunch time events for the secretary in the warehouse. Your post said that you haven't gotten that far but you had made 12000 dollars or something and you have all of the pills except one. Can you see that your information didn't answer his question and didn't even apply to the question?
It's no big deal I just thought it was funny. You can say whatever nonsense you want to say friend. Take care.

TheFamilyDog

Jan 25, 2022
Right now, there isn't a warehouse event... so a easy answer there.

On the how to get pregnant, I can't answer that because I haven't really explored that part of the game yet.

And for anyone wishing for a warehouse event, get in line behind me wanting the lighthouse or roof event in the game. Both been around since the first release of the game.

4.60 star(s) 78 Votes