voerman

Apr 8, 2020
Both have been tuned already a bit. In the first version the Blowjob mini-game had you sometimes lasting 60 seconds I think? That was excessive.
I have no idea what tuning has been done to blackjack, but apparently it was made easier.

phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
Looks like this is written in Twine/Harlowe instead of the usual Sugarcube format. So we appear to be SOL as you can see with this about saving games with Harlowe

Likewise, this also means that we can 't cheat by

Dev should do everyone a favor and convert to Sugarcube format. All of the Harlowe stories I've seen have been dev's first effort, and there really appears to be no advantages to using it over Sugarcube.

Hey, just wanted to say that this seems quite interesting. Surprisingly, the Salesman mini game was a fresh change of pace from other sugarcube/twine style of games. On the other hand, I would love to see an option implemented to save the game on a drive and not only within the browser. But nice first introduction to your vision of the game.

Last edited:

Terakahn

Oct 5, 2017
Changelog says the new foursome event is achieved by failing the stripper event. There's a stripper event?

lexxus

Oct 18, 2016
Changelog says the new foursome event is achieved by failing the stripper event. There's a stripper event?
yeah go to the bar and loose more money then you have to the black guy to open up the content.

anyone know how to edit this game?

l1lym

Aphrodite, creator of X-Change Life™
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2019
(Hey was pleasantly surprised to find this on here today! I'm the dev of this game :) - trying to get control of the thread so I can update the details)

By the way, if you want to avoid the large download, you can play the game online .

Dev should do everyone a favor and convert to Sugarcube format. All of the Harlowe stories I've seen have been dev's first effort, and there really appears to be no advantages to using it over Sugarcube.
I've looked at this possibility of porting everything over and unfortunately it would be too difficult to convert this specific game to Sugarcube. I won't go into too many boring details but basically it boils down to my game's reliance on Harlowe "hooks", and the effort to convert over would take me a year. If anyone is familiar with a way to auto-port the game or speed up the process, I'd be all ears! What I may do eventually is start packaging this as an electron app or similar, which may be able to store the save data separately from your web browser.

Edit: I will look into Sugarcube again, and see if DOM Macros are fully interchangeable for hooks. Stay tuned, but I am not too optimistic that it would be straightforward.

Yeah! You can unlock it by going to the bar and losing more money than you have playing blackjack against Dredd. It's my favorite set of scenes so far so definitely try it out! :)

Both have been tuned already a bit. In the first version the Blowjob mini-game had you sometimes lasting 60 seconds I think? That was excessive.
I have no idea what tuning has been done to blackjack, but apparently it was made easier.
Yeah, there was a lot of excessive timers from when I originally started making the game for myself. I am trying to go back through the whole game and make everything more player friendly... originally the game was pretty player hostile because that's what I enjoy playing lol

Last edited:

Alexander Krisnov

The Dead Commisar
Uploader
Sep 14, 2016
if the dev is in the thread please DM me or contact the staff through the ticket system for ownership of the thread
Tickets>Open Ticket>Contact Staff>Add Info>Submit

voerman

Apr 8, 2020
(Hey was pleasantly surprised to find this on here today! I'm the dev of this game :) - trying to get control of the thread so I can update the details)

<snip>

Yeah, there was a lot of excessive timers from when I originally started making the game for myself. I am trying to go back through the whole game and make everything more player friendly... originally the game was pretty player hostile because that's what I enjoy playing lol
I was going to ask you on TFGamessite if you were OK with making the crowd here aware of your game, but last year tfgamessite stopped letting me log in through the Tor Browser, so my account is frozen due to inactivity and I have to log in to contact an admin to unfreeze the account so I can log in...

My record in 0.12 was a 2,5 minute blowjob. I was trying to see if satisfaction and chance to have someone walk in on you were affected by the time spent on the act.

aiesh

Dec 26, 2019
Are there any ways to activate something more than blowjob scene as a female? Like sex, ive seen that theres vids added for every character, sadly cant get to see them in the game

voerman

Apr 8, 2020
Currently the random sex acts in your female form are all just blowjobs.

There are a number of proper sex situations you can find yourself in in female form, but not as your official X-Change female self.

You can put money in the tip jar at the coffee shop in the mall for hints.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Dropdude

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
Are there any ways to activate something more than blowjob scene as a female? Like sex, ive seen that theres vids added for every character, sadly cant get to see them in the game
If you have x-change pills and you bring your sister to the mall with you, theres a chance she'll be caught stealing something. From there you can do a few things but when it asks if you want to watch what happens on the camera, instead, pop a pill and offer yourself instead. Congrats, you just got fucked by god damn Paul fuckin Blart, stare upon his visage and weep.

• Haha
Reactions: hp_surfer

l1lym

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2019
I was going to ask you on TFGamessite if you were OK with making the crowd here aware of your game, but last year tfgamessite stopped letting me log in through the Tor Browser, so my account is frozen due to inactivity and I have to log in to contact an admin to unfreeze the account so I can log in...

My record in 0.12 was a 2,5 minute blowjob. I was trying to see if satisfaction and chance to have someone walk in on you were affected by the time spent on the act.
Yep no problem posting here at all! Actually I was getting ready and reading through the game submission process here, glad someone did it for me

Dropdude

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
Looks like this is written in Twine/Harlowe instead of the usual Sugarcube format. So we appear to be SOL as you can see with this about saving games with Harlowe

The second link supplies a kind of patchwork hack to get variables working but I cant figure out this stuff. Is it feasible in this version of Harlowe? I copy and pasted this in the java area and nothing changed when attempting to access harlowe. whatever

JavaScript:
if (!window.harlowe){
    window.harlowe = {"State": State};
}

phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
I didn't try to look into it further other than seeing what I might be able to do with Harlowe. I suspect you have to hack the game html directly and then reload the game. I saw something to do with forcing the game state to become more globalized from where it was buried locally so that it might be seen in the console.

The second link supplies a kind of patchwork hack to get variables working but I cant figure out this stuff. Is it feasible in this version of Harlowe? I copy and pasted this in the java area and nothing changed when attempting to access harlowe. whatever

JavaScript:
if (!window.harlowe){
    window.harlowe = {"State": State};
}

xOliviaNorth

May 26, 2020
So, anyone who is just looking for money download this HTML file and start a new game with it, you will start with $9999999999.

An1bel

Jul 23, 2018

Ah, so this is a Harlowe one. Thanks for pointing this out.

And @l1lym, nice to have you around here! Great to meet the mastermind behind this. I look forward to your continuous efforts!

Reactions: l1lym

An1bel

Jul 23, 2018
I usually click - I'm not 18/ not legal age in games. just to check what do they do.
and this one is pure lol
This was actually a fun thing to discover. I also should start trying this out in other games. Lol.

@l1lym, while playing I found two game ending bugs, maybe you are already aware of those, but for the sake of it:
1. If you are in the jungle at the water fall, and open the inventory to look up cards, you will find yourself after returning from the inventory screen that you now have a very big picture of the waterfall. I like nature myself, but if I can not leave the screen because the buttons were lost in it, it makes me sad. And I believe this bug is true for every picture on the jungle path.
XChangeLifeBug01.PNG

2. The game ending bug where a stat is lost after hitting level 9 or 10, when someone is reaching 1420xp in a skill.

this is what it looks like.
XChangeLifeBug02.PNG

this is what is opening up after an error occured.
XChangeLifeBug02a.PNG

l1lym

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2019
This was actually a fun thing to discover. I also should start trying this out in other games. Lol.

@l1lym, while playing I found two game ending bugs, maybe you are already aware of those, but for the sake of it:
1. If you are in the jungle at the water fall, and open the inventory to look up cards, you will find yourself after returning from the inventory screen that you now have a very big picture of the waterfall. I like nature myself, but if I can not leave the screen because the buttons were lost in it, it makes me sad. And I believe this bug is true for every picture on the jungle path.
View attachment 1498667

2. The game ending bug where a stat is lost after hitting level 9 or 10, when someone is reaching 1420xp in a skill.

View attachment 1498662

View attachment 1498663
Thank you!! I will fix these shortly.

Edit: I've fixed these now (hopefully) in Hotfix 0.13c, as well as added some other improvements.

Last edited:
Reactions: An1bel

Black Xoul

Apr 5, 2018

View attachment 1498667

View attachment 1498662

View attachment 1498663
Check candy man age verification too

4.60 star(s) 78 Votes