Vicissitudo

Jun 23, 2020
I love the game but I think I'm a stubborn...

- How to progress? I've been able to do 2 demonstrations so far. It's there a way to trigger demonstrations?
- How to rise stats? Also, rising stats as a male will decrease woman's ones and vice versa? I'm a bit confused.
- What are X-Card for? Just collection or have a purpose?

Thanks!

voerman

Apr 8, 2020
You can sell the cards at the mall. They aren't worth much, but a rare card will make back the cost of two pills

l1lym

Aphrodite, creator of X-Change Life™
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2019
I love the game but I think I'm a stubborn...

- How to progress? I've been able to do 2 demonstrations so far. It's there a way to trigger demonstrations?
- How to rise stats? Also, rising stats as a male will decrease woman's ones and vice versa? I'm a bit confused.
- What are X-Card for? Just collection or have a purpose?

Thanks!
  1. There are 3 total demonstrations at the job (one for GoodGirl Basic, Read-Maid, and Dumb Bitch pills). There are also some other scenes at the bar, if you lose more money than you have while playing blackjack to Dredd, it opens up a fun plotline. There will be more scenes and career progression in upcoming releases
  2. Regarding stat increases, they will be in an upcoming version. You will be able to improve fitness / charm / intellect by training them. Right now, they can only be buffed, but not permanently increased yet.
  3. The trading cards will have more uses in the future - you will be able to collect sets of them to unlock special features and scenes.

l1lym

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2019
how do you access skylar content?
As a male character, you go to the bar and play blackjack against Dredd, bet more money than you have, and try to lose. Then, he'll give you an option to take a pill that turns you into a stripper temporarily, to make some money.

After that scene, there's another one too, but I won't spoil it :)

l1lym

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2019
I've added a hidden cheat menu to the online version of the game, if anyone can find it I'll give the list of cheat codes ;)

l1lym

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Haha yep that's it!

Cheats are:
  • robin hood = +1000 money
  • bimbo = -1 intellect
  • read a book = +1 intellect
  • wimp = -1 fitness
  • go for a run = +1 fitness
  • be a tool = -1 charm
  • be cool = +1 charm
These are mainly for me debugging stuff, but anyhow they're there in case you want to mess around with the stats! And they're only in the online version for now, but soon will get to the downloadable version.

replingham153

Sep 4, 2019
Hey out of curiosity will the ui ever be formatted to work nicely with a smartphone screen size? I assume no but with the online version and no computer at hand for me that is how I've been trying to play it, but the words and prompts fall out of view of the screen

l1lym

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2019
Hey out of curiosity will the ui ever be formatted to work nicely with a smartphone screen size? I assume no but with the online version and no computer at hand for me that is how I've been trying to play it, but the words and prompts fall out of view of the screen
I'll do my best to make it more mobile friendly over time, but I can't promise it will ever be perfect. If anyone who's a CSS expert ever wants to make some suggestions for how to easily make the game better on mobile, I'd be very open to suggestions.

I have made the side bars now scrollable, so that should make things a little better for you. But during the minigames, the sizing of buttons is still wacky on small screens.

Currently the best experience can be had by selecting the "Request Desktop Version of Site" option in your mobile browser, it should make things at least a little bit better.

Reactions: capudou

l1lym

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2019
..I really should have read the entire post before spending half an hour trying to find them in the offline version :V
hahahaha damnnn im sorry, here's the offline version with cheats to make it up to you. I'll be adding this to the main versions fairly soon...

• Red Heart
Reactions: Keldin
Dec 22, 2017
As a male character, you go to the bar and play blackjack against Dredd, bet more money than you have, and try to lose. Then, he'll give you an option to take a pill that turns you into a stripper temporarily, to make some money.

After that scene, there's another one too, but I won't spoil it :)
it was v hot, wish there was more

Kubyc007

May 6, 2018
When I finished the blowjob skill. So it threw me a mistake.
I can't find a (13) data name in a datamap

4.60 star(s) 78 Votes