freshiemel

Oct 6, 2019
Im pretty sure that they only actualize after some time (next day probably or after save and some time passed in next day). I dont have anyproblem with it
Does not seem to work. Waited more than ten days and saved a bunch. Even the "SKILL" (Solve a secretary puzzle with two guesses or fewer.) achievment did not unlock.

Danceofmasks

Aug 9, 2021
As far as I can tell, when you unlock an achievement, it gets attached to the current character's cache.
Meaning, if you save the game at that point, that save file will have the unlocked achievement, but if you start a new game it will not be unlocked.
In order to make sure the achievement goes from the character to the game in general, load the save file, immediately save the game again.
Then, if you start a new game, the achievement will already be unlocked.

cnwjr

Nov 20, 2021
Also, don't cheat. The cheat options menu selections generally turn off the achievements.

This includes using a (set) command in the command console.

l1lym

Aphrodite, creator of X-Change Life™
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2019
Also, don't cheat. The cheat options menu selections generally turn off the achievements.

This includes using a (set) command in the command console.
This was a cheeky check added on my part - can be circumvented by using a (put:"new value" into $variable) for example.

GodlessXVIII

Jun 25, 2018
When you take a pill, the game asks how nervous you are about it. What does that change?

More generally, if I'm looking to gain feminity as quickly as possible, how is that done? Thanks

EDIT : Nevermind, found my answer in the changelog : "Reluctance system - this should be pretty unobtrusive, but affects a lot of things in minor ways. When you take a pill you get to select from a drop-down, how you feel about taking it. High reluctance makes it so you don't want to wear slutty clothes etc. Equally, when you fully embrace your female body, you won't want to wear your old guy's clothes anymore. At high reluctance, you are shielded from arousal gains, and also lose masculinity more slowly. You have the choice, about how fast you want to sink into your new lifestyle."

Last edited:
Oct 26, 2017
I have the domain of the stepfather at +18 and I still haven't seen anything new with him, I clarify that I already did the maid thing and the semen drinking thing
Do I have to do something specific?

Danceofmasks

Aug 9, 2021
I have the domain of the stepfather at +18 and I still haven't seen anything new with him, I clarify that I already did the maid thing and the semen drinking thing
Do I have to do something specific?
You have to resemble his ex wife Patricia. By getting phoenix root from massage (after secretary).
If at any point though, you click on an option that ends the storyline, or are caught by alexia, it can no longer progress.

Oct 26, 2017
You have to resemble his ex wife Patricia. By getting phoenix root from massage (after secretary).
If at any point though, you click on an option that ends the storyline, or are caught by alexia, it can no longer progress.
how would it be? I do a secretarial mission and a random event will lead me to a massage?

TheFamilyDog

Jan 25, 2022
Darn, that's unfortunate to hear since I was just caught by Alexia today. Was hoping I could rebuild both relationships back to where they were. I may have to jump back to a prior save since we're only taking about $400 dollars from that day's demo.

Kohan54

Dec 1, 2021
Must be strong until 0.21 and Female playthrough focus will have more content to play around that I missed and Dom. Alexia

How's the Bruce content overall is there a way to completely avoid him and him going after Alexia for example or I will have to use breeder to get him out of the game?

TheFamilyDog

Jan 25, 2022
I don't know what this is in reference to. Would love to know how to do it.
From the X-Change Life Wiki under Side Effects:

• Swallow or it’s permanent – a side effect of the New-U machine, if you don’t swallow at least 1 load of cum a day, you’ll be stuck in your new DNA, even when you turn back to being a male.

Last edited:
Reactions: akinit

Raptor_RXN

Jan 20, 2024
Are there any plans to stay "stuck" in any of the specialized pills? (aka making them permanent)
Being stuck as the secretary or stripper?

Danceofmasks

Aug 9, 2021
Are there any plans to stay "stuck" in any of the specialized pills? (aka making them permanent)
Being stuck as the secretary or stripper?
To keep playing as, I doubt it. You might want to look into some of the bad ends in the game though.
Personally, I've always wondered "why not?" since dumb bitch is already permanent until you take the antidote anyway.

TheFamilyDog

Jan 25, 2022
Personally, I've always wondered "why not?" since dumb bitch is already permanent until you take the antidote anyway.
In the early versions of the game, I took dumb bitch once too often and got the bad ending when Int dropped to zero. A black van shows-up at the house, and you're never heard from again.

ptmg30

Aug 31, 2017
Is there an option to see your penis size before picking up a girl from the bar? It's infuriating to start from 2's and going up only to have a small penis and add 20 hours more grind.

akinit

Mar 10, 2022
Is there an option to see your penis size before picking up a girl from the bar? It's infuriating to start from 2's and going up only to have a small penis and add 20 hours more grind.
In your bedroom at night, examine self.

Danceofmasks

Aug 9, 2021
At night, examine self in the bedroom.
On day 1, you don't even need to save the game. Just set everything to do nothing, examine self, and hit refresh will take you back to the morning.

Reactions: voerman
4.60 star(s) 84 Votes