l1lym

Aphrodite, creator of X-Change Life™
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2019
I'm trying to think about dick size a bit - I do like the idea in concept of having not much control over how big your dick is, that it's influenced by stuff. But since it's actually an impactful game stat, it might be worthwhile adding it to the character creator at some point, and allowing you to allocate points to it. It just feels weird idk! I have to think about this. Eventually I want there to be more control over it in game and have more stuff affect it.

Anyhow just assume the current random hidden system is going to be reworked at some point - trying to find a nice way so that it doesn't feel like a random dice roll you just need to reroll the character creator for. It should be more deterministic.

Oct 26, 2017
How do I raise the stats of the npcs? I'm talking about the Ramdons, for example Mr. Will.
Because I constantly have sex with 1 and no matter how much I do it, nothing goes up.
And I know that because, for example, once the stepfather caught him having a relationship and the stats went down, then a week later in the game the stepfather caught me again and the stats with the npc Ramdon remained the same

Danceofmasks

Aug 9, 2021
If you mean attraction, you're out of luck. Outfits are supposed to do it, but I don't think they do.
Other stats, such as oral skill, can be improved if you max out satisfaction by the end of sex.

Helena.Vale

Nov 3, 2022
How do I raise the stats of the npcs? I'm talking about the Ramdons, for example Mr. Will.
Because I constantly have sex with 1 and no matter how much I do it, nothing goes up.
And I know that because, for example, once the stepfather caught him having a relationship and the stats went down, then a week later in the game the stepfather caught me again and the stats with the npc Ramdon remained the same
Can you share youre save please

TheFamilyDog

Jan 25, 2022
I'm trying to think about dick size a bit - I do like the idea in concept of having not much control over how big your dick is, that it's influenced by stuff. But since it's actually an impactful game stat, it might be worthwhile adding it to the character creator at some point, and allowing you to allocate points to it. It just feels weird idk! I have to think about this. Eventually I want there to be more control over it in game and have more stuff affect it.
Going to laugh here first, your opening line is prime internet fair for misquoting. :ROFLMAO:

But not sure if I agree with being allowed to do dick-size at the start since I see most people buying-up to big daddy just for bragging rights. Its easy enough right now for a few trips to the Mall and having her pimp your johnson to super-size with your first round of stat boost by exp. Of my two games (one starting as sales and the other as a secretary), I got my sales whore up to impress a certain someone in her mansion. Which is funny, cus the same character is collecting rich guys with major packages (three so far and counting).

Now my Sexy Secretary hasn't done a thing yet but still got a invite to the mansion (so I'm happy). Doubt I do anything with him since he hasn't gotten any complaints from the bar babes. Of course been wondering if I got the achievement for king schlong, would I be able to take one of the girls from Bruce. Because that guy sucks!

Its almost seems like we need a new x-change pill (or two), where its a mix of resistance and some other pills where not having a orgasm will increase penis size when the pill wears offs (with side effect - manwhore). But if they fail big, mr.happy might be a bit smaller instead (with side effect, next x-change pill lasting a little longer).

Reactions: l1lym

LynxLinks

Nov 29, 2021
Gotta love this game, it appeals to several playstyles, slow burn corruption, willing exploration or straight laced gameplay. I would appreciate a fast track option though for repeated events where you can sacrifice progress / points to skip, specifically the secretary daily, especially when it's required to progress relations at home.

Nightmare95

Feb 26, 2017
When the secretary mini-game starts, go into the dev console (the ` key to the left of 1) and paste in the line below then hit enter/ok:
(set: $total_points to 999)(go-to: "secretary rewards")
then click on auto-work. That takes you to the rewards page with over 1000 points to spend. Change the 999 to whatever amount you want.
i tried this and i got this error Uncaught SyntaxError: Unexpected token ':'

tappitytaptap

Apr 11, 2021
i tried this and i got this error Uncaught SyntaxError: Unexpected token ':'
Because you're using the browser console (F12 etc.) when you should be using the game's inbuilt Harlowe console. To repeat:
go into the dev console (the ` key to the left of 1)
and to be super-specific, that's the key to the immediate left of the number 1 key on the top row of your keyboard, the key above Tab, the key below Esc. You might need to try it a few times to get it to open, sometimes it seems unavailable, it is definitely available when you start the wordle game (ie can enter words) and when you do open it you get a central white box overlay on the screen with
Text to evaluate:
above a box where you paste those commands - (it is autofilled with $character, just overwrite/delete that)
below which are OK and Cancel buttons.

Reactions: LynxLinks

dregon87

May 6, 2019
i hate blackjack in this game, i can't get a win. Like 75% of the time my cards start at 15-16 and 80% of the time dealer hand starts at 18-21, i played like 20+ times today and all 20 times like this. why not just make it random? i mean i have a bad luck but its surly not only luck in this game.

Whaft

Sep 16, 2022
i hate blackjack in this game, i can't get a win. Like 75% of the time my cards start at 15-16 and 80% of the time dealer hand starts at 18-21, i played like 20+ times today and all 20 times like this. why not just make it random? i mean i have a bad luck but its surly not only luck in this game.
Question, how you played this games? Because if you refresh and go into bathroom then the cards will be exatly that same ones :D

TheFamilyDog

Jan 25, 2022
Question, how you played this games? Because if you refresh and go into bathroom then the cards will be exatly that same ones :D
I was more wondering why he was playing blackjack, since there are easier ways to make money now. I only play blackjack now to get to the scenes with our two card-sharks.

Daedolis

Sep 26, 2018
Is there anything to the Bruce/Resistance pill other than just the sex parts? They're pretty identical to any other sex sections, and as far as I can tell the Alexia thing never goes anywhere.

Also, would be nice if the no creampie rule could be negated on request if you make him agree to it, or if you don't set the rule, that he'll listen to you if his satisfaction is high enough.

l1lym

Aphrodite, creator of X-Change Life™
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2019
Yeah the Alexia stuff is a stub leading to the next update, as well as more Bruce content in the next update - it will form part of the story. There is unique Bruce specific dialogue and descriptions, but the core sex mechanics are the same currently (except for the addition of the rules.)

Reactions: menatv
4.60 star(s) 84 Votes