jack92783

Mar 7, 2017
I have yet to earn money stripping for Dredd and have not "lost"
What am I doing wrong?
Try keeping the 'wasd' scenes going longer. You really need the shift/space extra effects, and they keep spawning as long as you stay in the scene. There doesn't seem to be a combo timer, presently, so you can just sit there for a bunch of ticks when you get too close to winning. You won't lose combo, you aren't at risk of losing, and you're just continually generating more money for the event.

From that point, you just need to guide your character through the last couple of events without anything bad happening (I can't remember what the risk is of insta-strip off the top of my head), and you should be golden.

As for making money, the best sources I've found have been: 1. Cold calling. You'll make about $100/day plus whatever base salary you can negotiate from Michael, on average (some days you'll get no hits). 2. Good Girl Petite: Easy to sell to any lead since it doesn't require moral degeneracy from the employer. $220/dose of which you'll be making ~30% (since it's usually a demonstration, but a fairly short one) for $66 per employee. If you sell it to one of the big leads with 40 employees, that's good for nearly $3000. 3. Secretary pills and quick sale attempts. No worries about demonstrations, since there's no demo scene yet, only medium depravity required, and a pretty decent sale price. I'll try to roll the dice on this one for any client that's too small for me to want to go through the hassle of 10 minutes of gameplay to clear it.

l1lym

Aphrodite, creator of X-Change Life™
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2019
It is noticeably faster on the game-based sex scenes. A similar lag exists for rolling an NPC and that is still there. I only mention that because you mentioned speed of the sex scenes and the lag on the NPCs is a good measure of how much the sex-scenes have sped up. Fantastic! If you have it flying about in Chrome like that I might try it there. Thanks for making me feel helpful. Have a good whatever part of your day it is.
Thanks! Hopefully we’ll get NPC generation running faster too. It’s just that there is a large number of traits the NPCs have and they are generated procedurally. So many traits are based on other traits, then they get assigned a penis from the “cock database”. It’s all just quite a bit of stuff that needs to happen for a game that’s running in browser. Eventually we will package this as an electron app which should offer faster performance for those wanting the best experience.

Tanaxanth

Donor
Mar 2, 2018
Try keeping the 'wasd' scenes going longer. You really need the shift/space extra effects, and they keep spawning as long as you stay in the scene. There doesn't seem to be a combo timer, presently, so you can just sit there for a bunch of ticks when you get too close to winning. You won't lose combo, you aren't at risk of losing, and you're just continually generating more money for the event.

From that point, you just need to guide your character through the last couple of events without anything bad happening (I can't remember what the risk is of insta-strip off the top of my head), and you should be golden.
Ah so you can't skip this mini game at all

Shadowhunter9

Jan 19, 2018
Not if you want to make money on it. During the mini-game, pressing shift at the money prompts leads to sex while pressing space is just to earn money. Pressing shift generates more money than spacebar obviously.
Getting the "money shots" on you after sex as the stripper gives you random penalties. Three to be exact, as there's 3 guys. They can be a minus to anything but masculinity, I think. They're randomly generated.

l1lym I just downloaded the new patch. Before overwriting the patch from April 30th I exported the save file. When importing the save file in the newly patched game, it's 'unable to parse file'? It's now corrupted:(. I've attached the save game. I've exported slot B and tried to import it to slot B, if that helps narrow it down.

Reactions: TheGodUncle

l1lym

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2019
Not if you want to make money on it. During the mini-game, pressing shift at the money prompts leads to sex while pressing space is just to earn money. Pressing shift generates more money than spacebar obviously.
Getting the "money shots" on you after sex as the stripper gives you random penalties. Three to be exact, as there's 3 guys. They can be a minus to anything but masculinity, I think. They're randomly generated.

l1lym I just downloaded the new patch. Before overwriting the patch from April 30th I exported the save file. When importing the save file in the newly patched game, it's 'unable to parse file'? It's now corrupted:(. I've attached the save game. I've exported slot B and tried to import it to slot B, if that helps narrow it down.
Hey yeah, there was an issue there. Should now be resolved in the "May 3" patch on pixeldrain and online.
Something going wrong.... But thank you of course.
UPD> work now, thank you.
Thanks for confirming it works now!
Would you add Luna Star as a playable character ?
At the moment I need to finish building the core game, I will likely add more characters to the game as "DLC" once the game is completed.
The minigame can be skipped! I've also increased the amount of money you earn via "skill checks". But it's definitely more designed toward playing it.

meatloaf1123

Mar 1, 2020
any reason why the hot and ready has such a long chain of events compared to the other pills? Or the other pills will have their own expansion in the future?

l1lym

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2019
any reason why the hot and ready has such a long chain of events compared to the other pills? Or the other pills will have their own expansion in the future?
I just sort of went way too hard on that one. It took my so long to make lol. I do plan to add variations and interesting mechanics to some of the others, especially Dairy Queen. But even the normal demos I plan to add variants so they are more fun.

Reactions: Yoli

l1lym

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2019
Could you elaborate on what was changed for this please?
Just increased the likelihood in some of the RNG for demos when it decides whether your client wants sex or is willing to sign a deal

miyuki25

Apr 24, 2019
Just increased the likelihood in some of the RNG for demos when it decides whether your client wants sex or is willing to sign a deal
Is it possible now to trigger them wanting sex even with 100%/very high sale chance (and at what rate if so)? —Previously, even when the NPC had their motive set to sex, the only way I could even occasionally trigger these scenes was to flirt and then deliberately fail every single minigame during the sale.

arobotbrain1

Sep 28, 2017
Is it possible during the pregnancy track, when calling the father over, to have the step-sister involved? And if not, will the be implemented later?

Also, when you get a guy's number, is it still possible to encounter him randomly, like at the bar or mall?

carabasse

Feb 28, 2018
I have a weird issue where when having sex as a male with the bar girls, giving oral will have the scene skip straight to ejaculation regardles of level of arousement or need to cum.

Karkhel

May 15, 2017
I have a weird issue where when having sex as a male with the bar girls, giving oral will have the scene skip straight to ejaculation regardles of level of arousement or need to cum.
What mods do you have installed? There is one oral mod that has this as a side effect bug.

Reactions: carabasse

Tanaxanth

Donor
Mar 2, 2018
The minigame can be skipped! I've also increased the amount of money you earn via "skill checks". But it's definitely more designed toward playing it.
Ok I am getting $0 per minigame just did the minigame and got no money.
What am I doing wrong here?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.60 star(s) 87 Votes