sighhhhhh

Sep 29, 2019
Is there a way to get certain passive sex moves to show up? Or even a mod or a cheat that forces them? All my stats are maxed, all the male npc's stats are maxed (besides stamina, which is at 40 currently, and position limit which is at 24) and yet I'm still just getting the same 4 passive moves every single time when there's like 10 other different ones.

Reactions: carabasse

carabasse

Feb 28, 2018
Suggestion for a very small quality of life improvement: when you have already taken a pill you can't check your inventory to see how many pills you have left. Which is annoying when I am at the mall and I can't remember how many pills I have left and whether I should stock up.

Reactions: tseug

Loku

Jul 23, 2017
Ok, so this is kind of my current criticism for current sate of the game.

First of the xp multiplier in character creation is misleading as hell, I started as loser with stats only as 1s thinking I am gonna play "start hard, payoff later" kind of character coz of 2x exp multiplier to only notice that which each stat gained the multiplier diminishes and then realizing that it probably reflects the state it would have if invested my points normally... so what is even the point of it being in character creation menu? It is misleading as hell.

Second, the dice system as it is needs some work. I completed the lights out minigame, got informed that I will achieve success unless I roll 1, I roll 1 then I proceed to self-lobotomize. Please make it classic dnd dice rolls with difficulty checks and stats serving as +x modifiers to rolls.

Thirdly, minigames. There are fun few first times but after that they get numbingly boring, and while I could just leave the outcome to chance it feels like I self-penalize myself for not completing the minigame I know I can do, in general I think it would be solved if the minigames got progressively shorter.

Fourth, the whole tf gimmick of popping pills and changing your gender on the go as it is now currently doesn't really work. Pills are too expensive, I would like for example for the office part play as a woman and bar part as a man but if I tried that I would run out cash too fast, the most cost effective option for pills currently is to save for monthly version.

There are other issues but they mostly stem from the game being too early in development like not enough content with Alexis and so on, in general I would like to see more fleshed relationship content with non-random NPCs with non-random dialogue. Otherwise really fun and promising game.

Last edited:
Reactions: l1lym

l1lym

Aphrodite, creator of X-Change Life™
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2019
Subscribers asked me for this quality of life feature, so I have now added the ability to save the game and replan your future time-slots mid day. You’ll see this in the online version and latest Pixeldrain link.
IMG_3553.jpeg

l1lym

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2019
Ok, so this is kind of my current criticism for current sate of the game.

First of the xp multiplier in character creation is misleading as hell, I started as loser with stats only as 1s thinking I am gonna play "start hard, payoff later" kind of character coz of 2x exp multiplier to only notice that which each stat gained the multiplier diminishes and then realizing that it probably reflects the state it would have if invested my points normally... so what is even the point of it being in character creation menu? It is misleading as hell.

Second, the dice system as it is needs some work. I completed the lights out minigame, got informed that I will achieve success unless I roll 1, I roll 1 then I proceed to self-lobotomize. Please make it classic dnd dice rolls with difficulty checks and stats serving as +x modifiers to rolls.

Thirdly, minigames. There are fun few first times but after that they get numbingly boring, and while I could just leave the outcome to chance it feels like I self-penalize myself for not completing the minigame I know I can do, in general I think it would be solved if the minigames got progressively shorter.

Fourth, the whole tf gimmick of popping pills and changing your gender on the go as it is now currently doesn't really work. Pills are too expensive, I would like for example for the office part play as a woman and bar part as a man but if I tried that I would run out cash too fast, the most cost effective option for pills currently is to save for monthly version.

There are other issues but they mostly stem from the game being too early in development like not enough content with Alexis and so on, in general I would like to see more fleshed relationship content with non-random NPCs with non-random dialogue. Otherwise really fun a promising game.
Thanks for sharing your thoughts!

As you stated, the game is still in early development - the current setup with dice rolling will likely evolve over time, but now that modding tools have been released it would be extremely easy for mods to tweak things like pill prices, minigame timers. There 45 mods and counting so I’d advise anyone looking for new experiences and differences in balance to check them out. I probably err on the side of making the game borderline unfair sometimes, especially with that lemonade demo. I understand the frustrations but I do expect there to be answers for virtually any issue via modding and future updates.

With regard to relationships, they are going to happen, both for male and female characters.
You don't receive your earnings if you become ashamed at work. Is this a bug or intentional?
Oh shoot, that’s a bug!

Last edited:
Mar 14, 2018
I don't really find that, it's pretty easy to get up to 1k+ cash with a few sales. Most of my money goes into clothes

JoJoPool

Nov 19, 2017
Unpopular opinion : Please add a cheat to change our personality type mid-game without starting over

l1lym

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2019
Unpopular opinion : Please add a cheat to change our personality type mid-game without starting over
You can actually do this easily in the console, first press L, then:
Code:
(set:$character's archetype to "Playboy")
Of course making Playboy = what you want the new personality type to be.
Anyone knows a game similar to the Cock roulette on the pc ?
If you find one, let me know!

JoJoPool

Nov 19, 2017
You can actually do this easily in the console, first press L, then:
Code:
(set:$character's archetype to "Playboy")
Of course making Playboy = what you want the new personality type to be.
Fantastic ! It won't cause errors and break my save though right ?

Jdsiis

Aug 4, 2021
Love the new update! I hope it continues to have newlife-esque dating features with the xchange twist.

The main thing I like about dating guys in newlife is playing a passive woman who's not looking for sex but will allow it if they get coerced / pushed heavily / non-con from the guys they're dating.

So far in x-change the non-con is great but I'd love more!

I'd also like some 'ultra-rare' x-change cards. They could maybe even give stat buffs just by owning them etc.

Reactions: menatv
Oct 17, 2020
I have a recommendation, say you've taken to many breeders and have given birth to many kids while on breeder(lets say 5) you gain a side effect(lets call it brood mother) that increases base fertility so you have a higher chance of getting pregnant and lets say you have a chance to give birth to twins which if you do you gain double milk output and gain double femininity.

Last edited:

l1lym

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2019
Hi ashley_1147 , take a look at the roadmap for some more hints at what is coming up:

1. More non-con is definitely in the plans, there's also a lot of non-con mods out.
2. There are no plans to raise a baby at home, but you'll be able to visit in the future when I do some pregnancy enhancements.
3. Job system, you'll have to see :)

I have a recommendation, say you've taken to many breeders and have given birth to many kids while on breeder(lets say 5) you gain a side effect(lets call it brood other) that increases base fertility so you have a higher chance of getting pregnant and lets say you have a chance to give birth to twins which if you do you gain double milk output and gain double femininity.
Interesting idea...

4.60 star(s) 87 Votes