l1lym

Aphrodite, creator of X-Change Life™
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2019
This was really well written, I enjoyed it a lot. Either you had most of it done before you started posting or you write incredibly quickly.
I’m really glad you enjoyed it! I was desperate to finish it so my brain could focus back on the game - feels so good to have it done. Was going at about 8k words a day for 3 weeks!

Sexual Soda

Aug 5, 2019
I'm not so sure why this started happening, as of recently. I cannot create and load saves. Re-downloading the game did not work either.

Also when opening up the game after a day or two it's throws errors when engaging in sex scenes. I'll see if I can get the correct error code but it said something about ”error in A-track”

I'm playing on JoiPlay. Has worked before on the same device, Pixel 7A, either way it's a fantastic game. Been playing for about a year now.

l1lym

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2019
I'm not so sure why this started happening, as of recently. I cannot create and load saves. Re-downloading the game did not work either.

Also when opening up the game after a day or two it's throws errors when engaging in sex scenes. I'll see if I can get the correct error code but it said something about ”error in A-track”

I'm playing on JoiPlay. Has worked before on the same device, Pixel 7A, either way it's a fantastic game. Been playing for about a year now.
Glad to hear you're enjoying the game, sorry for the issues!

X-Change Life stores save data in your browser's local storage. So if your local storage is full for any reason, that can inhibit's the game's saving capability. Unfortunately I don't know much about JOIPlay, but if you can (first exporting the save to a file) clear the browser cache somehow, you may be able to clear enough space to save the game.

Sexual Soda

Aug 5, 2019
Glad to hear you're enjoying the game, sorry for the issues!

X-Change Life stores save data in your browser's local storage. So if your local storage is full for any reason, that can inhibit's the game's saving capability. Unfortunately I don't know much about JOIPlay, but if you can (first exporting the save to a file) clear the browser cache somehow, you may be able to clear enough space to save the game.
I ended up running it on something ”AWebServer” seemed to fix the saving. The issue was that JoiPlay couldn't access the save folder, as for fixing the cache I have no clue how to do that, I thought JoiPlay ran locally. It's not your problem, but I would like to find the culprit for the future.

l1lym

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2019
I ended up running it on something ”AWebServer” seemed to fix the saving. The issue was that JoiPlay couldn't access the save folder, as for fixing the cache I have no clue how to do that, I thought JoiPlay ran locally. It's not your problem, but I would like to find the culprit for the future.
I'd eventually like to make a JoiPlay / Android guide for the wiki, so if anyone figures out the ideal method I'd be happy to put it up.

MajestikDragon4567

Jul 14, 2023
im not sure what to do, im using chrome to play the game, if that is of importance. The problem i am having is that almost all of the pictures are not loaded. Just a green bluish kind of small box with a little red line in it and no pictures. Still enjoying the game so far though.

l1lym

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2019
im not sure what to do, im using chrome to play the game, if that is of importance. The problem i am having is that almost all of the pictures are not loaded. Just a green bluish kind of small box with a little red line in it and no pictures. Still enjoying the game so far though.
Downloaded or online version? If downloaded I would guess you don’t have the full version with all the media, perhaps only downloaded the patch? Just make sure that all the images are present on your computer where the game is trying to access them.

MajestikDragon4567

Jul 14, 2023
Downloaded or online version? If downloaded I would guess you don’t have the full version with all the media, perhaps only downloaded the patch? Just make sure that all the images are present on your computer where the game is trying to access them.
Oh yes thank you! I was very confused by the three download options, especially since i wasnt able unzip them from the mega downloads.

voerman

Apr 8, 2020
until now, i thought, the name of the actress were Kendra Sunderland, both look very similar ;)
The mistake is understandable as Mrs Sunderland is the actress as a basis for the lady in the bar who'll only have drinks with you if you are black.

l1lym

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2019
Hahah I only mean book in length! (And quality!!?) But likely too degenerate to be gracing shelves anytime soon...

Edit: Ok spoke too soon! It's gonna be on Amazon and all major eBook vendors soon! I've listed it as free but you may see it for 0.99 cents on some sites that don't allow free books.

Basically I include a blurb about X-Change Life at the end, so I'm hoping to use it as a "marketing channel" lol.

1692499437209.png

Last edited:

miki22

Jun 27, 2020
like just one more update and one more and game finished and also add more option of charm intelect lust and fitness add one more

4.60 star(s) 87 Votes