okamisan05

Nov 17, 2017
I am really enjoying the game. There is an issue that comes up sometimes when I'm doing secretary work that's pretty annoying. I'll get a task that requires me to start or end my guess with a letter 6 times and that almost always causes me to have to choose between solving the puzzle and completing the task.

tseug

Dec 24, 2019
I am really enjoying the game. There is an issue that comes up sometimes when I'm doing secretary work that's pretty annoying. I'll get a task that requires me to start or end my guess with a letter 6 times and that almost always causes me to have to choose between solving the puzzle and completing the task.
It's works like this intentionally. It's element of additional fun to secretary work.

l1lym

Aphrodite, creator of X-Change Life™
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2019
Yeah, I understand the frustration with it but the secretary game is meant to sometimes make you choose between one or the other. If you fail the task on one round, the task will get easier on the next round, you may just need to put up with some light groping. There are some scenarios in the secretary game where there is not a perfect solution, and it requires choosing the lesser of two evils basically.

The in-game rationale behind this is the idea of having to multi-task as a secretary. Sometimes you can, but sometimes it will be too difficult and you'll need to prioritize one task over the other.

voerman

Apr 8, 2020
The Petit pill has a lemonade stand demo. Aster that you may have trouble changing back and have to walk home while still under the effect of the pill.
I think it only triggers from the second time you do a demo for this pill onward.

Warehouse isn't implemented yet.

okamisan05

Nov 17, 2017
Yeah, I understand the frustration with it but the secretary game is meant to sometimes make you choose between one or the other. If you fail the task on one round, the task will get easier on the next round, you may just need to put up with some light groping. There are some scenarios in the secretary game where there is not a perfect solution, and it requires choosing the lesser of two evils basically.

The in-game rationale behind this is the idea of having to multi-task as a secretary. Sometimes you can, but sometimes it will be too difficult and you'll need to prioritize one task over the other.
That makes sense. I had a feeling it was intentional, but wanted to confirm. Thanks for explaining!

Deleted member 3727657

May 22, 2021
Hi guys, which option is correct about this game's MC?

Very slow burn (very high resistance)
Slow burn (high resistance)
Average
fast burn (low resistance)
very fast burn (very low resistance)

Oct 15, 2017
How do you edit npc's stats that are non numeric, like editing the likes and traits of girls. it doesnt like _drinks and says its not a temp variable and it doesnt like a list of strings one after the other im not sure how to format it

SundayPunch

May 7, 2022
I think their drink preferences are dynamically generated at the start of the game, if you reroll a new game they will change. Note one of the girls will only sleep with you if you're black due to availability of scenes for that actress, vice versa there is one girl who will not sleep with you if your character is black for the same reason.

4.60 star(s) 87 Votes