Synaxis

Sep 29, 2017
How can I get all of the clothes for one character? It's so annoying that it's RNG and sometimes I'll get a bunch of boring outfits that I don't like. Why can't we just have all of them unlocked at once?

Deleted member 3727657

May 22, 2021
Yeah, I understand the frustration with it but the secretary game is meant to sometimes make you choose between one or the other. If you fail the task on one round, the task will get easier on the next round, you may just need to put up with some light groping. There are some scenarios in the secretary game where there is not a perfect solution, and it requires choosing the lesser of two evils basically.

The in-game rationale behind this is the idea of having to multi-task as a secretary. Sometimes you can, but sometimes it will be too difficult and you'll need to prioritize one task over the other.
Hello dear friends and developers
I would appreciate it if someone could answer my question
I only enjoy relationships that are slow burn, which means teasing and personality development for a long time, then vaginal sex and anal sex.
How many relations does this game have with the above definition? thank you

carabasse

Feb 28, 2018
Hello dear friends and developers
I would appreciate it if someone could answer my question
I only enjoy relationships that are slow burn, which means teasing and personality development for a long time, then vaginal sex and anal sex.
How many relations does this game have with the above definition? thank you
Zero.
It's not a relationships game at this stage of development.

Mar 14, 2018
Suggestion for next update:

Since number of girls are expanding thanks to modders, maybe author would like to sort of 'formally' integrate this into the game. My idea would be that a "core" download of the game contains a smaller number of number of 'base' girls (e.g, like 5 only), but then others may be downloaded separately in single files, as released by both the author and external modders. At least two advantages is that integrating this approach makes it easy to add girls, and secondly that the download size of both the base game and other characters, become more manageable if they are split up.

l1lym

Aphrodite, creator of X-Change Life™
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2019
Suggestion for next update:

Since number of girls are expanding thanks to modders, maybe author would like to sort of 'formally' integrate this into the game. My idea would be that a "core" download of the game contains a smaller number of number of 'base' girls (e.g, like 5 only), but then others may be downloaded separately in single files, as released by both the author and external modders. At least two advantages is that integrating this approach makes it easy to add girls, and secondly that the download size of both the base game and other characters, become more manageable if they are split up.
That's not a bad idea at all, the only issue is the additional character mods have some code variance between them and I need to work on how the core game supports additional characters a bit better. Once it hits a critical mass I'll probably be "advertising" the available character mods and scene mods.

Right now I am trying to do everything I can to give my full support to the modding scene as I see moddability as a huge part of the game's future. My goal was to make the game a "platform" for roleplaying gender-swapping, and there will be a fully fleshed out main storyline in the game, but sometimes I feel that the true potential of this game is in how easy it is to write new stuff for it. Like, just passed 100 available mods, I don't know any adult game at this early stage in development that has this much modding activity and I really want to support that.

But at the same tiem I need to keep progressing the roadmap and ensuring the core game can support mods better. Right now a lot of the game's code is a little hacky because it was just written for my own use, I never thought anyone was going to see it. And now there are tons of people all up in the codebase and it feels weird!!

And in other news!

I can finally announce that the next release (0.18a) will be available to subscribers on September 12th! This is a BEEFY update but is mainly focused on gameplay loop improvements, an alcohol system, the introduction of the random female npc system, player dick, job interview improvements, and a bunch of other stuff. So don't expect a bunch of new sex scenes per se, but expect the overall gameplay experience to get deeper and better.

Also included will be a new location - a downtown club (only available on the weekends) where you can go dancing and bring other NPCs for unique interactions and stuff.

Also included will be a few mods that I am working with the modders on integrating directly: a potion shop where you can "sell your essence" (it basically gives you more freedom with your stats and stuff, but everything is a give and take).

The game is also going to get harder for the male main character - girls at the bar will no longer be so easy to pick up. You'll need to have enough "confidence" to even approach them, which will be based on your charm. If you play a loser or a nerd character, you have a fairly big confidence debuff and will need to drink alcohol to even work up the courage to say hi.

Anyhow there are lots of changes and updates to the gameplay loop to make it deeper this update - the focus being on giving the player more challenges and tools. That's what 0.18a will be about, whereas 1.18b will have a bunch of new sex scenes (and hopefully will be a lot faster to implement).

Mar 14, 2018
That's not a bad idea at all, the only issue is the additional character mods have some code variance between them and I need to work on how the core game supports additional characters a bit better. Once it hits a critical mass I'll probably be "advertising" the available character mods and scene mods.

Right now I am trying to do everything I can to give my full support to the modding scene as I see moddability as a huge part of the game's future. My goal was to make the game a "platform" for roleplaying gender-swapping, and there will be a fully fleshed out main storyline in the game, but sometimes I feel that the true potential of this game is in how easy it is to write new stuff for it. Like, just passed 100 available mods, I don't know any adult game at this early stage in development that has this much modding activity and I really want to support that.

But at the same tiem I need to keep progressing the roadmap and ensuring the core game can support mods better. Right now a lot of the game's code is a little hacky because it was just written for my own use, I never thought anyone was going to see it. And now there are tons of people all up in the codebase and it feels weird!!
If you just take one of your characters out, put all pics/data/behaviour entirely in their own folder, and then do the simplest possible modifications to make the game work appropriately either with that folder present or without it, I'd say you're 70% of the way there. The other 30% is figuring out how to make other things more flexible again for mods and stuff, but I would not worry about even attempting those considerations early, because those sorts of things usually need some experience, testing and hashing out to figure out the best design, you're never gonna get a perfect structure a-priori.

SundayPunch

May 7, 2022
There seems to be a bug, if you initiate a sale and select WANGL products then only SECRET-ary is an option in the quick select list. Ready-Maid is missing. If you want to sell the Maid pill you need to close out of the leads panel and select it first before initiating a sale.

Reactions: Tutuooo

l1lym

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2019
There seems to be a bug, if you initiate a sale and select WANGL products then only SECRET-ary is an option in the quick select list. Ready-Maid is missing. If you want to sell the Maid pill you need to close out of the leads panel and select it first before initiating a sale.
Ah thanks let me check that out.

Yuki-x

Jul 22, 2021
l1lym Great game.
But I think that you should revise the exp gaining system.
I do not get, why gaining a level on a branch (e.g fitness) penalizes the other two (charm & intellect)?

cryosis431

Jul 26, 2019
Very excited for the next update, the game has been lacking depth on the male interactions for a while now. Looking forward to seeing where this goes.

Reactions: l1lym

l1lym

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2019
Just a quick update, finally got this working today...

1694195593161.png
1694195619446.png

50 random female NPCs have been added to the mall! For now they are fairly simple and only have minor interactions, but in future you will be able to meet TONS of girls, similar to the random guy system.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
X-Change™ Life [v0.17b June 21 Hotfix] [Aphrodite]

COMPRESSED:

Windows to the Soul:

-

Reactions: l1lym
4.60 star(s) 87 Votes