Culex

Oct 19, 2017
Ran into an error when trying to get promoted past "Director of Sales" - next level was supposedly "Senior Sales Director."

1695737516230.png

l1lym

Aphrodite, creator of X-Change Life™
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2019
Reactions: Culex

l1lym

Aphrodite, creator of X-Change Life™
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2019
I can see the relationship values in there but I can't figure out how to edit them.
One way to do it would be to use the in-game system.

So for Alexia, you couldwrite:

Code:
(set:$npc_select to "stepsis")
(set:$gain_attraction to 10)
(display:"change relationship")
And and swap out stepsis for whoever.

You can also modify it directly, like:
Code:
(set:($relationships's stepsis)'s attraction to 10)
Et cetera. The other values being friendship, respect, and dom (dominance).

Jun 2, 2017
Another thought that I had is that the girl(s) you've angered should decide to either slip you a drink with a breeder pill in it or pay one of the other patrons: Dredd, for example, to do it for her. If Dredd is the patron chosen, he could get his "boys" to help.

silentwookie

Jan 18, 2018
Another thought that I had is that the girl(s) you've angered should decide to either slip you a drink with a breeder pill in it or pay one of the other patrons: Dredd, for example, to do it for her. If Dredd is the patron chosen, he could get his "boys" to help.
There is a mod that includes a similar situation.

Reactions: l1lym

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
I tried the game and soon after starting it I found myself looking for 5 letter words over and over again. I was doing this for approx. 90% of the time I spent with the game. I do like puzzles and such, but it seems to me like it's a bit too much. Also, I haven't found any content with women, at work I was accosted only by guys, so that also lead to diminishing my interest in the game. I probs missed smth as there's no gay tag (or maybe because male MC is temporary a woman during work it's not thought as gay?), and I'm not saying it's a bad game, just saying I was somewhat disappointed.

I probs sound whiny now, which wasn't my intention :) In any case, good luck to the dev, seems like a game with huge potential for folks who are into the proposed content.

Reactions: SirLance

human94

Jul 15, 2018
l1lym
Many thanks for update and many thanks that you made option download just update only. I hate download all game again and again.
Changelog look soo interesting so I stoped read.I want to see all this by myself.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Godsend as usual Aphrodite o/
XChangeLife-0.18a
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.

We're doing a funding run! !​

BackRunner

Jun 19, 2017
I tried the game and soon after starting it I found myself looking for 5 letter words over and over again. I was doing this for approx. 90% of the time I spent with the game. I do like puzzles and such, but it seems to me like it's a bit too much. Also, I haven't found any content with women, at work I was accosted only by guys, so that also lead to diminishing my interest in the game. I probs missed smth as there's no gay tag (or maybe because male MC is temporary a woman during work it's not thought as gay?), and I'm not saying it's a bad game, just saying I was somewhat disappointed.

I probs sound whiny now, which wasn't my intention :) In any case, good luck to the dev, seems like a game with huge potential for folks who are into the proposed content.
Hm... Care to elaborate more on your issues? Not really a dev or anything but I am just curious on what your issues are on the game.

smith66

Aug 24, 2017

But it's really easy to avoid the secretary game though. Just don't fail or auto 5 sales in a row not hard to do if you try. Also you can spend most of your time chasing girls but you have to plan for that because it is a transformation themed game and if your not careful you will get transformed at least temporarily.

It is a mini game based game though so if you don't like those it is probably best to skip it.

Reactions: Mister_M
4.60 star(s) 87 Votes