leplop

May 30, 2018
If you go to the mall as a man, you have a chance to approach a woman. There are two different ones, I failed on the other one, but I succeeded on the one that mentions a purple pill. On this encounter, you are asked to take a pink pill, and she is packing a surprise for you.
thanks

Danceofmasks

Aug 9, 2021
BUG (very minor): At work, the coworkers keep calling my character 0. I'm guessing they're supposed to know her name but somehow it's pulling the wrong thing. In this game, I have not done any secretary work (if that matters).

Raistln

Oct 24, 2021
Since the 18b every week or so my fitness and charm drops.
I work out 3 times a week, I talk to the sister in the morning, talk to people at work, and atleasst twice a week I go to either the bar or the club and talk to people there.
I started with 6 charm and 5 fitness and I'm on day 49 with 2 charm, 2 fitness, and 5 intellect.
I have to work as a secretary every day because I can't do any of the sales due to low charm they always fail.
I never had this problem in 18a or before.

Danceofmasks

Aug 9, 2021
BUG:
You bend over to grab something from the lower shelf, giving him a nice view.
You can't get any data values, let alone the string "events", from the number 0

After flirting. Short skirt, no underwear. Cassidy character (?)
Also, dunno why the text is yellow. I just copied from the game, I guess it's highlighted?

Sakome

Jul 29, 2017
Probably a dumb question, but is there an extra step after letting Bruce get Alexia's number? Not sure if I messed it up by proccing that failed dance multiple times and caused it to bug out.

l1lym

Aphrodite, creator of X-Change Life™
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2019
Probably a dumb question, but is there an extra step after letting Bruce get Alexia's number? Not sure if I messed it up by proccing that failed dance multiple times and caused it to bug out.
Not yet, it's coming up...

BUG (very minor): At work, the coworkers keep calling my character 0. I'm guessing they're supposed to know her name but somehow it's pulling the wrong thing. In this game, I have not done any secretary work (if that matters).
Could you grab a screenshot of that if you have the chance? I need to check what name variable isn't being set when...

Since the 18b every week or so my fitness and charm drops.
I work out 3 times a week, I talk to the sister in the morning, talk to people at work, and atleasst twice a week I go to either the bar or the club and talk to people there.
I started with 6 charm and 5 fitness and I'm on day 49 with 2 charm, 2 fitness, and 5 intellect.
I have to work as a secretary every day because I can't do any of the sales due to low charm they always fail.
I never had this problem in 18a or before.
Hmm, your fitness really shouldn't be dropping if you are working out even about once a week, this sounds like a bug or something off in your save file. Is there any chance you could export the save file?

You may want to try the "Rev 2" latest public build here in case you have an older one (the latest public one is Dec 28):

That's a start :)

And a real thanks for all the effort you put in this game it's my favorite one on this place :love:
Thanks so much - I'm glad you're enjoying it!

Not yet, it's coming up...

Could you grab a screenshot of that if you have the chance? I need to check what name variable isn't being set when...
BUG:
You bend over to grab something from the lower shelf, giving him a nice view.
You can't get any data values, let alone the string "events", from the number 0

After flirting. Short skirt, no underwear. Cassidy character (?)
Also, dunno why the text is yellow. I just copied from the game, I guess it's highlighted?
Will check it out. I think I found the root cause!

Last edited:
Reactions: yoleleihoo and Sorg

Brandu33

Apr 11, 2022
This morning I reinstalled the game and all the mods. And GirlGirlGirl is working properly! Was it a bug! Did he changed it?!

Or almost, some of the girls' face do not appear, so you need to click on them to know whom you're talking with, and there's a "something is missing text in red". But other than that, there's more girls (finally!) and one can talk to them, earlier this week girls whom had been dating my character on numerous occasion were giving him the cold shoulder!?
I decided to test it with 70 masc, 7 char, and the smallish dick the game gave me and was able to seduce and please half a dozen of them, in two working weeks of game time (on a pill during the WE he was ;) ), some easily, some with difficulty, and some whom are still playing hard to get.

So I can play as a dude whom enjoy the occasional pill... ;)

Aphrodite, add more interactions with the girls, and men (so it feels like you're actually dating them, some change in dialogues might suffice at first, no need to change all the images...) AND girl on girl animation or text pretty please!

Raistln

Oct 24, 2021
Hmm, your fitness really shouldn't be dropping if you are working out even about once a week, this sounds like a bug or something off in your save file. Is there any chance you could export the save file?

You may want to try the "Rev 2" latest public build here in case you have an older one (the latest public one is Dec 28): Pixeldrain
I will try that. It is possible it could be the save.
I will start over with that, and if it happens again I will export the save for you. I would this one, but I was frustrated, turned the cheats on, and multiple saves after that:(.

Danceofmasks

Aug 9, 2021
BUG (edge case): went into sluthole in men's clothes (took pill at club)
Err, long list of errors ><

I can't unpack this array because it needs 1 more values. There isn't a temp variable named _id in this place. An internal error occurred while trying to run (set:$select_outfit to $select of _style of _id of $outfit_database). The number 0 cannot contain any values, let alone the string "flavors"You can't get any data values, let alone the string "flavors", from the number 0You can't get any data values, let alone the string "flavor", from the number 0 You can't get any data values, let alone the string "image", from the number 0 You can't get any data values, let alone the string "tags", from the number 0You can't get any data values, let alone the string "buff", from the number 0You can't get any data values, let alone the string "tags", from the number 0You can't get any data values, let alone the string "buff", from the number 0You can't get any data values, let alone the string "tags", from the number 0You can't get any data values, let alone the string "buff", from the number 0You can't get any data values, let alone the string "tags", from the number 0You can't get any data values, let alone the string "buff", from the number 0You can't get any data values, let alone the string "tags", from the number 0You can't get any data values, let alone the string "buff", from the number 0There's nothing before this to do (else:) with.You can't get any data values, let alone the string "buff", from the number 0 You can't get any data values, let alone the string "outer", from the number 0You can't get any data values, let alone the string "panties under", from the number 0You can't get any data values, let alone the string "bra under", from the number 0You can't get any data values, let alone the string "tags", from the number 0You can't get any data values, let alone the string "panties under", from the number 0You can't get any data values, let alone the string "tags", from the number 0 The (datanames:) macro's 1st value is the number 0, but should be a datamap.You can't get any data values, let alone the string "lingerie", from the number 0 The (datanames:) macro's 1st value is the number 0, but should be a datamap.You can't get any data values, let alone the string "tags", from the number 0You can't get any data values, let alone the string "sluttiness", from the number 0You can't get any data values, let alone the string "sluttiness", from the number 0You can't get any data values, let alone the string "sluttiness", from the number 0You can't get any data values, let alone the string "sluttiness", from the number 0 You groan, the sound raw and guttural. The task of dressing is clumsy, your hands shaking as you pull on your clothes, each movement accompanied by the obscene drip of cum from your ass. God, it's perverse — with every step, every slight shift, you can feel the sticky residue of the man's cum making its sluggish escape down your thighs.

Brandu33

Apr 11, 2022
Hi, Does anyone else has an issue with kimmy and connie? The last image when the dirty deeds are done is so big that it takes the full screen, make it impossible to finish the encounter or save the game?!

Poptart9088

Mar 1, 2023
I downloaded the game, but whenever I try to play it it doesnt show images and says
A Javascript error occurred while running this <script> element.The error was "ReferenceError: tippy is not defined". Check the browser console for more details.
What can I do to fix it?

Danceofmasks

Aug 9, 2021
Did you get the whole game, or just the patch?
I downloaded the game, but whenever I try to play it it doesnt show images and says
A Javascript error occurred while running this <script> element.The error was "ReferenceError: tippy is not defined". Check the browser console for more details.
What can I do to fix it?
Try the online version first to see if it's a browser problem, at x-change.life
If it doesn't work, you might have to update Java, or activate javascript permissions in your browser settings.
If it does work, did you download the whole game, or just the patch?

l1lym

Aphrodite, creator of X-Change Life™
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2019
Is there a Discord for the game and is it patron exclusive?
The discord is not patron exclusive (though we have some exclusive channels for playtesting etc), but almost everything is public:

Did you get the whole game, or just the patch?

Try the online version first to see if it's a browser problem, at x-change.life
If it doesn't work, you might have to update Java, or activate javascript permissions in your browser settings.
If it does work, did you download the whole game, or just the patch?
Sometimes people also get this error when they try running the game from the still-zipped folder.

Basically the error happens when the game can't access the files it's sitting alongside - whether its because the files dont exist or because they're still zipped up.

Last edited:

jikoko

May 30, 2020
Weird Glitch where "Bruce" is showing up as Dred and i can bet $200, but when i go to do the dance as skylar it says its "bruce's" boys

4.60 star(s) 87 Votes