akinit

Mar 10, 2022
Bruce's black jack luck is actually more favorable than Dredd's
I tried it and won 7/10 games
trick is to not hit a card if your score is 16 or above
Yes, that is how I play Black Jack. Still didn't like wasting 30 minutes to try to win and keep save scumming to see the new scene.

peetee33

Jun 18, 2018
Seem to have found a bug. Trying to buy a bug that should be 450$ but it tells me I don't have enough for it.

Before:
bug.png

Clicking buy:
bug2.png

Edit:

I think the issue might have been my cash not updating correctly on the screen after buying another bag. Once I left that my cash was only 429$

l1lym

Aphrodite, creator of X-Change Life™
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2019
Seem to have found a bug. Trying to buy a bug that should be 450$ but it tells me I don't have enough for it.

Before:
View attachment 3210362

Clicking buy:
View attachment 3210363

Edit:

I think the issue might have been my cash not updating correctly on the screen after buying another bag. Once I left that my cash was only 429$
Thanks for the report, will fix it today.

Danceofmasks

Aug 9, 2021
Ok, did a bit of achievement hunting to see if any of them are failing to trigger.
Of the standard achievements, I'm only missing 3: Dark Magician, Reputation Matters, and You Sure You Want It Back?
I have 2 hiddens, but no idea where to find the others so I can't test them.

l1lym

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2019
Yes, that is how I play Black Jack. Still didn't like wasting 30 minutes to try to win and keep save scumming to see the new scene.
FYI you can turn on the "Skippable Minigames" cheat from the cheat menu in case you just want to see the scenes, then you'll get this option:

1703733580357.png

akinit

Mar 10, 2022
FYI you can turn on the "Skippable Minigames" cheat from the cheat menu in case you just want to see the scenes, then you'll get this option:
Could have sworn I had that on. I just like the simple dice roll.

l1lym

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2019
Is there only the one scene with the purple pill?
At the moment yeah, I just added the first one. But there are a few diff endings to it.

I feel like taking a break from the technical updates, and focusing on writing some core scenes, so I'm running a Subscriber poll about which scene to start writing this week. It's looking like it's gonna be the Secretary scene, after work, with your stepdad!

1703752692666.png

Should be a fun one... just a bit burned out by all the technical stuff.

Zakrys

May 31, 2019
Keep up the good work, every update adds more and more interesting content !
Looking forward to whatever you planned to do with the game :)

Terakahn

Oct 5, 2017
I couldn't find much of the new stuff except for Bruce, the club and mall, but thanks for the additional save files. I heard someone mention a police scene, sounds fun

Danceofmasks

Aug 9, 2021
Bug: So someone told me about the "bird scene" achievement, and while I did manage to get the achievement to register, the scene had so many errors I had to click through that I thought the save might be corrupted.

Michael967

Dec 8, 2019
Anyway to get infinite stamina and action points? If not it should be a cheat option. Or maybe a way to edit a save file because save editor doesn't work.

Last edited:

tappitytaptap

Apr 11, 2021
Anyway to get infinite stamina and action points? If not it should be a cheat option. Or maybe a way to edit a save file because save editor doesn't work.
In the following, 10 is just an example number, use whatever you like.
You can use a text editor to change all 'energy -', and 'energy to it -' to '+' and all 'energy to 0' to '10'. Change all 'action_points -' and 'action_points to it -' to '+', and all 'action_points to 0' to 10.
Or
In game, open the console (on pc it's the ` key above tab) and enter (set:$action_points to 10) or (set:$energy to 10) - including the () - at any point. You can also enter more than one command at a time, so you could combine the two above, (just remove the or between them) and get 10AP and energy at the same time.

Reactions: Michael967

Babalon

Dec 19, 2019
Thanks for reporting, is now fixed in Rev 2 (posted at the same link as above) Mega
There is also some weird bug with alexia when communicating with her "gender" label 0 or something. always appear when chatting with her highlighted in blue.

l1lym

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2019
There is also some weird bug with alexia when communicating with her "gender" label 0 or something. always appear when chatting with her highlighted in blue.
Is that still happening in rev 2?

Babalon

Dec 19, 2019
Is that still happening in rev 2?

just installed new update and replace existing files, usually appear in 3rd run or 4th need to sleep and do the chore and chat with her and then message appear. we will see with this new update :D (y)

Danceofmasks

Aug 9, 2021
Bug (rev2): when clicking Saved Games from the title screen, error message appears right under the back button.

You can't get any data values, let alone the string "gender", from the number 0 There's nothing before this to do (else:) with.

EDIT: Seems to only occur from the title screen. Clicking Saved Games while playing the game doesn't cause an error.

Last edited:

Michael967

Dec 8, 2019
In the following, 10 is just an example number, use whatever you like.
You can use a text editor to change all 'energy -', and 'energy to it -' to '+' and all 'energy to 0' to '10'. Change all 'action_points -' and 'action_points to it -' to '+', and all 'action_points to 0' to 10.
Or
In game, open the console (on pc it's the ` key above tab) and enter (set:$action_points to 10) or (set:$energy to 10) - including the () - at any point. You can also enter more than one command at a time, so you could combine the two above, (just remove the or between them) and get 10AP and energy at the same time.
Worked great thanks.

4.60 star(s) 87 Votes