tseug

Dec 24, 2019
When you work as a secretary or says you can go down to the warehouse during lunch to help out. But it never gives me the option to do this. Any idea what I'm missing?
Don't checked in this version but in 18.a that content was disabled cause only few pages of scene was ready. Images and videos almost ready and you can find them in game folder.

Checked. It's still disabled:
Code:
(if:$character's "temp pill" is "true" and $office_events contains "reputation fixing suggest" and not ($time_events contains "secretary warehouse") and (1 is 2))

Last edited:

Brandu33

Apr 11, 2022
By the way, in case you like reading, I've written some X-Change books (all completely free), covering some fun scenarios in the game world (they were commissions from subscribers). You can check them out here:
And a "movie" or two:
I do read a lot and do creative writing too. I'll have a look at it, thx.

l1lym

Aphrodite, creator of X-Change Life™
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2019
WELP. I have now posted the Dec 28 build. I call this one the technical clusterbombe because it is cool but it will probably explode on you, but I haven't yet witnessed anything go wrong. It includes:
  • Brand new save screen (courtesy of Goctionni for writing the javascript to save metadata high enough the game can access)
  • Lots of bugfixes
  • Technical streamlining of various code in the game, so that you SHOULD get a significant performance boost after playing for a couple days (of in game time not real time) - this should be a big benefit to players who have long save games with high day counts
  • Some fun new features that Datdude69 added about 1 hour ago around spiking etc!
This version COULD break stuff because so many technical things have been updated. So please preserve any saves beforehand just to be safe! (it's the Dec 28 one - you can apply the patch the same way as always, by merging it over your existing files)

funny feller

Sep 16, 2019
hi, I noticed something,
in the downloaded offline version, I get lags, especially with the new clips from bruce/bree breeder pill.
that aside, when I refresh the page, it takes a while for it to show anything, and when I pressed f5 like 8 times in one second, my computer fan turned on for 5 minutes.
I use refresh to go back to start of day as a sort of quickload.

l1lym

Aphrodite, creator of X-Change Life™
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2019
hi, I noticed something,
in the downloaded offline version, I get lags, especially with the new clips from bruce/bree breeder pill.
that aside, when I refresh the page, it takes a while for it to show anything, and when I pressed f5 like 8 times in one second, my computer fan turned on for 5 minutes.
I use refresh to go back to start of day as a sort of quickload.
What browser are you using? Can you try a couple different browsers and see if you get the same thing happening?

Lord Nux

Nov 28, 2018
Been thinking about options for me.

Is there any perfomance difference between playing the offline or online versions? I always play online, since the DL is quite big.

I've also thought about getting Opera, sicne you can limit how much CPU that browser may use.
So, does this game run in Opera?

Xcritu

Sep 24, 2022
Also, some of the transitions take too long... especially when intercourse starts. The "his d*** is etc....". It's like a full 10 seconds or something....

Last edited:

Danceofmasks

Aug 9, 2021
Bug (Dec 28 patch): saw an error message about not being able to acquire gender at work at the start of a conversation while female, only conversation with an error out of 4, so maybe a spiking attempt?

Also, the new save system is super fast compared to the old one, but I feel like that screen needs a back button at the top. Would beat having to scroll down to the bottom every time.

EDIT: saw the error again, this time while driving Alexia to the mall. She was talking about Jitters. Pasting the error below.
You can't get any data values, let alone the string "gender", from the number 0I tried to access a value in a string/array/datamap, but I couldn't find it.

Last edited:
Reactions: meatbite and akinit

tseug

Dec 24, 2019
Looks like bug in ":: proposition neg react" which lead to infinity display message without choices to continue.

Found a reason and fixed it.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

funny feller

Sep 16, 2019
Can we get a patch to to skip the Black Jack game with Bruce with a simple dice roll like with the other minigames? I hate, hate playing multiple rounds of black jack.

Edit: continually getting stuck with Bruce now since this last update. When you get a compliment of sorts and respond in kind, I get stuck on the next screen with " It's kind of a compliment... right? "
Bruce's black jack luck is actually more favorable than Dredd's
I tried it and won 7/10 games
trick is to not hit a card if your score is 16 or above

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
Hey kevin, I noticed that my skills are lacking.
what game is it your developing? I cant find it.
I'm the community leader for Girl Life, which is a fancy name I made up for the person in charge of the game as there's a whole community working on it and I like to act modest so people will love me more.

Reactions: DeMarcus16

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
Keep in mind what does and does not concern you, Mr. Volunteer Hall Monitor. My post said he should have wished for some reading comprehension for Christmas. A very astute observation if i do say so myself seeing as he still thinks he is being witty about a post that flew over his head so fast it did 2 passes already. It got deleted. It's preceded by a post where he literally calls me a cunt, unprovoked. Which i don't care about by the way, for me insults are banter and don't phase me. Mod abuse phases me though, greatly. So now that you rode your imaginary high horse into the discussion maybe you can explain to me the metrics at work in this situation and how they make sense.
I didn't literally call you anything, I used a proxy in a fake quote to subversively imply you were a cunt. I've since had the time to travel to the Vatican and ask His Holiness to communicate directly with Christ and he has now confirmed that you should have wished for reading comprehension for Christmas.

Faze and not phase, btw.

4.60 star(s) 87 Votes