Lord Nux

Nov 28, 2018
Okay, just tried it for a bit.

It's real CPU hog now. Before this update it took about 30-35% CPU - a bit much but bearable - but now it hovers around 60-70%. I've even seen it go above 80%.
My laptop is old, but this is unacceptable - and I don't have any other computer. Soon it will be impossible for me to play this game.

Transition/loading times have also increased, especially when going between shops in the mall and when going to bed.

• Sad
Reactions: Brandu33 and Pikis

Sin-X

God of Death
Donor
Apr 30, 2017
Can anyone tell me what i'm missing with the whole bar chatting to girls stuff, there seem to be some inital dialogue you can do to either earn or lose points with them but after awhile clicking chat seem useless, giving them drinks doesn't increase any stats, and asking for a number or to fuck only works if you didn't screw up on the initial dialogue choices so how do i woo these girl when nothing is giving stat increases ?

Reactions: ffive

akinit

Mar 10, 2022
nop, you just need to fail while dancing with her
Can be successful and he will still swoop in there. Happened to me today while female.

I'm super curious if he'll show up at our house and have sex with her. Or at least take her to the backrooms. I was "hanging out" at the club for a long time trying to get more scenes to trigger with Bruce and Alexia. They just seem to fondle each other a lot.

peetee33

Jun 18, 2018
From the text, when you do a Secretary demo, you are going to another company, but you still get the salesmen from your company (along with the relationship changes). I think it would be a nice enhancement if new NPCs were generated for that so you didn't have any repercussions from it.

Dugnutty

Mar 22, 2023
I assumed it was a different department rather than company, but I also skim the text in most of these games.

Brandu33

Apr 11, 2022
well that just means that we finally get a game that simulates how hard it is to turn on a girl at a bar these days! /s
You made me laugh! Nope, a pb with mods it was. The one that had more bar girls was at fault. Or at least it went back to normal once i got rid of it.

Brandu33

Apr 11, 2022
Can anyone tell me what i'm missing with the whole bar chatting to girls stuff, there seem to be some inital dialogue you can do to either earn or lose points with them but after awhile clicking chat seem useless, giving them drinks doesn't increase any stats, and asking for a number or to fuck only works if you didn't screw up on the initial dialogue choices so how do i woo these girl when nothing is giving stat increases ?
That's pretty much it. It lacks in term of playability as a MC. They're mods which improves it, but they seemed not to work properly with 18.b. At least on my old comp.

Danceofmasks

Aug 9, 2021
You need to get attraction to 5+ for a decent roll to get their number.
Across multiple days, buy them their preferred drink and win at pickup lines. They have different preferences, so maybe a dirty pickup is enough for one, while another might prefer to be a little buzzed.
At 5+ attraction, you'll get a decent chance of inviting them to go clubbing. If you get them through the door, just dance their attraction to 10 and take them home.

Personally, I focus on farming stats first. Charm and Intellect you get from sales at the job, the experience you gain is proportional to the money earned. SWP pills give you a kickback, which also gives you xp, so if your commission % is low, you can get some progress that way. Once your cash flow is consistent, so will stat gains. You can start considering selling stats at Mutatio then.

Reactions: Sin-X

Sin-X

God of Death
Donor
Apr 30, 2017
nop, you just need to fail while dancing with her
I did this but no scene occur there is a attraction check that fails.. is that bruces attraction to alexis? alexis attraction to me? alexis attraction to bruce? is there supposed to be more then just a quick prompt follow by some flavour text about them dancing ?

Brandu33

Apr 11, 2022
I tried the new call a girl.
Harley and MC have 18 in relationship, they had sex on numerous occasion, she agreed to meet at the bar. And refuses to go to her place?!
It might be a mod acting up, but, in any case, why make it complicate?
You've to call the girl, invite her to the bar, and then from there go to her place, so many loading!?
Why not make it a may i drop to your place thing?
Or invite her over?

Last edited:

Letsak

Apr 15, 2022
I can't turn non-con setting on at my game. But when I start new game through another browser, it can be enabled, but when I import my savefile, it can't be enabled again. Perhaps it's because of I've used the cheats

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
You made me laugh! Nope, a pb with mods it was. The one that had more bar girls was at fault. Or at least it went back to normal once i got rid of it.
Congrats, I once played that crappy mod too. Sounded good, but is either deliberately or accidentially bugged beyond repair. With it on, the bar pickup is completely unplayable.
That's pretty much it. It lacks in term of playability as a MC. They're mods which improves it, but they seemed not to work properly with 18.b. At least on my old comp.
That is something I experienced as well. Picking up girls in the bar is no fun to play anymore, it became a chore. While it should not be easy unless you have top stats, currently it is a pure gamble, because if you do not get the drinks and stuff right on first try (and this can be very difficult to estimate, esp. since these varaiables change between games), you can kiss that girl goodbye for practically the rest of the game.
That is a move into the wrong direction! In earlier versions it was fun going into the bar, flirting with the girls and you could get lucky too. Now it is just a frustrating chore even with girls you have good connections with!

Reactions: Brandu33

menatv

Dec 6, 2019
In the latest version Bruce(?) is supposed to hit on Alexia at the club. Has anyone gotten this to trigger? Do you have to be male or female (I assume, male?) to make it happen? Been to the club several times and never got that chad to appear yet.

Limita

Oct 5, 2019
Can be successful and he will still swoop in there. Happened to me today while female.

I'm super curious if he'll show up at our house and have sex with her. Or at least take her to the backrooms. I was "hanging out" at the club for a long time trying to get more scenes to trigger with Bruce and Alexia. They just seem to fondle each other a lot.
you should check out the game's roadmap
1703600894973.png

Reactions: l1lym and akinit

l1lym

Aphrodite, creator of X-Change Life™
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2019
Sneak preview of the save system I've been working on today! It should make saves a lot easier toe manage. (Note the Slot C example is an older save)

saves.png

Will get to bug fixing tomorrow...

hi, does the game now contain strong relationships?
I would say no, but there is wholesome good relationship content coming in 0.18c.

Is the October 28th mini-release included in patch 0.18b? Or since I have 0.18a do I have to redownload the entire game? (I missed the mini-release for some reason.)
It's included - you wouldn't have to download that - any version of 0.18a will do.

hmm there is a bug in handbags if buying two or more can't click "return" page get stuck after choosing which one to use.

and one more character: Jade is not possible to recover in sex (home) no option and stuck in scene there is no return or to click on anything.
Hmm I will try to recreate this bug tomorrow.

NGL this is by far the most impressive game I've seen since 'Thornsin' and 'Agnietta'.
I'm so glad you're enjoying it!

Last edited:

Tutuooo

Sep 10, 2019
Odd questions
who better character to choose or is even out
Will the other characters able move the main story forward then red head

Doomdooom

Mar 1, 2018
Always like checking in on this every now and again, dont mean to be a downer but doesnt seem to be much progress from when i played this at the beginning of the year :confused:

Ive checked the roadmap and dont see it listed, so does anyone have an idea of when stuff like Dairy Queen or Purple Pills will eventually get added?

Also kinda dissapointed the doctor talks about you getting even bigger tits from being pregnant but nothing actually happens afterwards, would love to see some benefit to having pregnancy = permanent transformations turned on.

Reactions: latenight
4.60 star(s) 87 Votes