Danceofmasks

Aug 9, 2021
This latest version chokes so hard on my laptop.
Whatever is being calculated at the end of day is probably a little excessive (I'm guessing what Bruce got up to?).
I really don't want to have to play this game on my gaming PC. LMAO

peetee33

Jun 18, 2018
So trying a Loser playthrough with min stats and I can't seem to talk to the girls at all. Whether I get tipsy/drunk/sloshed I still have to "Leave Awkwardly" (this is when Bruce is *not* there). Do your stats matter in this case?

Danceofmasks

Aug 9, 2021
So trying a Loser playthrough with min stats and I can't seem to talk to the girls at all. Whether I get tipsy/drunk/sloshed I still have to "Leave Awkwardly" (this is when Bruce is *not* there). Do your stats matter in this case?
Yea. Got to get your charm to about 7.

Brandu33

Apr 11, 2022
Is it me or did it became harder to chat up girls in 18.b? I restarted a game, average, 85, 7 in charisma, an can not go anywhere?!
I even tried with 10 charisma, 100 masculinity, gave myself money, shower every morning, coffee, no work, did not fail any roll in the bar with the girls for a week and no result?!
Unless it's a mod?

Last edited:

Babalon

Dec 19, 2019
hmm there is a bug in handbags if buying two or more can't click "return" page get stuck after choosing which one to use.

and one more character: Jade is not possible to recover in sex (home) no option and stuck in scene there is no return or to click on anything.

Last edited:

Follick

Sep 3, 2018
I don't know where to post bug reports, but I seem to be stuck with charm regression even though I go to the bar and socialize, playing the online version.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
The "Vanquished Vixens" achievement might be possibly bugged? I've beat Bruce at the blackjack, he took the basic X-change pill and left in shame, but the achievement remains locked.

Dnds

Out to Play
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
I haven't played the game in a while, can NPC women get pregnant/are they planned to? Like get pregnant and give birth and not just an event thing. Its a very nice game and I think it'd be a nice addition if it isn't already there.

Sipheres

Jan 31, 2022
Is it me or did it became harder to chat up girls in 18.b? I restarted a game, average, 85, 7 in charisma, an can not go anywhere?!
I even tried with 10 charisma, 100 masculinity, gave myself money, shower every morning, coffee, no work, did not fail any roll in the bar with the girls for a week and no result?!
Unless it's a mod?
well that just means that we finally get a game that simulates how hard it is to turn on a girl at a bar these days! /s

Reactions: Xhak
4.60 star(s) 87 Votes