l1lym

Aphrodite, creator of X-Change Life™
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2019
Oh? Is that due to skill levels or is that an innate trait of the character type? If it's the latter, I didn't even consider the possibility that character types might have innate differences like that.
It is an innate trait of the "Loser" character type. "Nerd" characters also get a unique debuff and unique flavor text, but their debuff is not as strong as for Losers.

I am trying to work in the character types in more ways throughout the game, expect to see more stuff like this soon! I really want playing Loser/Nerd characters to feel distinct from Playboy/Jock/Average characters.

TheFamilyDog

Jan 25, 2022
Be funny if the Nerd had a chance to pickup a woman at the comic book or Computer store, the Jock having the same at the gym or beach. Playboy... screw that guy. -lol- As to the Loser, if he reads the book in the Lighthouse... he is pushed off the top by the ghost. That shows him for climbing up a ladder to such a dangerous place with his luck!

MadGenuis

Jan 6, 2019
It is an innate trait of the "Loser" character type. "Nerd" characters also get a unique debuff and unique flavor text, but their debuff is not as strong as for Losers.

I am trying to work in the character types in more ways throughout the game, expect to see more stuff like this soon! I really want playing Loser/Nerd characters to feel distinct from Playboy/Jock/Average characters.
I was going to ask what other ways different character types currently affected the game and/or flavor text, particularly in terms of how, for instance, what advantage the Nerd-type gets for its innate disadvantage in certain circumstances (I would assume that the Loser-type, with a name like "loser," would intentionally have no balancing characteristics like that), but it sounds like their inclusion is rather minor for the time being. Even if there is nothing else special about the types yet, it does put quite a bit more importance on the type rather than - as I assumed it was - it just being related to initial stat distribution.

Otherwise, since I'm posting here anyway, I just wanted to say that I've enjoyed (most of) the content in the game I've experienced so far and look forward to seeing what comes next. Personally I'm always invested primarily in developing relationships as opposed to one-night-stands and general sluttery, so I'm hoping to see an expansion of that in the future. (Also the incest and pregnancy, but there is what there is. Any chance the PC ever gets to actually fuck Alexia?)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Deotix and l1lym

l1lym

Aphrodite, creator of X-Change Life™
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2019
I was going to ask what other ways different character types currently affected the game and/or flavor text, particularly in terms of how, for instance, what advantage the Nerd-type gets for its innate disadvantage in certain circumstances (I would assume that the Loser-type, with a name like "loser," would intentionally have no balancing characteristics like that), but it sounds like their inclusion is rather minor for the time being. Even if there is nothing else special about the types yet, it does put quite a bit more importance on the type rather than - as I assumed it was - it just being related to initial stat distribution.

Otherwise, since I'm posting here anyway, I just wanted to say that I've enjoyed (most of) the content in the game I've experienced so far and look forward to seeing what comes next. Personally I'm always invested primarily in developing relationships as opposed to one-night-stands and general sluttery, so I'm hoping to see an expansion of that in the future. (Also the incest and pregnancy, but there is what there is. Any chance the PC ever gets to actually fuck Alexia?)
I'm glad you're enjoying it! And yes, Alexia content is coming in the update after this next one :)

More fleshed out dating/relationships with NPCs is comign in future updates as well, it was just easier to add simple fucking early on because it is more mechanically simple.

Sep 25, 2020
Hey, guys!

Look, what I've found! Somebody made a tribute to Skylar Vox, probably inspired in visual style by X-Change pill glitches. I had no idea Skylar made scenes for Blacked, but it looks like it could nicely fit in Dredd boys/serum storyline.

For example a follow up date with one strip club client who wanted Destiny exlusively for himself. Maybe in back room of dance club?

• Angry
Reactions: Pikis and l1lym
Mar 14, 2018
Cassidy could use some extra Gym outfits, perhaps office outfits as well, meanwhile she has a shitload of beachwear lol

If you have dicerolls on, going to the gym can be quite arduous. You only get minimum points each time. It would be nice if you could get extra points to your skill, if you had got a particularly high dice roll. Might be a mechanic to consider with (some) other dicerolls as well.

dregon87

May 6, 2019
Ray in facility offices said that i can help workers in warehouse if MC under a Secretary pill but after this dialog i still have no access to warehouse while working as secretary is this supposed to be in the next version?

Lord Nux

Nov 28, 2018
Ray in facility offices said that i can help workers in warehouse if MC under a Secretary pill but after this dialog i still have no access to warehouse while working as secretary is this supposed to be in the next version?
Yeah, it's not in yet. No idea when that will be added.

Reactions: dregon87

TheGodUncle

Dec 2, 2017
What are the starting triggers for new male mall scenes? I don't have dirty clothes so I don't know if it has something to do with the laundromat and just going into every shop doesn't trigger anything.

moudy

Mar 2, 2017
There is a small bug that I found...
When at work and want to take on your coworkers sales demo... even if it says to do them on Sunday (it was monday), work immidietly ends and next day (tuesday) you go to the sales demo.

Unless it was supposed to expire on sunday (in which case it needs to be clearer), something is not right here

hligahudiaunf

Feb 5, 2019
What are the starting triggers for new male mall scenes? I don't have dirty clothes so I don't know if it has something to do with the laundromat and just going into every shop doesn't trigger anything.
Go inside any shop and return back untill you see a girl that will rise your arousal.
In rare cases new button to approach girl will apear. If there is not button looks like you can only try next day.

Same condition for both scenes, and looks like they are not repeatable

Reactions: TheGodUncle

Lord Nux

Nov 28, 2018
New version is now live! I am gonna take a day or two off for Christmas, so in advance I apologize if there are any massive bugs. It has been FAIRLY thoroughly playtested so I hope no giant ones.
Thanks for the release. Enjoy your break.

• Red Heart
Reactions: l1lym

silence_d

May 5, 2020
This is a great game. My only dislikes so far is the lemonade thing and the getting home stuff. Other than that most excellent. Their is a game where you are going to college and you x-change into a female. This is a great game to. To bad their are not any more like them. Thumbs up on X-Change Life.

4.60 star(s) 87 Votes