Sorreah

Feb 15, 2023
I get there is no femdom since there is no tag for it, but what does "loser" background for? Is it just to be more challenging and that's it? It doesn't go for any unique or specialized content?

Danceofmasks

Aug 9, 2021
I get there is no femdom since there is no tag for it, but what does "loser" background for? Is it just to be more challenging and that's it? It doesn't go for any unique or specialized content?
Some of the text is different, and AFAIK the charm required to talk to girls is a little higher.
The most significant impact is the XP bonus from low stats. If you know how to farm stats, dumping everything to 1 to get that permanent 2x XP multiplier might get you to max stats faster than other backgrounds.

Reactions: Sorreah

Dugnutty

Mar 22, 2023
It makes it harder to speak with women ("nerd" might have the same feature) you need to be drunk or have high charm otherwise the MC will clam up out of nervousness. Also, I'm pretty sure it starts you off with smaller genitals which also affects relationships with the women.

I believe the end goal is to provide flavor text and game changes for all backgrounds.

Reactions: Sorreah

Sorreah

Feb 15, 2023
One last question I guess, reading through the wiki since I've played through a lot, I take it that the majority of the sex scenes require the player to be female? I know there is a few male player scenes, but the wiki seems to indicate that almost everything listed there is for female player to find scenes. Is that the case or does the wiki just omit the male player content?

Golden Twink

Mar 23, 2020
Oh gods, these constantly added sound effects are getting to be wayy too much. Not only can it start to become overwhelming but, Jesus Christ so many of them now can easily trigger misophonia. I use to enjoy some of the sounds in this game but now I have to practically play it silenced.

DarkHelmutt

Jun 2, 2018
As someone who is in the Discord and watches the updates, this is the furthest thing from the truth.
I've reached a point where anytime anyone says "in the discord" I immediately and often correctly assume they have no idea what they're talking about and anything associated with it is either a scam or a circlejerk considering what discord is and has done.

akinit

Mar 10, 2022
You would think Bruce would remember the person he turned into a woman after the first scene. Also, when he macks on Alexia in the club. Would be interesting if he would try to pick you up there instead of her. And when is Hollis coming to the game? :D

Reactions: menatv and Dugnutty
Jul 28, 2019
Is the October 28th mini-release included in patch 0.18b? Or since I have 0.18a do I have to redownload the entire game? (I missed the mini-release for some reason.)

tseug

Dec 24, 2019
New version is now live! I am gonna take a day or two off for Christmas, so in advance I apologize if there are any massive bugs. It has been FAIRLY thoroughly playtested so I hope no giant ones.
Not sure if that was mentioned. When you win Bruce on bet with our pill and he leave bar, if you play with Dredd after that and win as well bruce transformation scene will launched again.

js00906

Feb 21, 2019
Fixed that for you
Be garbage elsewhere. I actually get to speak with the dev and the modders about the game. I see the previews and the stuff they are working on before it's released. I see the thought process of the progress they are making. My opinion on this game isn't based on my personal feelings but backed by the knowledge I have.

Reactions: TheFamilyDog
4.60 star(s) 87 Votes