Kavalor

Jan 29, 2021
You clearly have conflicts between different mods. That happens when 2 or more mods try to modify the same area of the game. So you need to decide which mods you want to play with. These conflicts clearly show that these mods you have ,are not working well together.
The mod might have been written for an older version and the other mods it depended on are not available anymore. You need tp talk to the mod developer on Lovers Lab and not the game developer.

cumthos

May 26, 2018
Oh yeah, sometimes if a girl is currently in a "fucking" stage with Bruce, she won't accept your invites, but it will eventually stop once Bruce is done and moves on to the next.

For extreme solutions you can beat him in cards, make him take a Breeder pill, turn him into a woman and impregnate him, then he's out of your hair for a few months lol
Yeah, but I had already sidelined Bree for a while before I found out why she kept on refusing. I'll try on a different save file and see if it happens again. Thanks!

miki22

Jun 27, 2020
Kavalor
what u suggest to do like to try something else that not work mode just to disable other mods and try again for that mods no work

jikoko

May 30, 2020
On mobile, trying to tap on the "align the blocks" minigame will basically autofail you, because you can tap correctly for the very first block but afterwards the game thinks you've tapped the next block as soon as possible which will lose the whole block.

I find that often for 69-type positions, if you have minigames disabled, then when trying to use those positions it will have a bar to fill and no dice-roll button to press on the side, so the game turns un-interacterable and softlocks, have to refresh browser.
might be a skill issue

l1lym

Aphrodite, creator of X-Change Life™
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2019
Is anyone else receiving 403 errors?
Hmm, it is loading for me, but it does seem a bit slow. However, in my web hosting dashboard, nothing seems to be saying there's any problem. If it persists into tomorrow, I'll refresh the CDN and redeploy the html and see if that helps with whatever is being slow...

ttipsigam

Jan 23, 2018
Hmm, it is loading for me, but it does seem a bit slow. However, in my web hosting dashboard, nothing seems to be saying there's any problem. If it persists into tomorrow, I'll refresh the CDN and redeploy the html and see if that helps with whatever is being slow...
It's working now--thanks for checking in

Synaxis

Sep 29, 2017
Is there any way to make sure that stats are improved more than 1 at a time for the guys the MC has sex with? It's extremely frustrating trying to max stats.

Last edited:

jikoko

May 30, 2020
Is there any way to make sure that stats are improved more than 1 at a time for the guys the MC has sex with? It's extremely frustrating trying to max stats.
in the discord there is a way to cheat and change the stats posted. if you dont wish to cheat, there is no other way

Reactions: Synaxis

l1lym

Aphrodite, creator of X-Change Life™
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2019
Here's an example as well:

Reactions: Synaxis
Mar 14, 2018
It would be cool if there was a pill that was almost as 'casual' as an X-Change basic, but actually had a small chance of pregnancy. Like a cheap knock-off version; maybe it could effect a random number of days (e.g 1-5) and random overall pregnancy chance, from almost 0 to moderate. ATM you'd have to do a Plus and be a girl for a month, or the only other option is purposely doing a clone. Would be a great pill for others to try to drug you with at the club or something.

MadGenuis

Jan 6, 2019
A couple of quick questions that I don't think I found conclusively answered by searching the thread:

Is there currently any way to get a girl to forgive you if you came inside her and she doesn't use birth control?
I suspect the answer is "no" and have been working under that assumption for most of my time playing, but recently my character's female self had a conversation with one of the girls who told her something along the lines of how she loved making guys panic by telling them she was not on the Pill after they came in her. It just seems to me that mindset like that seems rather incongruent with someone who also hates a guy forever for cumming in her once.

I have seen other players speaking of "quests" and the changelog mention "curiosity quests", but never in all my time playing have I actually encountered such things. How do you get these quests?

tseug

Dec 24, 2019
I have seen other players speaking of "quests" and the changelog mention "curiosity quests", but never in all my time playing have I actually encountered such things. How do you get these quests?
It's not quests actually, just small tasks to get AP. Move cursor on AP status and sometimes you will see that tasks here and time slot limit to complete.

MadGenuis

Jan 6, 2019
It's not quests actually, just small tasks to get AP. Move cursor on AP status and sometimes you will see that tasks here and time slot limit to complete.
Really? I do not recall receiving that information at all, though I suppose I might have missed it somewhere. There's no quest there at the moment, but I'll try to keep an eye out for tasks showing up.
UPDATE: It took a few days, but a curiosity quest just showed up (about being "penetrated by a guy with a length and fatness of at least 18"), so I can confirm that is where they show up.
UPDATE 2: For posterity, the indicator for an active curiosity quest is a magnifying glass-icon next to your AP.

Another question just became relevant: Since the idea of what would essentially be the current version of romantic interests for a character's male self, namely the bar-girls, explicitly having sex with another man perturbed me, I very quickly and deliberately fed Bruce a Breeder pill, fucked Bree and, according to the dialogue, certainly impregnated her. According to the rules as stated by the game, this should mean that Bruce is now permanently Bree and thus should no longer be an issue.
Yet my character's female self just spoke with one of the bar-girls, only for the conversation to reveal that girl to be fucking Bruce. Is this intended behavior - as in, do I need to get rid of Bruce again - or a bug?

Last edited:

Jim Mann

Jul 24, 2018
Presumably intended, as a mod to make it permanent popped up almost immediately. So keeping it permanent must be pretty trivial. My guess is that as the son of the SWP CEO Bruce has access to something that can end/reverse pill effects. There's a woman cosplaying as a witch in the mall that can do similar things, so I guess it's not that hard to get access to?

Last edited:

Brandu33

Apr 11, 2022
A couple of quick questions that I don't think I found conclusively answered by searching the thread:

Is there currently any way to get a girl to forgive you if you came inside her and she doesn't use birth control?
I suspect the answer is "no" and have been working under that assumption for most of my time playing, but recently my character's female self had a conversation with one of the girls who told her something along the lines of how she loved making guys panic by telling them she was not on the Pill after they came in her. It just seems to me that mindset like that seems rather incongruent with someone who also hates a guy forever for cumming in her once.

There's a mod for the forgiveness part.
Another for the quests, which are more like the wants in sims4 than actual quest.
And there is a main story, you've to rent the red head body, rent her clothes, wear the bikini and explore the jungle (which no sane person would do wearing a bikini ;: ).

4.60 star(s) 87 Votes