AnonZeta

Jun 30, 2021
Hello, I just downloaded the game and I see that there are several characters, could you tell me who would be the most optimal character? (that is, the one with the most and best content) download a mod called littleBlondeBigCity, I don't know if it has less content or if it is better to play the base game first
I was recently playing around with that specific mod, it has a bit of strangeness going on for it, at least for me. probably because the game itself has updated a couple times since it's release and so I get into situations where I start the game drunk for example

Brandu33

Apr 11, 2022
Hello, I just downloaded the game and I see that there are several characters, could you tell me who would be the most optimal character? (that is, the one with the most and best content) download a mod called littleBlondeBigCity, I don't know if it has less content or if it is better to play the base game first
It doesn't really matter, just roleplay it, you can go to the mall and rent another dna for for a while, so you can play them all if you so wish... it's actually recommended to either play the redhead, which i did not or to rent her DNA and to explore the jungle...

TheFamilyDog

Jan 25, 2022
Surprised at all the new content, since I haven't really played the game since this summer. Had fun clubbing and dancing with sis, hooking-up in the back rooms, making mad sales like back in the good old days (the earlier versions of the game). Was kinda lost in the Secretary demo, but more my fault with not reading some of the instructions as close as I should. About the only suggestion I have is inform the new (or forgetful) player the name of mini-game that makes up your choices. Was doing a demo and got that word game which I'm horrible at, and if I had known would had gone with the Luck roll.

Reactions: Z3r0K00l

cumthos

May 26, 2018
Please how do you get the achievement for protecting Alexia? I've tried as both male and female to unlock it

akinit

Mar 10, 2022
My guess is to have a really high friendship or relationship with her, and probably have her submissive to yourself.

rippertipper

Sep 22, 2022
I really wish the search function worked better and I'm sorry to clog this thread with a dumb question but is there a way to say give the pill to others? Like your stepdad or coworker or pickup a guy at the bar and he changes or pickup a girl and she changes? Or is all the content about the MC changing?

uchulnn

Aug 16, 2017
I really wish the search function worked better and I'm sorry to clog this thread with a dumb question but is there a way to say give the pill to others? Like your stepdad or coworker or pickup a guy at the bar and he changes or pickup a girl and she changes? Or is all the content about the MC changing?
Currently the only content that involves pilling others is winning against Bruce at blackjack and making him take a breeder pill. And then breeding him.

Please how do you get the achievement for protecting Alexia? I've tried as both male and female to unlock it
This involves triggering the event with the mall cop. Iirc when going to the mall Alexia will sometimes ask you to give her a ride, and occasionally she will mention being short on cash, after this simply loiter in the mall a few times or go in and out a few shops and you should get the event.

cumthos

May 26, 2018
This involves triggering the event with the mall cop. Iirc when going to the mall Alexia will sometimes ask you to give her a ride, and occasionally she will mention being short on cash, after this simply loiter in the mall a few times or go in and out a few shops and you should get the event.
Thanks but this doesn't work for me. Like I said, I've done it as a girl and a guy. I've paid off the guard, offered myself and taken a pill then offered myself. Still not unlocked

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
My fault for causing the confusion here - I should distinguish between "X-Change Pill Subreddit" lore (which I actually mod maintain the wiki for lol) and the lore as it had to be modified in the game. Pregnancy permanence is a fixture of X-Change captions and stories, which all have shorter payoffs and don't have the burden of needing to have interesting gameplay mechanics.
I menrioned it already before in a post, but I can renew it here, that the "permanence by pregnancy" in the X-Change lore is a brainfart of epic proportions!
The "Plus" Pills are expensive and then a corporation would make cheaper pills which deliver the same results, if by accident? No way! Some people wanting permance could simply take "X-strength, breeder (they made even a special pill "Surrogate" for people wanting to return to male after pregnancy) or other variants" and get pregnant for a cheaper permanent change. That is stupid and you made a really good decision to make most pills not permanent even with pregnancy!

Reactions: weirdlittlefella

jack92783

Mar 7, 2017
I think it would be nice if there were a toggle at startup to turn off skill decay. After seeing some scenes 100 times, they just aren't that interesting any more (like the gym scene, like the bar/club scenes, etc).

I also wish there were a way to make the New U machine work even if you are already female (perhaps even transitioning you back to a different male character, or with a huge fee attached), but I can see how that might be a bit more complicated to balance.

Finally, IDK if there's any good way to put this into the pill sales routine, but when I'm working for several days in a row I find it difficult to remember which of the three "probed interest" choices happened most recently, especially when I'm trying to go fast. I think it would be nice if there were a reminder there somewhere, since a salesman would probably write something on a post-it note as a reminder to suggest on what they should focus during the call.

l1lym

Aphrodite, creator of X-Change Life™
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2019
I menrioned it already before in a post, but I can renew it here, that the "permanence by pregnancy" in the X-Change lore is a brainfart of epic proportions!
The "Plus" Pills are expensive and then a corporation would make cheaper pills which deliver the same results, if by accident? No way! Some people wanting permance could simply take "X-strength, breeder (they made even a special pill "Surrogate" for people wanting to return to male after pregnancy) or other variants" and get pregnant for a cheaper permanent change. That is stupid and you made a really good decision to make most pills not permanent even with pregnancy!
Yeah, it just wouldn't make for good gameplay... many of the things in the subreddit are purely there to make a 1-minute caption video hot by ending off with "and oh yeah I'm locked this way forever" - a cheap way to earn more hotness points...

Does this happen if you are a man or woman?
You have to be a woman to start the event.

I also wish there were a way to make the New U machine work even if you are already female (perhaps even transitioning you back to a different male character, or with a huge fee attached), but I can see how that might be a bit more complicated to balance.
The other two points I can't comment on at this point - but this one is going to be enabled as part of the story - it will unlock the ability to use the New-U machine as a woman but there will be certain side effeccts to doing so.

Apologies but any information about how you got to this point?

Newone92

Nov 2, 2022
Approves you because pregnancy gameplay is boring for now and if it had permanent you loses about a 60% of the gameplay

• Hey there
Reactions: Turret
4.60 star(s) 87 Votes