twilightstarastarte

Feb 27, 2021
So there's one correct word you're hunting for, and you must guess 5 letter english words to try and figure out what the correct word is. The game will let you know if any letter in a word you tried is utilized in the correct word, and will also let you know if it's in the right location.

So for example, in the attached I guessed a bunch of five letter words, 'comfy' 'trash' and 'plied' to use various letters (shown in the bottom right). The yellow are letters that are used in the correct word at least once. Green are both the right letter and in the right location. You can see in this example whatever the word is, it uses F, S, L, I, and E, with E in the fourth location. L can be in the first, third, or fifth location. I can be in the first, second, or fifth. F and S can be anywhere except the fourth location. Correct answer ended up being 'files'. The current tasks are sometimes impossible. Finishing faster is worth more points, as is finishing with a 'more correct' answer if you can't get it right.

The list of letters in the bottom right is a good tool. The letters that show up first are the ones most used, so are good guesses to try and narrow it down. Most words are themed around smut or office work too.

wordle.png

Danceofmasks

Aug 9, 2021
I too, had never played wordle before encountering it in this game.
But since I had thousands of hours of competitive scrabble experience, I figured it out pretty quick.
People used to ask me, "why are you reading an American dictionary?!"
Just memorising words for a game. Not using them in actual life.

Brandu33

Apr 11, 2022
Can someone else confirm this is happening to them as well
Yep, it does! Impossible to load a save, can import it though.
Also, had an error when trying to load mods.
And, not that i care for SPH, but girls are reacting with positive if not enthusiastic comments to my character smallish thingy... Which might be a bug. On the second encounter i can understand since he managed to use it well, but on the first sight...
Also, seems to have an issue with safe word.

On a positive note, more girls in the bar, and interactions with them is smoother.

l1lym

Aphrodite, creator of X-Change Life™
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2019
Any way for the Step dad to impregnate you or is that not implemented yet?
It shouldn't be possible currently, but I have seen some people get impregnated by him. I don't know how they did it. He's supposed to not want to impregnate you because you're his stepdaughter!

Yep, it does! Impossible to load a save, can import it though.
Also, had an error when trying to load mods.
And, not that i care for SPH, but girls are reacting with positive if not enthusiastic comments to my character smallish thingy... Which might be a bug. On the second encounter i can understand since he managed to use it well, but on the first sight...
Also, seems to have an issue with safe word.

On a positive note, more girls in the bar, and interactions with them is smoother.
Ok - what browser and OS are you using BTW? I am trying to figure out if I need to reduce the number of save slots again - its possible this is too much for peoples' browser storage to handle.

Brandu33

Apr 11, 2022
It shouldn't be possible currently, but I have seen some people get impregnated by him. I don't know how they did it. He's supposed to not want to impregnate you because you're his stepdaughter!

Ok - what browser and OS are you using BTW? I am trying to figure out if I need to reduce the number of save slots again - its possible this is too much for peoples' browser storage to handle.
I had no issue with the 0.18b.
I'm now wondering if i tried to import it on the autosave slot by mistake, which might have been why i was not able to load it previously.
It functions when using the second or third save slot, i managed to load it but at a snaily sluggish pace.
Firefox, Ubuntu.

Last edited:

l1lym

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2019
I had no issue with the 0.18b.
I'm now wondering if i tried to import it on the autosave slot by mistake, which might have been why i was not able to load it previously.
It functions when using the second or third save slot, i managed to load it but at a snaily sluggish pace.
Firefox, Ubuntu.
Ah yeah, I have heard the autosave slot doesn't work as expected as a normal save slot. I will take a look at that.

Danceofmasks

Aug 9, 2021
The autosave slot confused me as well. I would have preferred it out of the way (the bottom maybe), and see my manual saves instead.
I guess it's not a huge deal in the long term, just being used to the previous version is all.

miyuki25

Apr 24, 2019
Is it possible for you to send me a save causing this functionality? I have not seen this myself. (Could you also let me know what browser you are using - it could be browser related)
Ah yeah, I have heard the autosave slot doesn't work as expected as a normal save slot. I will take a look at that.
Yeah, I tested it again and it looks like I was trying it on the Autosave slot too as it was first in the list, didn't read the names of them/try it on multiple slots initially. Autosave slot can be used for importing when using the workaround I mentioned in my first post though, so presumably it should be possible to change something in the UI code to facilitate regular importing to the slot (or the import button could just be greyed out for that one).

Reactions: l1lym

l1lym

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2019
Here is an updated build with a large number of bugfixes - but still some more to go. Will likely release another one of these tomorrow:

jog

Apr 7, 2017
Question for the dev, would it be hard to implement a way to resize the UI font size?
I messed around a bit with vmin in the html file, but I'm worried about breaking stuff since I have no idea what the hell I'm doing!

tseug

Dec 24, 2019
l1lym would you please discuss with the mod-loader creator the possibility of adding functionality to manage media resources and code files separately. By this I mean that in this way we can disable/enable some mod, but not touch media resources and not waste time adding/removing them every time we change the mod list.

tseug

Dec 24, 2019
Opening the game in Firefox I have this poping up every time, any idea to fix it?
View attachment 3350225
Open folder where you installed firefox and move to "Data\profile\storage\default" and find folder which ends with "X-Change%20Life+X-Change%20Life.html" or/and "X-Change%20Life+X-Change%20Life%20Mod.html" and delete them. You will lose your old saves but it's will fix your problem. New saves after that should works fine.

Newone92

Nov 2, 2022
Found interesting siri photoset , she in the office and office clothes there but it is different scene not like in the game

Dr.Sloth

Oct 12, 2017
Open folder where you installed firefox and move to "Data\profile\storage\default" and find folder which ends with "X-Change%20Life+X-Change%20Life.html" or/and "X-Change%20Life+X-Change%20Life%20Mod.html" and delete them. You will lose your old saves but it's will fix your problem. New saves after that should works fine.
Thx for the reply but there's no such path where my Firefox is installed. I'v switched to Edge and it's running okay for now. My ol' toaster's vents are blowing hard though, dunno if it's due to the change of browser or the new version.

4.60 star(s) 87 Votes