Danceofmasks

Aug 9, 2021
Is it possible to unlock the secretary job, if you started out as a salesman? I want to play the new content, but I prefer not to start, from scratch again.
If I had a long enough losing streak with my leads would that do it, or would that just get me demoted? I was going to test that myself, but I keep accidentally succeeding them.
Two easy ways to do it:
1) Do a secretary demo. It will then be unlocked from then on.
2) At the end of a day (if you haven't agreed to do a demo), start tossing out leads. I just toss out 5 cold leads to get forced into secretary work, because it has the added bonus of making room for better leads (I'd buy 3 high volume warms from drew before a day of secretary work)

Reactions: navato and Softys

gyppo

Jul 31, 2021
When doing the Secretary job, the +25xp to charm and intellect when multiply by 1.5 (38xp), are not leveling to charm 4 and intellect 7 when there is 32 exp left to level.

tseug

Dec 24, 2019
I know it's currently pretty much impossible to get bred by your step-dad but god would it be hot for it to happen
I'm not sure if it's part of game or drags mod, then stepdad kick out your "fuck guest" at evening and take his place instead, and in this scene you probably can lead to pregnancy by stepdad. But don't expect valid reaction from the game on such scenario.

Last edited:
Reactions: Naturestune

tseug

Dec 24, 2019
Anyway to get Bruce back after you fucked him on the breeder?
Press F12 and type in console
Code:
Harlowe.API_ACCESS.STATE.variables.bruce.get("pill timer")
it's show how long till end of his transformation. Keep in mind day have 3 time slot's. As example value 30 means 10days.

Dragul17

Aug 12, 2018
how can you creampie the girls not on birth control and not have your relationship die. also what is the point of submission doesn't seem to have any effect

tseug

Dec 24, 2019
how can you creampie the girls not on birth control and not have your relationship die. also what is the point of submission doesn't seem to have any effect
You can change in settings minimal range for relationships and if current value out of range it's will move to nearest border after some time. Or use cheats/mods/console.

Dragul17

Aug 12, 2018
You can change in settings minimal range for relationships and if current value out of range it's will move to nearest border after some time. Or use cheats/mods/console.
that did not answer my question. my question was: what is the point of submission and how can the girls willingly let me creampie them

Mar 14, 2018
For all you annoyed by the Secretary loop, you can at least make it less painful by being able to run dice-roll autowork that still gets some half-decent points by installing

Mar 14, 2018
I have done that in the past, but I get burned by so many people asking me the difference between all the patches - having two seems to be the maximum people can handle without crucifying me over the number of downloads lol.
Proper versioning can help with that, IMHO.

<X>.<Y>.<z>

<X> is some major version number, 19.
<Y> is any update to version 19 which contains new content / features / images, would require a new major patch file that could update any 19 install of the game. In reality, there's no need to be scared of updating this number regularly should you so wish. It's just a number in the end. If you end up at 19.3 before going to version 20, that's fine, if you end up at 19.12 before going to version 20, that's fine too.
<z> is any solely bugfix release, which practically means only the html file got updated. If the game was on 19.3, a 19.3.c patch could update it; but if the local game was on 19.1.a then it would have to be updated to 19.3 first.

This is roughly what most open source software has gravitated to. <z> could be a letter or number really.

This seems to work well enough for the game Secretary for many years now. But indeed I'm just a punter throwing my opinion at the wall, feel free to heed it or not.

edit: if you are interested in browser font size units, here is a that css can use

Last edited:

lolboy101

Game Developer
Jan 11, 2022
Press F12 and type in console
Code:
Harlowe.API_ACCESS.STATE.variables.bruce.get("pill timer")
it's show how long till end of his transformation. Keep in mind day have 3 time slot's. As example value 30 means 10days.

Thanks is there any code i can use to decrease this time?

cumthos

May 26, 2018
that did not answer my question. my question was: what is the point of submission and how can the girls willingly let me creampie them
I don't know what specifically determines it, but only a few bar girls like creampies. They give you hints when you have "Girl talk" with them. And while you lose a lot of points you can work the relationship back up in game without cheats.

I think submission is something that hasn't been fully implemented by the dev yet. Maybe it will matter in a later update

4.60 star(s) 87 Votes