carabasse

Feb 28, 2018
Something seems to have gone wrong with the poker mini game. I have lost several times when I should have won. It seems to mainly happen when somebody has an ace.

Reactions: tseug

Nixi~

Apr 25, 2018
Harlowe.API_ACCESS.STATE.variables.bruce.set("pill timer", 0)

iirc taking a shower does it, otherwise just wait.
Taking plenty of showers and waited several days. I think there is a hidden variable not working properly. Screenshot-1889_15-02-2024.png

Last edited:

Nope

Aug 5, 2016
Is it possible to get Harley to the point she doesn't freak out if you cum inside her?

anonjoe

Sep 29, 2020
Something seems to have gone wrong with the poker mini game. I have lost several times when I should have won. It seems to mainly happen when somebody has an ace.
Er... Isn't there only BlackJack? In BlackJack, Ace can be 1 or 11. I don't remember there being a Poker minigame.

carabasse

Feb 28, 2018
Er... Isn't there only BlackJack? In BlackJack, Ace can be 1 or 11. I don't remember there being a Poker minigame.
Yeah, I meant blackjack.
I figured it out. It's the 5-card charlie thing. Is this new? I don't recall it being a thing before.

random78905

Sep 7, 2017
Is there a way to skip the workday for checking out the new stepdad content? Maybe a way to jump to a specific passage with the console?

ttipsigam

Jan 23, 2018
Hmm, it is loading for me, but it does seem a bit slow. However, in my web hosting dashboard, nothing seems to be saying there's any problem. If it persists into tomorrow, I'll refresh the CDN and redeploy the html and see if that helps with whatever is being slow...
I'm experiencing 403 errors currently; I'm not sure if there's something happening specifically which triggers this

Reactions: carabasse

Brandu33

Apr 11, 2022
A few minors issues:
pregnancy warning (i forgot the exact name) seems not to work anymore even if enable.
Also, why can you not invite one of the girl to your house, or go to her place? If I invite a girl to the club she shows up, to the bar, nope? She agrees and does not come? (I've mods though).

Why is it still not possible to:
_ go shopping for female clothes, wearing male's one, and to leave the shop wearing one of the clothes you just buy?
_ wash? You're at the beach and cannot head to the water? Or wash yourself before you go to the bar or the club?

Aphrodite, you should stop creating new stuffs for a couple of weeks, and tweak the game, also add more dialogues, especially at the bar. Make it more interesting by having some of the male behaving in a funny, charming, interesting way...
Add more line of dialogues with the female npcs too, and pleeeeease add the bargirl mod to your game, so as to make it function properly.

Brandu33

Apr 11, 2022
Another small bug: when you accpet to take the experimental pill at the mall you're suppose to get 500, and yet get 100 only.

I listened to the radio for the 1st time, so many good stuff are hidden.

Reactions: l1lym

l1lym

Aphrodite, creator of X-Change Life™
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2019
Proper versioning can help with that, IMHO.

<X>.<Y>.<z>

<X> is some major version number, 19.
<Y> is any update to version 19 which contains new content / features / images, would require a new major patch file that could update any 19 install of the game. In reality, there's no need to be scared of updating this number regularly should you so wish. It's just a number in the end. If you end up at 19.3 before going to version 20, that's fine, if you end up at 19.12 before going to version 20, that's fine too.
<z> is any solely bugfix release, which practically means only the html file got updated. If the game was on 19.3, a 19.3.c patch could update it; but if the local game was on 19.1.a then it would have to be updated to 19.3 first.

This is roughly what most open source software has gravitated to. <z> could be a letter or number really.

This seems to work well enough for the game Secretary for many years now. But indeed I'm just a punter throwing my opinion at the wall, feel free to heed it or not.

edit: if you are interested in browser font size units, here is a that css can use
Thanks for the advice!

Taking plenty of showers and waited several days. I think there is a hidden variable not working properly. View attachment 3356910
Hmm are you running any mods?

Vukodlak

Aug 20, 2017
So I noticed that the side effects from the Resistance pills appear permanent so long as you are on resistance. So you become a guy again. Take the resistance pill again later. And the old debuffs are reapplied.

4.60 star(s) 87 Votes