Smellfire

Sep 4, 2019
error in photo.

Also Fingering sister in car doesn't work properly in mini-game. Errors when you have click right arrow all the time. Only one this happens on which is weird.

TheFamilyDog

Jan 25, 2022
anyone got a recent save mine seem to be corrupt and wont load
This may not be what you're looking for but its my latest save/export today using the K-slot. Around Day #65, just unlocked the hookup with the singer from the club every Friday. Pretty much all the options are toggled on besides the cheats. Little Miss Redhead has three rich old men coming over to the house, sooner or later I get the other two for the achievement.

l1lym

Aphrodite, creator of X-Change Life™
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2019
View attachment 3360152

This scene exist somewhere or is just random stuff that was cut out of the game? Because i never got alina workout sex scene.

Also what i have to do to go into a warehouse?

View attachment 3360501
The workout scene will eventually happen but it is not in the game code yet - just the animations. But they are kinda old and I would likely have to redo them.

The warehouse scene is half complete in terms of code and I will circle back to implement it at some point soon.

I'm just happy the mini games are like stacker/ddr/wordle and not something super wild like Chess... no, this is not a suggestion.
Hmm chess you say... good idea! MUAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

TheFamilyDog

Jan 25, 2022
I play online mostly now, use the time waiting for it to download to play instead.

... and I was robbed! Got a certain singer up to #9 for our first night, but somehow missed that last point. Next Friday, she best watch-out because I'm bring my Super "A" game this time.

Oct 24, 2018
This may not be what you're looking for but its my latest save/export today using the K-slot. Around Day #65, just unlocked the hookup with the singer from the club every Friday. Pretty much all the options are toggled on besides the cheats. Little Miss Redhead has three rich old men coming over to the house, sooner or later I get the other two for the achievement.
Wait, 3 rich men? You can get paid for sex everytime they visit?

TheFamilyDog

Jan 25, 2022
Wait, 3 rich men? You can get paid for sex everytime they visit?
Yes, if they're satisfied at the end of sex. I will admit its not always a lot of money (as low as $40 and as high as $250), but it does keep my girl in slutty wear for their next visit. And mostly the sex is for her, making sure she has at least three orgasms before she lets her rich boytoy get off.

I've been putting most of the points gained at the end into the guys becoming better at oral sex (got my rich Asian daddy up to #9 now).

If you look at the clothing, some of it has "rich magnet" which hopefully let you find some sugar daddies. But before I give them my number, they need to be generous with the money and the orgasms. Nowadays I get offered $200 as a opening bid but up them to $400. But money isn't everything, one rich guy wanted oral but since my oral skill is pretty high so I offered sex instead which he accepted. The loser didn't even last past the opening BJ that he demanded, so got kicked to the curb even with giving her $400 and a private room at the club. Girl got to have her standards!

• Haha
Reactions: voerman

mikedncn

Aug 20, 2021
So, I have no idea how this happened but after applying the v19 patch to my existing game all of my save files are gone. Can't find them anywhere. Can anyone help?

tseug

Dec 24, 2019
So, I have no idea how this happened but after applying the v19 patch to my existing game all of my save files are gone. Can't find them anywhere. Can anyone help?
Check if the game html file name and directory are the same as the previous version. If not, start a new game and export saves to disk files next time, in any case the update should not have caused this behavior.

Reactions: mikedncn

mikedncn

Aug 20, 2021
Check if the game html file name and directory are the same as the previous version. If not, start a new game and export saves to disk files next time, in any case the update should not have caused this behavior.
thank you for your response. I'll give that a shot and hope for the best.

akinit

Mar 10, 2022
Why do we have more fun dancing with step sis over step dad? I feel like after having sex with step dad, maybe it should be equal or even change to be the opposite way.

Reactions: LunarMethod

TheFamilyDog

Jan 25, 2022
Why do we have more fun dancing with step sis over step dad? I feel like after having sex with step dad, maybe it should be equal or even change to be the opposite way.
Step-sis is more of a free-spirit then Step-daddy, and don't think sex with him would change that.

4.60 star(s) 87 Votes