l1lym

Aphrodite, creator of X-Change Life™
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2019
So I noticed that the side effects from the Resistance pills appear permanent so long as you are on resistance. So you become a guy again. Take the resistance pill again later. And the old debuffs are reapplied.
That's a bug I've now fixed as part of my latest round of bugfixing. I will be posting the new build here any moment now, it's just uploading...

Reactions: Donny Ranistvenich

TheFamilyDog

Jan 25, 2022
...What even is a phoenix root powder? The wiki doesn't say.
Go Secretary, buy a massage at the end and go see the masseur. Play it cool, bond over how much you both hate your jobs/the company and your new friend the masseur will share the phoenix root powder. Defaulting to sex will get him angry after the act since he's not anyone's boytoy.

Added Note: Take your time reading the dialog, this scene is kinda unique for these type of games because it comes across as very possible in the real world.

Last edited:
Reactions: seth23 and l1lym

l1lym

Aphrodite, creator of X-Change Life™
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2019
Build has been updated here with a pretty big list of bug fixes:

tseug

Dec 24, 2019
Build has been updated here with a pretty big list of bug fixes: Mega
One more tiny bug which easy to fix. IN passage "invite guy over stepdad interrupts" sets string to $his_name instead of variable.
Should be:
Code:
(set:$his_name to $stepdad's name)

Reactions: l1lym

tseug

Dec 24, 2019
l1lym in line 393
Code:
 (set:$room to "bedroom")(display:"npc positio n inventory")

Whaft

Sep 16, 2022
1708106214836.png

This scene exist somewhere or is just random stuff that was cut out of the game? Because i never got alina workout sex scene.

Also what i have to do to go into a warehouse?

1708115502984.png

Last edited:

HereKatieKatie

Jun 20, 2017
I looked through the roadmap and didn't see any mention of it, but is there going to be a path in the future where we can get into a relationship with Bruce? I'm thinking like he slowly wears down our resistance until we're putty in his hands.

doomreaverx

Jul 14, 2018
Is the girl at the mall who gives the experimental pill bugged or something been reloading the mall for at least an hour and no sign of her as well as no approach button i currently have a male character as well.

Whaft

Sep 16, 2022
Is the girl at the mall who gives the experimental pill bugged or something been reloading the mall for at least an hour and no sign of her as well as no approach button i currently have a male character as well.
If you are talking about random mall encounter then there are two things. You can meet only one girl per trip to the mall and you will get same girl if you reloading and doing that same thing (like going into bathroom to save and meeting one right after leaving bathroom, it always be that same girl and it could be just random girl and not the one with pills)

vrtrtr

May 8, 2017
I don't understand.
How the fuck is the "work" as a secretary supposed to work?
What do I do?

Whaft

Sep 16, 2022
I don't understand.
How the fuck is the "work" as a secretary supposed to work?
What do I do?
Just wordle. You write in the white rectangle and quess the anwser with sometimes tasks from coworkers (like use A max 2 times)

vrtrtr

May 8, 2017
Just wordle. You write in the white rectangle and quess the anwser with sometimes tasks from coworkers (like use A max 2 times)
Yeah, I used the search function. Fuck me for not being a native speaker I guess.
I can't do it. Not touching this again.

TheFamilyDog

Jan 25, 2022
And some searching on the web will get you a bunch of help sites for wordle. Most times I have three sites up on my other screen that help with that, then another site that's a searchable dictionary, then a site of the best starting words. Before I was having the same trouble as you, but now using this online help and knowing the game better I can rack-up +400 pts most tries.

Whaft

Sep 16, 2022
Yeah, I used the search function. Fuck me for not being a native speaker I guess.
I can't do it. Not touching this again.
For mini game i just use sites like those two. If im doing task like "start 3 times with letter T" i just put T in green box and then remove all the letters so after four tries i have most of the word if not whole. For example with T

Taber
Thick
Tongs
and with those three i checked 13 letters and you should be able to find anwser. Plus you can ask for a hint, it is better to do it closer to end

Second site is for "lights out" minigame. Always will give you "roll higher than 1"

Reactions: Aphrødítē

TheFamilyDog

Jan 25, 2022
Plus you can ask for a hint, it is better to do it closer to end
You can buy a hint, which at line three cost 3 and goes down to 1 when you have one guess left. The other way is to make a friendship roll with whomever is around your desk (by chatting with them). Mostly I only use the hints when I have to both solve the puzzle and do something like use the letter 'O' ten times before my final guess.

Whaft

Sep 16, 2022
You can just skip the wordle puzzle and do auto-work all the time. no negative effects.
"negative effect" is the that this way give you way less points and you have to spend a lot of "intelligence diamont". And doing it with site allows you to get both finished demo and some extra bonus (xp, no demos for next day, massage, +5% to sales)

You can buy a hint, which at line three cost 3 and goes down to 1 when you have one guess left. The other way is to make a friendship roll with whomever is around your desk (by chatting with them). Mostly I only use the hints when I have to both solve the puzzle and do something like use the letter 'O' ten times before my final guess.
Yea, I also use it only when i had to spend 3 quesses just to do task but it makes it almost impossible to lose :D

4.60 star(s) 87 Votes