meatloaf1123

Mar 1, 2020
so are there any other feature unique to the bimbo pill besides lowering your intelligence and a new portrait? so far i seems to be unable to find it, plus i will assume that in the future you could bring alexia (or she will bring you) to the motel as female?

Reactions: LadyBoyJay

l1lym

Aphrodite, creator of X-Change Life™
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2019
Is the website down for everyone or just me?
It's being VERY slow right now - got hit with like 200k visitors the last couple days... give it a day or two to even out... (Cloudflare takes a while to catch up each time I upload a new version)

Reactions: HPkingt1

LynxLinks

Nov 29, 2021
I have found some errors when cleaning, I'm not using mods or the cheat menu and it's a new game for this version.

x2.jpg

It doesn't seem to break the game, I picked jock at the start and then tweaked some of the stats in the regular options.

The only cheating I have been doing is skipping the secretary game with (set: $total_points to 999)(go-to: "secretary rewards") in the console. My bad if it's in any way related to the error.

EDIT: I found a 2nd issue whilst 'determining clients interests' in the sales job, it doesn't give you an option to proceed, the only functioning button are the notes you can take.

Last edited:

Tanuki Taro

Jul 13, 2018
Windows Defender on desktop/tower detected trojan on mega and pixeldrain downloads. Wacatac.H!ml

Really hoping this is a false positive.

davidlei01

Oct 22, 2017
I saw the Dreamscape event in the update. I have been playing for 6 ~ 70 days now and haven’t found anything related to it. Can anyone tell me?

MinervaSSx

Sep 8, 2021
Idea of female MC get alone/sub to step-sis. Then some les contants, and MC get fxxked by step-sis's boyfriend, and they do some 3some, sub/normally.

Dropdude

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
so are there any other feature unique to the bimbo pill besides lowering your intelligence and a new portrait? so far i seems to be unable to find it, plus i will assume that in the future you could bring alexia (or she will bring you) to the motel as female?
unique text. When you get hit on, if you say no or deny them and lose the dice roll, you get unique failure text.

LynxLinks

Nov 29, 2021
I saw the Dreamscape event in the update. I have been playing for 6 ~ 70 days now and haven’t found anything related to it. Can anyone tell me?
Been playing for roughly the same amount of time, but one event triggered when I got hit on (whilst female) at the mall, not sure if masculinity has anything to do with the event triggering but mine was roughly 90%, a guy at the mall talked me into 'helping him out' somewhere private, that night I had the first instance of the new dream content, no spoilers!

Dropdude

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
What might be fun l1lym could be for unique bimbo events not relating to your character. Like roofied versions at work or in th ebar that change you into a unique one off character.

l1lym

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2019
I have found some errors when cleaning, I'm not using mods or the cheat menu and it's a new game for this version.

View attachment 3732122

It doesn't seem to break the game, I picked jock at the start and then tweaked some of the stats in the regular options.

The only cheating I have been doing is skipping the secretary game with (set: $total_points to 999)(go-to: "secretary rewards") in the console. My bad if it's in any way related to the error.

EDIT: I found a 2nd issue whilst 'determining clients interests' in the sales job, it doesn't give you an option to proceed, the only functioning button are the notes you can take.
Thanks! The first bug is now fixed, the 2nd one I will look into

l1lym

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2019
Not much, but there are 2 scenes with anal, one of the main ones is the Slut-hole event at the club, the other is where you get gangbanged / DPd in the after-scenes of the Hot n Ready demo if you gain too much "heat"

Reactions: Fungamer80

Sneikice

Feb 4, 2020
Hello, i started playing the game and starting from the second game week the game stopped saving, both automatically and manually, is this normal or is there something wrong?

Lord Nux

Nov 28, 2018
The only dream I ever saw was after getting a facial for the first time. Masculinity was around 80%, I think.

Could a list of all possible dreams be added to the wiki? Just so we know, in general, what to look for.

4.60 star(s) 87 Votes