LadyBoyJay

Jun 12, 2017
What needs to be done to trigger the unique bimbo dialogue and mechanics from the new bimbo X-Change pill? I've got a bimbo portrait, but everything else still seems the same. I haven't triggered anything at home, at work, at the mall, or at the bar. :unsure:

Melphy

Aug 30, 2017
Edit: Okay, not going to ninja vanish my post, but fiddling with it more I think at least some of the issues (including some of the issues I was having with shopping) had to do with mod stuff, and therefore is not actually a problem with the game, but with with my failure to do proper troubleshooting when noticing oddities in behavior.

------------------------------

One thing I've noticed with the new update that you might want to consider is that going through the clothes shopping stuff is a lot more... Tedious now? Unless something has gone wrong specifically on my end, if I, say, want to compare athletic outfits, I have to look at one, then press back, which doesn't take me back to my athletic outfit search but out of the garment menu entirely, re-enter, re-filter by athletic outfits, then click the other one.

Since all athletic outfits are already filtered in by the "XP bonus/bonus scene" filter, it made finding gym scene outfits without knowing which outfit it was in advance incredibly irritating.

Also I've been having a save issue over the various versions of the game where sometimes my save slots will just... Break? I can't save to them again (the old save will just stay in the slot), and if I try to delete the saved slot, the now empty slot will stay broken, unable to even have a save imported into it, etc. always saying that any data that goes in it is corrupt, which is strange? I'm up to like 4 or 5 of them now and it's kind of inconvenient.

Last edited:

RenFL

May 20, 2020
Also I've been having a save issue over the various versions of the game where sometimes my save slots will just... Break? I can't save to them again (the old save will just stay in the slot), and if I try to delete the saved slot, the now empty slot will stay broken, unable to even have a save imported into it, etc. always saying that any data that goes in it is corrupt, which is strange? I'm up to like 4 or 5 of them now and it's kind of inconvenient.
Issue is probably you running out of storage space. Long games eventually take up more and more space and when you run out, you can't overwrite or create new saves. It's really noticeable when the autosave doesn't update every day. Get rid of some/most of your saves and you should be able to make saves again.

ellestar

Dec 24, 2019
Issue is probably you running out of storage space. Long games eventually take up more and more space and when you run out, you can't overwrite or create new saves. It's really noticeable when the autosave doesn't update every day. Get rid of some/most of your saves and you should be able to make saves again.
XCL doesn't store history like other SC/Harlowe games so the save size creep is extremely limited outside of certain mods.

That said, all locally run games usually share the same save/cache space because they're all seen as the same "site". I'd recommend opening the local storage viewer in the browser's debug panel and seeing what's taking up all the space.

Reactions: l1lym

ellestar

Dec 24, 2019
Edit: Okay, not going to ninja vanish my post, but fiddling with it more I think at least some of the issues (including some of the issues I was having with shopping) had to do with mod stuff, and therefore is not actually a problem with the game, but with with my failure to do proper troubleshooting when noticing oddities in behavior.

One thing I've noticed with the new update that you might want to consider is that going through the clothes shopping stuff is a lot more... Tedious now? Unless something has gone wrong specifically on my end, if I, say, want to compare athletic outfits, I have to look at one, then press back, which doesn't take me back to my athletic outfit search but out of the garment menu entirely, re-enter, re-filter by athletic outfits, then click the other one.

Since all athletic outfits are already filtered in by the "XP bonus/bonus scene" filter, it made finding gym scene outfits without knowing which outfit it was in advance incredibly irritating.
Probably shouldn't be resetting the filter like that so if it is, maybe report it as a bug... but either way, while looking at one, press left/right or a/d.

ellestar

Dec 24, 2019
I was already aware of the Bring her Back mod by UsagiTripleSix, the update is essentially my old modded game with new content, but I've never had back to back spiking attempts before.
Just bad luck.
View attachment 3733337
Anyone else getting this error?
That's a problem with the zip file where replaced media files get stashed (ie. when a mod overwrites an img or something, the original is stored inside). It can get corrupted if you close the mod loader while it is making that file.

If you just delete that file (the .originals or whatever it is called), you'll probably be fine.

l1lym

Aphrodite, creator of X-Change Life™
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2019

Yeah there can be issues if mods overwrite specific passages of the game, especially if those passages were updated in the new version. We do have a tags system now so that mods can hook into points of the game that don't change, and thus have a much lower chance of breaking stuff, but some mods are too in-depth to use that system, and thus they often need to get updated

What needs to be done to trigger the unique bimbo dialogue and mechanics from the new bimbo X-Change pill? I've got a bimbo portrait, but everything else still seems the same. I haven't triggered anything at home, at work, at the mall, or at the bar. :unsure:
Bimbo type events happen most often with guys especially if trying to reject them

Reactions: LadyBoyJay

LadyBoyJay

Jun 12, 2017
Bimbo type events happen most often with guys especially if trying to reject them
It seems counterintuitive to use a bimbo pill and then try not to act like a bimbo. :LOL: I'll try it out right now and see if I can get an event to trigger because I really want to see the bimbo dialogue. :)

l1lym

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2019
Which I realize is vague but it gives me some wiggle room with it lol

It seems counterintuitive to use a bimbo pill and then try not to act like a bimbo. :LOL: I'll try it out right now and see if I can get an event to trigger because I really want to see the bimbo dialogue. :)
Haha yeah I understand. There is going to be more bimbo stuff added in future and lots of unique dialogue.

Reactions: LadyBoyJay

Terakahn

Oct 5, 2017
Yes! Sorry I only mentioned OnlyFans on the roadmap because it will be a source of income / thing that lets you post outfits and stuff and get likes, you will be able to interact with posts of NPCs and stuff and have it translate to in-game consequences ... I am still in the early phase of designing this. I was considering adding some kind of asynchronous multiplayer feature with social media, but it probably would be a mistake lol. Anyhow the main thing would be you'll see things people post, and you'll get to comment on them (predefined options), and it would be set to be very moddable so that modders can add packs of social media posts that drip-feed over time, if you react one way to a post, you can check a few days later and see the next part of the story

Basically, it will be like interactive mini stories with a few choices, which you may or may not be able to fully influence

It's listed as being pretty far down the roadmap, but I think it will move up.
If you do implement an only fans, it could integrate well with bringing guys home to record a video.

Melphy

Aug 30, 2017
Oh! Actually, one thing I have noticed feels like sort of a friction point with the base game... When you get Shift/Spacebar options during mini-games, if you're on the harder difficulty, there's this... Well it feels like an issue, where even if you hit the correct response pretty quickly, because of how long it take it to acknowledge it, and then spit out the answer, you can have like a quarter to a third of the length of the bar you're trying to fill empty even though you responded quickly because the bar just drains faster on the harder difficulty, but you still only get 1 key press of input for doing the Shift/Space thing right.

It just... Feels bad to hit a button correctly and then fail the minigame because the bar drained so much while you were waiting for it to process it.

Dreoxxxi

May 16, 2024
Good morning ! Once again, amazing update, thank you very much!

I was wondering: is there a place where we can ask/advise for mod creation? I admit that there are a few actresses that I would like to see in the game ^^.

l1lym

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2019
Good morning ! Once again, amazing update, thank you very much!

I was wondering: is there a place where we can ask/advise for mod creation? I admit that there are a few actresses that I would like to see in the game ^^.
The is where all the modders hang out, you can raise new requests in #new-mod-ideas channel

l1lym

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2019
Oh! Actually, one thing I have noticed feels like sort of a friction point with the base game... When you get Shift/Spacebar options during mini-games, if you're on the harder difficulty, there's this... Well it feels like an issue, where even if you hit the correct response pretty quickly, because of how long it take it to acknowledge it, and then spit out the answer, you can have like a quarter to a third of the length of the bar you're trying to fill empty even though you responded quickly because the bar just drains faster on the harder difficulty, but you still only get 1 key press of input for doing the Shift/Space thing right.

It just... Feels bad to hit a button correctly and then fail the minigame because the bar drained so much while you were waiting for it to process it.
Fair point - implemented! Will come out in 0.20.3. (tomorrow)

Although it still goes down when you get it wrong, but it freezes the bar when you get it right.

newgodis

May 20, 2020
Amazing Game , Three suggestions :
1- Transformation game without anal sounds strange (I know there are some)
2- That would be more realistic if there were progressive sex actions based on the corruption level or feminity level (kiss, handjob, boobjob, blowjob, sex , .... ) The way that on the first minute of transformation you can have sex is a little bit unrealistic
3- The mini games are getting too easy (even the hardest level is easy), That'd be great to add more games or add another difficulty level to the mini games,

Anyway this is definitely a 5 star game.

• Red Heart

l1lym

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2019
Amazing Game , Three suggestions :
1- Transformation game without anal sounds strange (I know there are some)
2- That would be more realistic if there were progressive sex actions based on the corruption level or feminity level (kiss, handjob, boobjob, blowjob, sex , .... ) The way that on the first minute of transformation you can have sex is a little bit unrealistic
3- The mini games are getting too easy (even the hardest level is easy), That'd be great to add more games or add another difficulty level to the mini games,

Anyway this is definitely a 5 star game.
Thanks for the suggestions!

1. I just don't really like writing about anal but I will definitely add some in future - right now there are 2 scenes with it.
2. Yeah I will probably add some kind of progression gate for things but I like being able to get to the sex if the player wants to... will definitely think about it
3. Noted!

Reactions: haloharry
4.60 star(s) 87 Votes